Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Chris Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro is just that - Pro. Do it right or do it twice.

Return on Investment

• It is comprehensive - if you need to do something in-house, the only limitation is skill set.
  • It speeds up the turn-around time for projects to be able to edit in-house on a proper tool.
Read Chris Carpenter's full review
Anthony Burke | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Even modest video production ambitions can gain a pro polish with Premiere Pro

Return on Investment

• Adobe hasn't had a direct impact on our company's ROI. It has been used for videos disseminated internally or through social media. It has been a communication tool.
  • While we don't look to Premiere Pro to be a money-maker, it has raised the bar and ambition of our video-related projects, which could have the knock-on effect of giving us an image boost in the long run.
Read Anthony Burke's full review
Chris Hecox | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Review: Adobe Premiere Pro

Return on Investment

• Adobe has recently increased their Creative Cloud Subscription cost by a few bucks and while it's not a substantial hit to my company, I can imagine irritation for companies running multiple copies of Creative Cloud products. It's sort of obnoxious that Adobe has no similar competitors for editors to flock to. The software is pretty good, but there will always be problems when competition doesn't exist.
  • I don't usually find value in solely one Creative Cloud product, but instead, find value in the entire package. I'm frequently using After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Premiere Pro. Because of this, I definitively need Premiere Pro for my business, but I'm paying for ease of use and familiarity at this point.
Read Chris Hecox's full review
Jonathan Cantu | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 28, 2019

Adobe Permiere Pro: 10/10 Would Edit Again.

Return on Investment

• We were able to pull video production and editing in house which saves tens of thousands of dollars.
  • Stronger, bolder content and media.
  • Video is 80% of what people consume online. If you aren't using video in your content creation plan, you're doing it wrong.
Read Jonathan Cantu's full review
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 26, 2019

A Standard In the Industry - Hard to Ignore

Return on Investment

• One major negative is the pricing plan - monthly fee for keeping Adobe CC. We regularly use maybe 3 of the software that comes with CC - Adobe Premiere Pro is probably the most expensive NLE on the market and I think unnecessarily so. I paid $300 for FCPX once, 7 years ago. In 6 months Adobe costs more.
  • It's great to have Adobe Premiere Pro at my disposal - though it is not my primary editor, it is very easy to jump over to Premiere Pro and get to work.
  • At the end of the day, an NLE is an NLE and personal preference and experience largely trump the decision over which to use. Some groups may prefer Adobe, Avid, or FCPX - however at the end of the day - a good edit is a good edit and the general public will never and should never be able to tell what it was edited on. My opinion - Adobe is one of the top 2 NLE out there and probably will be for years to come - glad to have it in my arsenal.
Read Joel McAfee's full review
John Uibel | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2019

The Best Editing Software for Beginners and Professionals

Return on Investment

• Speed of workflow has increased- specially when coupled with keyboard shortcuts
  • Jobs have had a faster turnover rate which makes clients happy.
  • I have two Adobe accounts, one for work and one for personal use. Both of these accounts are paying for themselves through the work I can provide with the use of Premiere.
Read John Uibel's full review
Bryan Crowe | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 05, 2019

Premiere Pro: the professional video editing tool!

Return on Investment

• Definitely positive. Presenting us with the opportunity to ramp up our digital presence with video and podcasts.
  • The Adobe CC programs is great because it allows us to stay up to date on all the software packages.
  • PP is a great tool to use and allows us to have a bigger footprint in video and podcasts.
Read Bryan Crowe's full review

About Adobe Premiere Pro

Adobe offers their video editing platform Adobe Premiere Pro, supporting video and audio editing as well as VR presentations, available as part of the company's Creative Cloud suite or as a standalone application.