Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Manan Vora | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 30, 2020

Perfect, All-in-One Video Editing Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Premiere Pro in our Marketing and Product Departments to create professional-quality videos for our users. We shoot and record videos across multiple devices and combine them on Adobe Premiere Pro, edit them, add music and voice-overs and export them to high-quality videos. This helps us give out quick videos to market our product across different platforms and create "help" videos to onboard and educate our users.
Read Manan Vora's full review
Kevin O'Grady | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

We'd be lost without Adobe Premiere Pro!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Premiere Pro every day. We use it across our business for all video work. Before Adobe Premiere Pro, we used some free and some paid video editing programs, and they all worked well in their own right. However, once we got into Adobe Premiere Pro, we found it so much easier and professional at the same time. It helped us accomplish what we couldn't do with the others, which is a streamlined, professional, integrated solution for all our video production.
Read Kevin O'Grady's full review
Chris Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro is just that - Pro. Do it right or do it twice.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Premiere Pro is being used by our organization in very specific areas to produce and edit videos for training, commercial marketing, product demonstration, internal communication, and external communication. It is used by a handful of creatives as their tool set to create finished pieces primarily for web deployment, either internally or externally.
Read Chris Carpenter's full review
Vinicius Andrade | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Edit like a PRO

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At my company we have a YouTube channel that we use for inbound marketing, so video editing is essential. All the videos are controlled by the marketing department. Adobe Premiere Pro is used by us mostly because of the Adobe Creative Cloud plan, but even if we had to choose video editing software, we'd choose it.
Read Vinicius Andrade's full review
February 21, 2020

For professional, cinema quality video for training, Adobe Premiere Pro can’t be beat!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Premiere Pro is being used to edit videos that are used in training and training-related activities. The Training department is exclusively using it. It is a great software tool to make professional videos that can be used to simulate role-play’s for Soft Skills and product-based interactions. It allows us to make great videos (usually filmed against a green screen) and turn them into training resources.
Anthony Burke | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Even modest video production ambitions can gain a pro polish with Premiere Pro

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit videos for both internal communications and social media use. I've used it to edit together candid clips of employees receiving awards and used it lift bits and pieces from archival videos for use in new ones. As a public information officer (a department of one), I am the only Premiere user in our company. This is a powerful program that has allowed me to achieve high-quality videos for both informational and entertainment purposes. The videos have been very well received by those I work with.
Read Anthony Burke's full review
Chris Hecox | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Review: Adobe Premiere Pro

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Premiere Pro is an essential part of daily work for my business.

As the small business owner of a video production company, video editing is my bread and butter. I needed a reasonably cost-effective software that's user-friendly, constantly updated, and powerful enough to produce videos quickly. Premiere Pro does exactly what I need.
Read Chris Hecox's full review
Franchesco Petrizzo | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

It is a program made by professionals for professionals

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Premiere is a program par excellence for video editing. This program is used by the company's Marketing team, especially to edit videos that we use in our advertising campaigns. The Marketing team also uses this software to edit videos for our clients, which they use in their social networks.

It is a program that has given us a very good image as a company because it offers professional results and has thousands of options for video editing. It is a professional program for professionals
Read Franchesco Petrizzo's full review
Nathan Morimitsu | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro Puts a Movie Studio on Your Desktop

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Adobe Premiere Pro to make short promotional videos for our products and services. As a small business, we must present a professional appearance without having to spend a small fortune on video production services, and Adobe Premiere Pro allows us to easily create videos that look like we spent a lot of money on them.
Read Nathan Morimitsu's full review
Sally Kim | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2020

Professional Level Editing Software at a Consumer Level Price

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I'm a freelance video editor and mostly work on corporate/non-profit videos, wedding videos, and occasional short film passion projects. I have experience with all major NLE software, but have always used Premiere on my personal setup after switching over from Sony Vegas Pro nearly a decade ago.
Read Sally Kim's full review
Mike Muller | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro is a great video editing tool in the Creative Suite Environment

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Premiere Pro as a tool to edit video and put together video sequences for both internal and external projects. We utilize it to create demo reels for our agency, promotional materials as well as examples/demos for client work. It's one of our main tools when editing or creating video-based projects.
Read Mike Muller's full review
Robert Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro isn't just for the Pros - it's the industry standard, but newbies can use it as well!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I make short videos for posting on social media but also for embedding into websites. I use Adobe Premiere Pro instead of Apple iMovie because it's cross-platform and widely supported by the industry. It's always helpful when you use a piece of software that's considered "the industry standard" and that's truly what I consider Premiere. I've used many other NLE (Non Linear Editing) packages in the past such as Pinnacle, Sony Vegas and even iMovie on iPhone, iPad and Mac. Premiere Pro is the only one of them that 100% works every time to do the work I need done with little to no extra effort.
Read Robert Brown's full review
Jonathan Cantu | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 28, 2019

Adobe Permiere Pro: 10/10 Would Edit Again.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Abobe Premiere Pro to cut and edit all of our media content inside of Marketing Department. We have several portfolios including Retail, Multi-family, Events, Office/Commercial and Industrial. As video needs increase, we pull a large majority of media production in house. From shooting to editing. Adobe Premiere, part of the Adobe Creative Suite, is our primary choice for video editing. Using Adobe Premiere gives us the capabilities to produce high-quality media with ease.
Read Jonathan Cantu's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

A must-have for a video industry professional

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

RMEF utilizes Premiere Pro for all of our video editing software. As an organization that utilizes the full Adobe suite, our editors are fluent in utilizing it to produce short films, commercials, Instagram content and much more. Currently, we have 3 full-time staff that is proficient in it and our external video production agency also uses it for our productions.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Leonardo Barbosa Corrêa | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Perfect video software for beginners or experts

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used only by my department. I use it for editing and publishing videos from meetings and lectures. The association for which work performs many meetings and seminars and it is necessary to make a smaller version with the most important points. I can quickly cut and upload a video to the company channel on YouTube.
Read Leonardo Barbosa Corrêa's full review
Richard Jellison | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 11, 2019

The "Premiere" editing software of today

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Premiere Pro is the backbone software to our organization; in order to function outside of the live broadcast or streaming space, we rely on it heavily. The entire Adobe creative suite lends us support through all of our video projects, but our primary usage lies in Premiere to bring it all to life.
Read Richard Jellison's full review
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 26, 2019

A Standard In the Industry - Hard to Ignore

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the non-linear editors my production company uses to post TV ads, web video, television, and film projects. We use Adobe Premiere Pro when interfacing with other production companies or individuals in the industry who primarily edit on the Adobe platform as well as those projects that require frequent round-tripping with other Adobe Creative Cloud products such as after-effects.
Read Joel McAfee's full review
January 29, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro is Top of The Line

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Premiere Pro is being used by our Marketing & Communications department to effectively tell stories through video to supporters of our brand on social media and on the web. This software allows us to create long form and short form videos. These videos are seen by thousands of users.
November 04, 2019

Best video editing software.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Adobe Premiere Pro within our design and marketing team as well as our video and production team. We use this program for quick cuts to videos or for more in-depth edits that require smoother transitions. It is a powerful program where you can continually learn new methods and tricks for making better videos.
October 15, 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro is right for you

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Adobe Premiere Pro as our editing software for The Weather Channel Post Production Department for several years now. We handle everything from short-form daily news content, to ads, to long-form docs. to original digital content. It works seamlessly with other platforms that we also use such as Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
December 17, 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe Premiere is used to edit our videos for social media, marketing, and Youtube video library. We have two team members, including myself in the marketing department (outside of AV) who use this weekly and we find it easy to use, share and create high quality videos.
John Uibel | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2019

The Best Editing Software for Beginners and Professionals

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have a creative department of about 10 people that use Adobe products. Of those 10, only about 5 of us use Premiere Pro, and only 3 of us use it heavily. I'm one of those three. We rely on Adobe Premiere Pro to do our job as videographers and we love it. It seems like Adobe has been stepping up their game every update for the past several years with the exception of only a few software glitches that were later fixed. The software helps me feel confident in my ability to achieve the goal of my edits and the process is usually very smooth.
I highly recommend Adobe Premiere Pro.
Read John Uibel's full review
Bryan Crowe | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 05, 2019

Premiere Pro: the professional video editing tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a publisher of print magazines, our online digital presence is extensive. For roughly 10 years we have incorporated the use and creation of video content. In the early days, I used iMovie. iMovie is fine for "family videos", but it is not as flexible. We use Adobe Creative Cloud, which uses Premiere Pro. Switching to Premiere has allowed us to do so much more with our content. We also manage multiple shows/events throughout the year. I am the Digital and Video Specialist for the company. I shoot and edit video. I am pretty much the sole user of Premiere. I edit and create both video content and podcasts through premiere pro. We have 4 brands and our video-related content went from just a few videos to hundreds in just a few short years. We now have the opportunity to present our digital content in various formats.
Read Bryan Crowe's full review

About Adobe Premiere Pro

Adobe offers their video editing platform Adobe Premiere Pro, supporting video and audio editing as well as VR presentations, available as part of the company's Creative Cloud suite or as a standalone application.