Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Manan Vora | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 30, 2020

Perfect, All-in-One Video Editing Tool

Support Rating

We have only ever had to use their online knowledge base to get answers to all our questions.
Along with what Adobe provides, the user base for Premiere Pro is very large, so there is a lot of information available for free. Any question you might have will have multiple videos and written content to walk you through solving your query.
Read Manan Vora's full review
Kevin O'Grady | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

We'd be lost without Adobe Premiere Pro!

Support Rating

We have used the support for Adobe Premiere Pro several times and found it second-to-none. They are on top of every issue right away and know their own products inside-out. The support for all the Adobe products is the best we've experienced, and we have no hesitation in recommending this product with confidence to others.
Read Kevin O'Grady's full review
Chris Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro is just that - Pro. Do it right or do it twice.

Support Rating

Adobe is a big animal. I often find that my first search for support is more for tutorials on YouTube than articles within their knowledge base. That's because I learn well that way. I know that Adobe has a great knowledge base and it is only matched or exceeded by the willingness of its ubiquitous users to share their experience. One of the biggest selling points is actually the user base.
Read Chris Carpenter's full review
February 21, 2020

For professional, cinema quality video for training, Adobe Premiere Pro can’t be beat!

Support Rating

Adobe Support is top-notch. We use the entire suite of Adobe products, and we’ve never once encountered a challenge that wasn’t easily fixed or where support failed us. They are always professional, patient, and go the distance to ensure the problem is fixed. They will even follow-up to ensure everything is still working as expected and to see if any other question have come up.
Franchesco Petrizzo | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

It is a program made by professionals for professionals

Support Rating

It is a professional team that provides customer service at any time. I think that the team does not rest until they find a solution to your problem. I think this makes this company great because when a company offers a good service, and they treat you well, the customer always returns satisfied.
Read Franchesco Petrizzo's full review
Nathan Morimitsu | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro Puts a Movie Studio on Your Desktop

Support Rating

Like all tech support, there are areas for improvement. I haven't used many of the support features with Adobe Premiere Pro, but those I have used (online support forums) are fairly decent at getting me answers I need with minimal effort. Adobe has also made training available through Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning for this, and many of their products and many libraries offer free access to it if you have their card.
Read Nathan Morimitsu's full review
Robert Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro isn't just for the Pros - it's the industry standard, but newbies can use it as well!

Support Rating

I've not used their support so I can't really comment on their support. I typically don't call support when I have a problem, but rather go to the Internet and YouTube to figure out what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm sure that since this is a supported product and they charge monthly for its use that they'd support someone when they have problems. I just don't have firsthand knowledge of it.
Read Robert Brown's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

A must-have for a video industry professional

Support Rating

We haven't used support for Premiere Pro. Typically a quick Google search will allow you to find the information you need as most of the users out there create tutorials online regarding effects. There are also a great number of online "schools" that teach users how to use Premiere Pro efficiently.
Read Chad Carman's full review
January 29, 2020

Adobe Premiere Pro is Top of The Line

Support Rating

Technical support for Adobe Premiere Pro is fantastic. You can send error reports directly to Adobe. Since it runs on the Creative Cloud, if there is ever an error with your software you can simply re-download the application. There are also terrific online forums offered from Adobe as well as countless training videos across many different sites.
November 04, 2019

Best video editing software.

Support Rating

I don't really have any problems while using this program, but if I ever need any tips on functionality, I make sure to look at the Adobe forums for helpful advice.

About Adobe Premiere Pro

Adobe offers their video editing platform Adobe Premiere Pro, supporting video and audio editing as well as VR presentations, available as part of the company's Creative Cloud suite or as a standalone application.