Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Robert Brown profile photo

Support

I've not used their support so I can't really comment on their support. I typically don't call support when I have a problem, but rather go to the Internet and YouTube to figure out what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm sure that since this is a supported product and they charge monthly for its use that they'd support someone when they have problems. I just don't have firsthand knowledge of it.
Read Robert Brown's full review
Chad Carman profile photo

Support

We haven't used support for Premiere Pro. Typically a quick Google search will allow you to find the information you need as most of the users out there create tutorials online regarding effects. There are also a great number of online "schools" that teach users how to use Premiere Pro efficiently.
Read Chad Carman's full review

Support

I don't really have any problems while using this program, but if I ever need any tips on functionality, I make sure to look at the Adobe forums for helpful advice.

About Adobe Premiere Pro

Adobe offers their video editing platform Adobe Premiere Pro, supporting video and audio editing as well as VR presentations, available as part of the company's Creative Cloud suite or as a standalone application.