Adobe Presenter Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Alternatives Considered

Adobe Presenter was the first product we started using. We were lacking something in our system and someone recommended Adobe Presenter to us. After carefully reviewing aspects of Adobe Presenter, we figured it will be best for our needs. Although the transition period was a little tough for us, in a couple of weeks time we were very comfortable with it.
Laura Gillenwater profile photo

Alternatives Considered

I compared Adobe Presenter to Brainshark many years ago and found that I vastly preferred Presenter because it had much better quality audio (Brainshark used telephones to record audio at that point, although that may have changed over the years) and was easier and more intuitive to use (at least to me. I also looked at Snap, but that wasn't quite as full-featured, although it was vastly less expensive. Another main reason why we use Adobe Presenter is that my company is pretty deeply invested in Adobe products and we have our own hosted Adobe server, which we can easily publish to via Adobe Presenter.
Read Laura Gillenwater's full review
Ronald Ray profile photo

Alternatives Considered

To recap, it falls short in the quality of the deliverables compared to some others. That said, it is well within acceptable range for many learning environments and audiences. It also is significantly more flexible and affordable than anything else. If I had only one e-learning solution to pick, this would be the one. It is, in fact, my "Go to" solution most of the time..
Read Ronald Ray's full review

Alternatives Considered

Articulate has a great option of allowing the instructional designer to build the training in the tool without using PowerPoint. The structure of the training is captured better because of this option and makes navigation a bit easier for the user.

Course authoring (2)
Course catalog or library (1)
Player/Portal (2)
6.5
Learning content (2)
Progress tracking & certifications (2)
5.0
Assignments (1)
Learning administration (2)
6.0
Learning reporting & analytics (2)

About Adobe Presenter

Adobe Presenter is a PowerPoint plugin used for creating elearning content. Presenter allows users to integrate assets, including quizzes, screen-capture video content, and in-course web browsing, into PowerPoint-based training presentations. Presenter content can be developed in a drag-and-drop interface and published in HTML5 for mobile access. It also integrates with standalone LMS products, including Adobe Captivate.

Adobe Presenter Technical Details