Adobe Send & Track
Adobe Send & Track
Adobe Send & Track is being used by everyone in my organization. With this software we can share our office documents with anyone by …
I use Adobe Send & Track to send contracts across my organization and with various vendors. It allows speedy transactions, and, as a …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Send & Track, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Adobe Send & Track (formerly SendNow) is Adobe's managed file transfer system.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Adobe Send & Track is being used by everyone in my organization. With this software we can share our office documents with anyone by creating document download link. With this we can share large volume documents very easily. In our day to day office work we share many documents with our colleagues and client. Most of the time it is very inconvenient for us to attach documents in our email and send to the recipients. So we use this software for our convenience.
- Amazing user interface with easy to upload document features.
- It notifies me when the recipients open documents.
- It is very well integrated with Dropbox, OneDrive and Sharepoint as well.
- We can send a file to multiple contacts in one click only.
- Capable of sending large files.
- Apart from Office files, It supports audio and videos files also.
- Unavailability of Apple iCloud integration.
- No other drawback found.
This software works amazingly good when I need to send large volume office files to multiple clients in very less time. I just need to upload all the documents from my cloud storage and add all the recipients. And in just one click they all my documents in real time. It also let me know when they open my documents. It also helps them to preview the documents before downloading.
I use Adobe Send & Track to send contracts across my organization and with various vendors. It allows speedy transactions, and, as a result, an improved and quicker work-flow. Before, I would have to wait on the mail to deliver signed documents, which would prevent me from moving on to the next step of our processing. Now, everything moves seamlessly.
- Text edits, which allow for addendums
- Quicker work flow
- Confirmed recipients
- This could be my computer, but it does freeze a lot, leading to glitches
When signatures are needed quickly or across great distances, it's a great program.