June 05, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Vaibhav Choksi's full review
Pros and Cons
- Easy to set up the user interface and run A/B tests on your website.
- It provides seamless integration with Adobe Analytics that helps understand the impact on website performance.
- Website personalization to update the website features based on insights on user behavior.
- It may be difficult to use the drag and drop functionality for very non-technical team members, new joiners or senior management.
- There is a scope for improvement on the UI for setting up 'goals' that are required to get desired test results and perform the actual test.
- The cost could be a concern for small and medium-sized companies since some competitors provide similar features at lower cost.