Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Task Management (303)8.989%
- Team Collaboration (293)8.787%
- Resource Management (275)8.484%
- Document Management (276)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Workfront, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The platform's Capacity Planner allows a manager to move resources to where they are needed, and has some automation features (e.g. the Set Best Fit option, which attempts to allocate resources optimally within given constraints). Agile project management is supported with features like Gantt charts, an easily viewable and manipulable backlog, and storyboarding. Team members can be managed with the aid of quantitative metrics that show where work would be best allocated.
A free trial is available, after which Workfront comes in four pricing options. The lowest tier is Collaboration for small groups, followed by Work which adds mobile accessibility and time sheets, then Plan which adds additional analytic, planning, and reporting features. Finally, Enterprise Plus offers the highest configurability as well as support and data security.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Change request and Case Management
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Reports & Dashboards - Build custom reports and dashboards to track, document, analyze, and share your progress
- Supported: Calendars - Stay organized and on time with customizable, visual work calendars
- Supported: Notifications - Keep everyone in the know of what's happening and what's still required
- Supported: Recognition - Motivate team members with real-time feedback and endorsements
- Supported: Digital Proofing - Keep work moving forward with proofing and reviews in one place
- Supported: Digital Asset Management - Store, manage and distribute final files and completed digital assets in one central location
- Supported: Customization - Configure Workfront to suit your needs, processes, and environment
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- To solidify the process on the team, use cross functionally,
- Accountability for individuals
- Templating of processes
- Solid dashboards/reporting
- Allows me to work with larger companies, which provides me with more income
- Being able to navigate Adobe Workfront makes me valuable to my employer
- For me - as a subcontractor - there's no cost
- It definitely has a positive impact on ROI. A small investment can make a big difference in the longevity of your business.
- You can easily manage how much each team member is working and prioritize tasks based on client demands with Workfront.
- Improved billing rates back to clients
- Efficiencies in editorial proofing client-facing documents
- Greater adherence to time sheet submission deadlines
- More organization across projects.
- Standardization for projects and easy to find documentation and task tracking.
- Creation of template makes it easy to onboard new employees in shorter time
- Easy to see all the open projects and their deadlines
- Better workflow and business automation for tasks
- Insight into project profitability
- Better estimates
- More efficient workflow
- Asset management
- Allowed us to be more efficient, and spend less time managing tasks so we can focus on work.
- Some of the features it has weren't necessary for the business I consulted for, but I did notice it is very robust and can be a great help for those who need those specific features. You will have to use it yourself to see what fits you as my field was education, so some aspects just weren't relevant.
- It was really great for the people who tried it out and got into it. They were able to manage their own work consistently, and found it to be a great help in making sure certain projects (like conversion tracking for admissions) didn't slip through the wayside.
- Unintended bonus: when certain people left, it was a great way of assisting the training for their replacements!
- For the new user, it can be complicated and overwhelming at first. This caused the company I consulted for to see a shift - only about half used the program and then the others refused to touch it. This made the program useless to them.
- Managing time off
- Checks employee utilization.
- Easy to track project history
- Immediate notifications
- Employee utilization
- Managing time off.
- It has contributed to quick Return on Investment.
- Since we deployed it our organization has highly benefited from its great work on production.
- Workfront has lessen[ed] the burden in workloads and helps us in employee retention.
- Credibility, and transparency in work management and distribution.
- Workfront has helped our overall organizations with organic growth.
- Workfront has helped elevate marketing resource management, helping marketing resources outline from data/experience how much time is needed for projects based on previous experiences.
- Positive - we get more work done in a timely fashion because all team members are using Workfront.
- Negative - projects can get held up quickly due to user error (e.g., someone not using Workfront or checking notifications)
- Positive - we have a good gauge of where personally we are with projects, and how are team members are spending their time.
- It has decreased heavy workload for our team.
- It has bridged communication gap and increased productivity.
- Increased transparency.
- Improved project reporting
- Improved task efficiency
- Standardized processes
- Overall I feel that I have greater satisfaction in my position because I no longer struggle to keep track of the information coming into me. Everything is in the request that I need and it makes completing my task faster and easier.
- Productivity has been increased since there is no longer struggle to receive the information needed to complete our tasks. We have created forms that ask for all the information we need, even making some fields mandatory so we get EVERYTHING we need. No longer are we sent half the information.
- Tracking and receiving updates is a breeze now, I no longer have to worry about someone not getting the information they need. They are simply attached to a request as an individual or in a team and get all the updates they need.
- Increase efficiency
- Better way of handling our project sprint.
- It will help teams to manage their workflow and impact on the overall productivity.
- Also, one-stop for the higher management to know [the] status [of] all projects in one go - more visibility, comfort tracking.
- Easy to track what is in backlog for the team and if any individual [is] stuck on a particular task.
- All our work teams enjoy using this tool and are always aware of everything that needs to be done daily to keep productivity high.
- We have obtained the required results to manage projects in a robust, versatile, and efficient way to maintain organized management.
- Improved risk mitigation
- Efficient project management
- Resource organization
- Workfront has helped our management and team members keep track and stay on top of the many projects we are constantly juggling.
- It has helped communication and collaboration between team members.
- It's helped tremendously when staffing out projects for clients.
- It allows us to see the full picture of project burn.
- It allows us to see employee utilization.
- It helps in managing time off.
- Workfront allowed our company to have multiple offices and work remote and still have projects continually move through the agency
- The platform allowed streamlined project management needs so PMs could look at a higher level of timing for resourcing needs for a given team
- Workfront's ease of integration with other tech allowed for a lot of flexibility to meet the needs of individual wants/needs so that each person could do their best work