Adobe XD Reviews

Chiyars Malhotra | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 04, 2020

Adobe XD - Ultimate prototype and wire-framing tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At our company. we are making android applications for our clients. The whole process of Android Application Development from start to end includes Designing, Development, Testing and deployment on play store. The most important and initial part is design of Android Application. For that purpose, nowadays companies are using Adobe XD as a tool for making a prototype of an android application, which will reflect that how android applications will look and what it will behave like with screens.

Adobe XD is used by our whole organization because Adobe XD is used in making prototypes of Android Application, iOS Application, and web development also.

By using Adobe XD, we can prevent most of the problems regarding design of our project. Implementing screen designs directly into particular IDEs may consume so much time later on if any problems or changes occur. Prototyping that design will make it easier to understand the behavior of that project down the line.
Read Chiyars Malhotra's full review
Michael Berchak | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 14, 2020

Adobe XD: A great tool to help you develop your ideas

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using Adobe XD as part of my digital product development process. I work on the visual and strategy side of the process, and XD helps me develop ideas so that clients can understand and provide feedback to make sure the goals are being achieved. I can build both wireframe mockups quickly as well as prototypes that they can use to check the process out.
Read Michael Berchak's full review
March 06, 2020

Adobe XD Is The Go-To Design and Prototyping Tool for Websites, Apps, and More...

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We mainly use Adobe XD for website mock-ups. Using the interactive design tools it has makes demoing what a website could look like with the animations and assets a lot nicer and gets a better idea than the traditional Photoshop mock-ups. For example, you can demo a button on hover, or how a div can animate into the browser window all before someone has to code it up.
March 14, 2020

Great addition if you use Adobe tools

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is very useful due to the integration with other Adobe software like Photoshop and Illustrator. It is used across the design team, more for exploratory purposes rather than a full alternative to Sketch, Flinto, and InVision. While it has potential, moving the entire team to this new software is going to be a lot of work and resistance that could hinder our speed.
February 26, 2020

Adobe XD saves the day!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using Adobe XD within the Communications department of our school and I believe I am the only one using it here. There are several schools and departments across our university and I am sure there are a lot of other developers using as well. I manage all things web at our school and the biggest benefit I have seen is the time savings. I currently use Adobe CC and having XD be a part of that means they all interact together and the interfaces are similar, also there is no switching between different software.
Craig West | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Adobe XD - Designing for Multiple Platforms!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our IT department is using Adobe XD to prototype user interactivity. We are revamping our website and possibly making it compatible with users on different devices. Adobe XD allows us to work with the new designs in a variety of different frame formats for watches, phones, desktops and print design. It is allowing us to review interactivity before launching the website and mobile applications live. We are still learning the software but overall it is fairly intuitive with the use of tutorials.
Read Craig West's full review
Michael Prewitt | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 24, 2020

Excellent prototyping app  — and it's free!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is used for mocking up prototypes of websites and applications at our company. It is currently used across two departments, both for design proposals and as a reference system for production. Adobe XD allows us to quickly create interactive prototypes that demonstrate design goals, without requiring tedious coding by our designers.
Read Michael Prewitt's full review
Matt Railey | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Great for rapid prototyping

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use XD in our practice for rapid design prototyping mainly for mobile design. It's great to have native prototyping elements in the app, unlike Sketch for example, but the drawing tools aren't as flexible as Sketch. We use a mix of products depending on what our clients like to use or just to see if there's a tool that might work better - Sketch, Figma, XD, InVision Studio, FramerX - they're all good at different things but they all allow for at least mid-fidelity prototype creation.
Read Matt Railey's full review
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 20, 2020

Doesn't feel like an Adobe product

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is used by both our product and customer success orgs. Our product team uses it for quick, interactive mockups of both web and mobile experiences in order to complete internal and external testing before allocated development resources to a project or change. Our CS team uses it to create whitelabeled app mockups for our new customers so the look of apps we create is agreed upon before development takes over. This saves us time and cost for developers and allows us to more quickly iterate interfaces.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
Andrew Folts | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

A minimal prototyping tool that's great for you and your clients

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

When I was creating custom WordPress and custom coded sites, I would use Adobe XD to quickly create prototypes to show to clients when I was developing a design for their site. This saved time by allowing me to quickly edit designs instead of working with code to start.
Read Andrew Folts's full review
Aaron Goldstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2019

Adobe XD - A Fantastic UI/UX Design Software

Our organization is currently using Adobe XD across multiple departments. \

This software is primarily being utilized by our Creative Design team for the purpose of creating comprehensive software, website, mobile applications, and dashboard designs. XD is a very effective tool for these purposes because it gives the designers the ability to 'wire up' slides so that the UI/UX can be accurately modeled and demonstrated. These XD designs are then submitted to the development team who use them as a wireframe for building and designing websites and other software products.

Personally, I use Adobe XD for creating interactive business process flow diagrams for explaining complicated business processes to company executives and team members.
Read Aaron Goldstein's full review
January 17, 2020

Great wire-framing tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is being used by our design team (me) to build prototypes of our software before handing off to the development team for building. Currently, I am the only one who uses it, as I am the lead UI designer at our company.
November 20, 2019

Best WireFrame Designer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It has addressed various things in development and Ideas to elaborate or visualize websites so that the end-user or organization can understand how it will be. Mostly UI Design was used.
October 05, 2019

An alright tool that could use some improvements

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using it from time to time on my freelancing gigs because that's what some of my clients have forced it upon me. I get design specs in XD and then use it to convert style into the frontend code. It basically does what a tool like InVision does but in a less user-friendly manner (at least to the developer).
Jason Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 17, 2019

Adobe XD takes the guess work out of digital design, for free!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is used as our go-to design program for laying out and prototyping web experiences, email and mobile games. Either designed from scratch or recreating existing layouts. It’s particularly useful when stuck using and archaic platform, it gives you the tools to visualize layout within the limitations of the software.
Read Jason Wilkinson's full review
Raphael Sanguinete | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2019

Adobe XD is a great prototyping companion for your Adobe CC membership

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is used by us to make interactive wireframes and our prototypes of the User Interface of applications, sites and games that we make. It solves our problems in the design phase, because it helps us to try multiple possible solutions for our UI/UX design, without having to code it and test it live.
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review
April 22, 2019

Seamless Integration with Adobe XD

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is currently used by two people in our organization, our lead designer and the person who does our usability testing (me). We’ve been working hard to get fully comfortable using it so we can onboard others to Adobe XD. Our company generally prefers Adobe products, so we’ve been really eager to get fully up to speed on Adobe XD.
D Walwyn | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2018

Application mockups made easy. REALLY easy.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD is used to create mock ups of software before being sent to our application development team. The applications are typically simple information and links to resources for nurses and staff in clinical environments. As educators we have found that our internal customers are very receptive to accessing resources via apps on their mobile devices, much more so than on a designated work computer. XD has been integral to our development of this.
Read D Walwyn's full review
Dan Talvi | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2019

Quick and Easy UI Creation

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The organization I work for is a career and technical education facility where I teach a digital media communications program for high school juniors and seniors. Students in our program are proficient with Adobe's graphics creation software (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator). Adobe XD allows our students to create user interfaces, web utilities, and simple web pages using a graphics-based interface similar to that software without extensive knowledge of code required.

Read Dan Talvi's full review
Brandon Zell | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 01, 2018

Intuitive and lightweight. One of Adobe's best creations.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Adobe XD has been a great tool for creating high fidelity mockups of website designs. The tools and interface are very intuitive to use, and the "repeat" feature is one of my favorites. It's usually the feature I miss most when using a different tool.

Although Adobe XD has good prototyping functionality built in, I haven't used it very much at this point. From the little bit I have used it, I'd say it works great.
Read Brandon Zell's full review
January 14, 2019

What we've been looking for

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using XD for wireframes, website mockups, and interactive prototyping. It's being used by our Marketing Department. XD allows us to quickly wireframe ideas, reuse components from existing designs and get fully functioning prototypes to stakeholders faster than we've ever been able to iterate before. By integrating natively with the creative cloud, our existing catalog of assets work flawlessly.

About Adobe XD

Adobe XD is a prototyping and UX/UI option for website and mobile application design, featuring a range of UI tools and and templates, a versatile artboard and contextual layer panels, and deep integration with Adobe's creative suite of products for fast import of objects from these applications.