July 04, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Chiyars Malhotra's full review
Pros and Cons
- Prototypes of Android, iOS and web applications.
- Can make wireframes of that project screen. After applying transition effects and animations, we can elaborate on the details to enhance the look and feel.
- After the prototype has been made, we can actually run that app in different screen sizes all sizes of Android Mobiles, iOS Mobiles and also web applications.
- Some basic designing particles are provided by Adobe XD library so that we can use it directly in our project.
- While this process of prototyping the whole project in Adobe XD and then testing it can take a long time, it will decrease the chance of design failure to almost zero.
- We can test android prototypes into Adobe XD's inbuilt system, but there is also one option to test that project on your real device. That option is only available on iOS devices only and that feature should also be available for android devices.
- After so many improvements, Adobe XD is still lacking some designing features like real-time collaboration. Third-party plug-ins are also not available.
- Adobe XD's User Interface is still a bit not so attractive compared to others like Sketch.