Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ADP GlobalView Payroll, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
GlobalView Payroll is an infrastructure of experts, technology, insight, and innovation, designed to help users understand what motivates and drives employees. It draws on the vendor ADP's 65 years of experience solving for the complexities and intricacies of payroll on a global scale. When fully leveraged, the vendor says ADP GlobalView HCM can be used to create a new strategic approach to building a sustainable and engaged global workforce with the goal of driving modern business needs.
In addition to the HR technology and and strong support and advisory services, the vendor says one of their differentiators is the single ADP user experience, so that users don't have to manage multiple vendor contacts or interfaces.
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: 'One ADP’ - Single cloud-based platform shared across locations. ADP clients can rely on one vendor for technology, quality of integration between systems, implementation, service definitions, localized support, security infrastructure, governance, and completeness of data across systems for consolidated and actionable reporting & analytics.
- Supported: Ecosystem of technology, expertise, and service backed by ADP’s 3,000+ worldwide compliance and support specialists, who track, understand, and embed updated regulations directly into the HCM system.
- Supported: Support from ADP’s worldwide offices of dedicated support staff. 24-hour support in over 30 languages, with a 97% client retention rate.
- Supported: Long-Term Partnership beyond sale and even system implementation - managed support issues, compliance changes, upgrade cycles, etc.
- Supported: Flexibility to integrate with the systems users already have in place, with additional flexibility around country-by-country needs for local support and assistance.
- Supported: Trust & Assurance - ADP has over 600,000 clients across the world.
- Supported: Security & Data Privacy - Award-winning, industry-leading platform defense, intelligent detection, automated data protection, fraud defense, and identity and access management.
- Supported: Actionable Insight - Holistic integrated HCM systems working together and consolidating data flows, reporting and analytics for visibility into the workforce and across the organization. Includes multi-level reporting and dashboards, as well as predictive.
- ADP GlobalView HCM Overview Brochure
- ADP Global Payroll Enhanced Integration with Workday HCM
- ADP Global Payroll Managed Integration with SuccessFactors Employee Central
- ADP Global Payroll Overview Brochure
- ADP Global Benefits Overview Brochure
- ADP Global HR and Talent Management Technology Brochure
- ADP Global HR and Talent Management Services Brochure
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||26%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||47%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||27%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Algeria, Angola, Azores, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Ukraine, Zambia, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Fiji, Guam, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tonga|
|Supported Languages||English, Canadian French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese|
- Easy and convenient way to retrieve historical payroll information (+)
- UI is intuitive (+)
- Credentials are integrated [in]to Active Directory and accessible via tools such as Okta (+)
- No alert that indicates variance in salary compared to previous pay periods (-)
- The tool should have financial planning calculator functionality (-)