ADP Health Compliance provides proactive penalty avoidance by identifying compliance issues each month – long before penalties may be incurred and long before IRS and state reporting is required. With visibility into the compliance status of each Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and employee,…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ADP Health Compliance, and make your voice heard!
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
ADP Health Compliance provides proactive penalty avoidance by identifying compliance issues each month – long before penalties may be incurred and long before IRS and state reporting is required. With visibility into the compliance status of each Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and employee, intelligent technology, streamlined workflows, and an assigned team of ACA specialists, the solution helps employers to have confidence that their data is secure, accurate, and that forms are filed and delivered on time.
ADP Health Compliance works with most major payroll and ERP systems.
ADP Health Compliance is a comprehensive offering that provides proactive penalty avoidance and addresses IRS ACA and state employer reporting requirements, serving clients and their ACA obligations since 2015.
ADP's value proposition:
· Intelligent technology, including integration and constant data hygiene
· Actionable visibility, with an on-demand view of ACA compliance status, proactive awareness of ACA compliance issues, and always available, populated Forms 1094-C/1095-C access
· Holistic compliance with automated calculations monthly for ACA Eligibility, Affordability safe harbors and MEC threshold per month, and FEIN; regulatory management support for federal & state employer reporting and forms, exchange and penalty notice management; and agency monitoring that provides proactive preparation for new federal and state reporting requirements.
· ACA specialists assigned, trained & tenured. ADP provides the right people with the right knowledge for understanding where, how and why a company's ACA compliance status affects the organization.
- Supported: Eligibility Assessment
- Supported: Affordability Determination
- Supported: Regulatory Management
- Supported: Workforce Planning
- Supported: IRS Reporting, Transmission and Error Assistance
- Supported: Exchange Notice Management
- Supported: Penalty Notice Management
- Supported: Notices of Coverage
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States|