https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ij/gS/MX8089W8IWQC.PNGACA Compliance ReportingWe use ADP Health Compliance in our department to ensure compliance with ACA health care reporting requirement. It helps us ensure we meet the government requirements and ensures we have no errors in reporting information when we send the 1095-C form to employees and the 1095 to the IRS. The tools help us identify errors in data as well as the ability to make corrections as needed.,The ability to breakdown the data into segments allows us to zero in on errors or problems that we can focus on in order to correct those issues. The information is presented in an easy to understand interface which is very user-friendly and very intuitive. I have used the interface in the past to change data or approvals of forms. It was something I could figure out on my own due to it being so easy to navigate. ADP Compliance is very good at pulling in the data and identifying issues and presenting it in method that is easy to work off of. We have many employees and the files we sent over were uploaded and processed. The errors were quickly identified so we could focus on correcting the problem employees.,I would love to see a more robust testing environment after the data has been uploaded. For example, different life events to ensure they are appearing on the 1095's as they should. If the data is going across correctly that seems to be the end point of testing. I identified a few concerns and had them corrected but I wish they had done some more checks after the data had come over in reference to changes.,9,Time is something that we just don't have at my business. We rely on ADP Compliance to ensure we are meeting the ACA requirements -freeing up our team to focus on other items. As we have updated and tweaked wrong information throughout the year it will make end of year reporting much easier and faster allowing us to focus on items which we want to focus on.,Ceridian Dayforce
ADP Health Compliance

ADP Health Compliance Reviews

ADP Health Compliance
Filter 1 vetted ADP Health Compliance reviews and ratings
December 05, 2018

ADP Health Compliance Review: "ACA Compliance Reporting"

• The ability to breakdown the data into segments allows us to zero in on errors or problems that we can focus on in order to correct those issues.
  • The information is presented in an easy to understand interface which is very user-friendly and very intuitive. I have used the interface in the past to change data or approvals of forms. It was something I could figure out on my own due to it being so easy to navigate.
  • ADP Compliance is very good at pulling in the data and identifying issues and presenting it in method that is easy to work off of. We have many employees and the files we sent over were uploaded and processed. The errors were quickly identified so we could focus on correcting the problem employees.
  • I would love to see a more robust testing environment after the data has been uploaded. For example, different life events to ensure they are appearing on the 1095's as they should. If the data is going across correctly that seems to be the end point of testing. I identified a few concerns and had them corrected but I wish they had done some more checks after the data had come over in reference to changes.
For my particular use I would say the analyzing of data and identifying issues with employee data is very robust. The ability to identify and point out segments of data that may be incorrect is great. We use ADP to ensure that the data being listed on our 1095 is accurate. We also use them to ensure we are in compliance with our Safe Harbor testing and requirements.

ADP Health Compliance Scorecard Summary

About ADP Health Compliance

ADP Health Compliance is a comprehensive software and service solution designed to help organizations manage compliance with the IRS Regulated Affordable Care Act. It helps determine employees' eligibility, analyze coverage affordability, and manage IRS reporting, exchange notices, and penalties - all while giving companies visibility and control along the way both through the product and certified specialists dedicated to each account.

ADP Health Compliance employs a proprietary technology that cleanses, transforms, interprets and stores a wealth of disparate data. It integrates and synchronizes data from your payroll, time, benefits and financial systems, as well as data from external sources like state and federal Marketplaces. It plugs into many platforms, both from ADP as well as from other companies so you don’t need to rethink your IT strategy to get the ACA big picture.