ADP Mobile Solutions is a benefits administration tool for remote, tablet / mobile platform access to benefits, timesheets, and pay statements.ADP Mobile Solutions App ReviewCurrently, ADP Mobile Solutions is being used globally in our company for employees to check their direct deposits on payday, leave time balances, pay stubs, taxes, and deductions. We plan in the near future to be upgrading our systems to allow employees to see their schedules, request time off and shift swap with other employees.,Futuristic look. Intuitive. Mapping out pay stubs, pie chart for gross pay, percentage of taxes, percentage of deductions, etc.,More interactive. A chat for help topics. I have personally never been trained on the APP professionally, so I am unable to answer questions if there seems to be something incorrect. More training on the functionality of the app.,7,Fewer phone calls to our Payroll Administrators. Helpful to our employees who are on the go. Information at our fingertips.,7,5,ADP Enterprise eTIME,ADP Enterprise eTIME, ADP SmartCompliance, ADP Workforce NowGreat Payroll DetailerThe software is being used across the organization to view pay statements and manage tax forms. The program lets employees view a breakdown of their pay and easily download and print W2s or other forms an employee might need. Other features that ADP is capable of, like PTO, our organization uses another software for.,Easy to use mobile app Ability to view pay statements Ability to view and download necessary pay and tax documents,Application is very slow Have had issues with app crashing/errors Wish there was a feature to compare different paychecks or project future paychecks,7,Ability to see pay breakdown Ease of access for forms Ability to privately view pay statements if you're in public (ex. blur out numbers) Easy to use mobile application Frequent errors when using app, crashes/glitches at times,Workday Human Capital ManagementADP is greatADP mobile solutions is being used across the entire organization. It is being used to announce newly hired employees. It is also being used to announce the transitions of employees when they leave the organization. It is used to select health, dental, vision, and other benefits from the company's benefits plan. It also provides access to employees' pay and benefit information as well as PTO tracking.,The mobile app is easy to use. The ability to find my own information quickly is great. I like the fact that I can review my own benefits and PTO balance.,The password requirements are onerous. It takes awhile for the UI to load. I'd like to see favorites added to the selection bar. There are normally only one or two items I need to find quickly but there are several click-throughs.,9,It minimizes the HR administration. ADP enables others to focus on improving the business rather than administering it. ADP has helped streamline benefit choices and enrollment.Mobile Solutions...An employee's one touch access to their pay data!!!Right now some people are allowed to use ADP mobile solutions to clock in and out. All employees have access to ADP mobile solutions to view and print their pay statements, W2's, 1095's. They may also request time off and view their benefits.,I am impressed with the layout of mobile solutions. It is very simple to read and use. I am looking forward to giving our techs access to clock in and out as they complete jobs on their routes to give a more accurate view of time spent driving and time spent at a customer's location. Giving employees mobile access to their own pay statements, W2's allows them to deal directly with loan-mortgage companies when applying for a loan or doing their taxes.,Since our company would like to use this tool for their techs, it would be nice if there was bar code reader (or something similar) so they tie their time card with our serv suite pest management technology. I would like for the mobile app to give the individual the ability to send in address / phone number changes.,9,We have not had real test of the impact yet since we have not been able to roll out to our pest management techs. I believe that if we keep trying to educate our employees on how to access and use the mobile solutions app we will see more positive feedback because of the ease of access to their information.,,ADP Workforce Now,Clocking In and Out are easy. Looking at and/or printing a pay statement is super simple. W2 access to print/view when you need it is also super simple.,9ADP isn't Fine By Me!ADP Mobile Solutions is being used to regulate our benefits and payroll, as we do not have a separate department for that.,Easy to Navigate,Important features do not load Dates and deadlines not made clear Upcoming information not made clear,1,All negative - it is impossible to figure out commuter and health benefits,,1
ADP Mobile Solutions
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

ADP Mobile Solutions Reviews

ADP Mobile Solutions

Do you work for this company?

Filter 43 vetted ADP Mobile Solutions reviews and ratings

• Futuristic look.
  • Intuitive.
  • Mapping out pay stubs, pie chart for gross pay, percentage of taxes, percentage of deductions, etc.
  • More interactive.
  • A chat for help topics. I have personally never been trained on the APP professionally, so I am unable to answer questions if there seems to be something incorrect.
  • More training on the functionality of the app.
The app is well suited for on the go access for our employees to see their paystubs and to be able to make better, informed decisions while out and about, living their life. Employees have used this info to make changes to their federal tax withholdings, direct deposit accounts, employee benefit deductions and the like.
December 13, 2018

Great Payroll Detailer

• Easy to use mobile app
  • Ability to view pay statements
  • Ability to view and download necessary pay and tax documents
  • Application is very slow
  • Have had issues with app crashing/errors
  • Wish there was a feature to compare different paychecks or project future paychecks
Since my company only uses the payroll features from ADP, I can only speak to those. I haven't had any issues with viewing pay statements and breakdowns, and I really like how there's a feature to hide the numbers when viewing your pay information, in case you don't want others near your screen seeing that information. This being said, I don't think it makes sense for a company to have different software for payroll, PTO, etc, which is what our company currently does. Since ADP allows you to have multiple features on this platform, I would recommend it for consolidating all "HR Type" features like this in one place.
December 08, 2018

ADP is great

• The mobile app is easy to use.
  • The ability to find my own information quickly is great.
  • I like the fact that I can review my own benefits and PTO balance.
  • The password requirements are onerous.
  • It takes awhile for the UI to load.
  • I'd like to see favorites added to the selection bar. There are normally only one or two items I need to find quickly but there are several click-throughs.
ADP is easy for users to use and engage with. This ease of use allows individual team members the ability to self-serve while significantly reducing the need to engage with human resources staff in finding simple personal information. For instance, it is easy to find out how many hours of PTO I have remaining without pestering HR for administrative questions.
Yvette Calhoun profile photo
  • I am impressed with the layout of mobile solutions. It is very simple to read and use.
  • I am looking forward to giving our techs access to clock in and out as they complete jobs on their routes to give a more accurate view of time spent driving and time spent at a customer's location.
  • Giving employees mobile access to their own pay statements, W2's allows them to deal directly with loan-mortgage companies when applying for a loan or doing their taxes.
  • Since our company would like to use this tool for their techs, it would be nice if there was bar code reader (or something similar) so they tie their time card with our serv suite pest management technology.
  • I would like for the mobile app to give the individual the ability to send in address / phone number changes.
I think it is well suited as long as the locations where an employee is allowed to clock in and out are tightly monitored by job title to prevent persons from clocking in/out while on their commute or when they are absent.
Read Yvette Calhoun's full review
September 23, 2014

ADP isn't Fine By Me!

• Easy to Navigate
  • Important features do not load
  • Dates and deadlines not made clear
  • Upcoming information not made clear
ADP Mobile Solutions is well suited if you have no other option.

Pay calculation (3)
Support for external payroll vendors (1)
Benefit plan administration (1)
Direct deposit files (2)
Salary revision and increment management (1)
Reimbursement management (1)