Score 8.3 out of 10

What is ADP Mobile Solutions?

ADP Mobile Solutions is a benefits administration tool for remote, tablet / mobile platform access to benefits, timesheets, and pay statements.

Payroll Director

April 20, 2021
We use ADP Mobile Solutions for employees to check their pay statements, tax statements, update their addresses, their direct deposit and …

Works Well

April 20, 2021
We use [ADP Mobile Solutions] for payroll and professional development tracking. It helps keep track of who has completed required PD and …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ADP Mobile Solutions, and make your voice heard!

1 person want pricing too

What is Rippling?

Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. This enables users to manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single…

What is Paylocity?

Paylocity provides 24/7 access to your online payroll and human resource data management. Paylocity offers highly customizable payroll functionality, as well as HR, benefits administration, and time and talent management programs.

ADP Mobile Solutions Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

The most common users of ADP Mobile Solutions are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

• Our team members love when things are made easier for them, and the app does that.
  • The app seems to push the Wisely card, which we have chosen to not use and can't turn off.
  • Not very helpful for our team members who aren't paid through ADP.
  • Well it's only for my pay but I will admit I check my pay a lot more often and check more data than I have before. I was able to catch a mistake early on and get it fixed. I might not have done so as early with my previous app.
  • ADP has provided positive ROI across the board. Saves me time and money on administrative functions.
  • It ease of handling payroll across multiple locations has allowed me to maintain processing payroll myself rather than having to hire a person dedicated to the task.
  • The ability to process payroll from my phone if needed has come in handy and avoided costly delays or employees issues by paying them late.
  • We have many consultants who are traveling most of the year. This app allows them to access the necessary information to trust their pay and send questions to payroll when something arises. This cuts down on the number of questions to the finance/payroll group and keeps consultants happy.
  • The benefits enrollment is something that I just used this year and I had no idea how simple it would be. I'm not sure when that became a feature of the app, but it is definitely worth using for enrollments if you know what you are looking for. Similar to the payment information access, this keeps our employees happy who are the biggest part of our revenue stream.
December 13, 2018

Great Payroll Detailer

• Ability to see pay breakdown
  • Ease of access for forms
  • Ability to privately view pay statements if you're in public (ex. blur out numbers)
  • Easy to use mobile application
  • Frequent errors when using app, crashes/glitches at times
December 09, 2018

ADP is great

• It minimizes the HR administration.
  • ADP enables others to focus on improving the business rather than administering it.
  • ADP has helped streamline benefit choices and enrollment.
Yvette Calhoun | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We have not had real test of the impact yet since we have not been able to roll out to our pest management techs.
  • I believe that if we keep trying to educate our employees on how to access and use the mobile solutions app we will see more positive feedback because of the ease of access to their information.