ADP Mobile Solutions Reviews

Return on Investment

• We have many consultants who are traveling most of the year. This app allows them to access the necessary information to trust their pay and send questions to payroll when something arises. This cuts down on the number of questions to the finance/payroll group and keeps consultants happy.
  • The benefits enrollment is something that I just used this year and I had no idea how simple it would be. I'm not sure when that became a feature of the app, but it is definitely worth using for enrollments if you know what you are looking for. Similar to the payment information access, this keeps our employees happy who are the biggest part of our revenue stream.

Return on Investment

• ADP has provided positive ROI across the board. Saves me time and money on administrative functions.
  • It ease of handling payroll across multiple locations has allowed me to maintain processing payroll myself rather than having to hire a person dedicated to the task.
  • The ability to process payroll from my phone if needed has come in handy and avoided costly delays or employees issues by paying them late.
November 07, 2019

Supportive tool!

Return on Investment

• I don't have precise details on numbers, I can talk about employees' experiences and I think it is really positive.
  • Negative impact was the time it took our internal teams to make it work.
  • Information available to end users is a plus.

Return on Investment

• Fewer phone calls to our Payroll Administrators.
  • Helpful to our employees who are on the go.
  • Information at our fingertips.
December 13, 2018

Great Payroll Detailer

Return on Investment

• Ability to see pay breakdown
  • Ease of access for forms
  • Ability to privately view pay statements if you're in public (ex. blur out numbers)
  • Easy to use mobile application
  • Frequent errors when using app, crashes/glitches at times
December 08, 2018

ADP is great

Return on Investment

• It minimizes the HR administration.
  • ADP enables others to focus on improving the business rather than administering it.
  • ADP has helped streamline benefit choices and enrollment.
Yvette Calhoun | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• We have not had real test of the impact yet since we have not been able to roll out to our pest management techs.
  • I believe that if we keep trying to educate our employees on how to access and use the mobile solutions app we will see more positive feedback because of the ease of access to their information.
Read Yvette Calhoun's full review

Pay calculation (7)
9.2
Support for external payroll vendors (2)
6.5
Benefit plan administration (4)
Direct deposit files (6)
Salary revision and increment management (2)
Reimbursement management (3)

About ADP Mobile Solutions

ADP Mobile Solutions is a benefits administration tool for remote, tablet / mobile platform access to benefits, timesheets, and pay statements.