ADP Resource (Discontinued) Reviews

Yolanda Gaytan | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2015

Payroll is a breeze

Likelihood to Recommend

This is no fault of ADP, I would want to use our software to it's full potential. [I would like to use it for] letting the employees have access to their records for changes to their address and to view their payroll records. I like that I have so much access to process payroll but I, feel the cost does not justify the use. It is pricey for what I am using it for and this is the decision of our President.
Read Yolanda Gaytan's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

ADP is best if you have a really knowledgeable client rep that has been your contact for multiple sessions. Otherwise, you are forced to reiterate the problems to multiple parties. If you have a dedicated staff member who is knowledgeable of your processes, then ADP is a good resource for payroll needs.
August 22, 2014

ADP Resource Review

Likelihood to Recommend

I would highly recommend ADP Resource. It is a one stop shop for all human resource needs. One key question that I would ask on any product is: Does it cover all my HR needs in one application? ADP does just that.

About ADP Resource (Discontinued)

ADP Resource (now discontinued) was a benefits administration tool that also supported some recruiting, training, and risk management functions.