RUN powered by ADP is a benefits administration and payroll platform for small businesses with light additional HR features.RUN Powered by ADP My Payroll PartnerRUN is used across the organization to manage our payroll services. The access to reports and the ease of processing payroll is an indispensable asset to our organization. Payroll processing is easily accomplished across several types of devices. I am able to process payroll from any location that I can get internet access.,RUN allows me to easily add new employees and make changes to current employees. RUN allows new or current employees to change direct deposit locations and receive their pay at the new financial institution, the same pay period. RUN allows the review of payroll reports and to do research quickly and easily.,When entering new employee information, there could be more guidance on items like taxes. When entering employee items like a wage garnishment, there could be more guidance online. When granting employees access to their accounts, more online guidance would be appreciated,10,From the time our organization moved from 2 employees to 10, we have used ADP. The cost of using the service has been minimal versus the value of the services provided. RUN allows us to use volunteers rather than paid staff to manage our payroll services. This is because RUN is time saving and easy to use. With RUN, we have minimal investment in the payroll process and this is especially helpful when it comes to doing research on payroll issues.,,QuickBooks Online,2,2,Process Payroll Quarterly tax filings Year end statements for employees.,NA,Unknown at this time.,10Great Company and easy to use!I use Run by ADP to do payroll, payroll taxes and keep up with vacation and sick time. I love the fact that ADP takes it out of my hands and they do all of the work for you. They write the checks/direct deposit, they pay all of my taxes and I have to worry about nothing. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.,They pay all of the payroll taxes for you. If you are like me, I really don't have the time to sit and do all of the taxes that need to be paid, so I turned it over to them and they handle it. Great customer service. Every time I call, I get someone on the other line who is as happy to talk to me as I am them. I love the fact that you put in the accrual rate for you vacation/sick/pto time and they keep up with it. No more having to keep up with it.,There needs to be an enter/calculate gross button. I would love to see the GL posts go into your QuickBooks automatically instead of you having to download them each week.,10,I can get more things done since ADP has taken over paying my payroll taxes for me.,QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft Office 2016,1,1,Payroll Payroll Liabilites Vacation/Sick Leave/PTO,10,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Prior Experience with the Product Vendor Reputation,I wouldn't change a thing.,Entering in the time Printing off payroll reports Entering in employees Adding vacation/sick/PTO time,GL ledger downloads,Yes,10
RUN Powered by ADP

ADP RUN Reviews

ADP RUN
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 2 of 193 ADP RUN ratings and reviews.

Pay calculation (24)
Support for external payroll vendors (8)
Benefit plan administration (11)
Direct deposit files (24)
Salary revision and increment management (18)
Reimbursement management (14)

About ADP RUN

ADP RUN is a platform for payroll and tax processing plus people management for small businesses and startups. It aims to be a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution.

ADP RUN includes cloud-based payroll processing and automatic tax filing. The vendor says users can either process payroll--or even automate it--in just a few steps. Users can run payroll online, on mobile, or over the phone, and can automatically calculate deductions for taxes, benefits and retirement. ADP RUN also allows users to easily export data to major accounting products. These features are designed to give users the following benefits:
  • Allows organizations to go paperless and receive all information online
  • Help HR users analyze their data quickly and easily with custom reporting

The vendor offers service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Users can also access online tools and resources anytime.

According to the vendor, whether you have 2 employees or 25, RUN features built-in HR services that make it easy to grow and manage your team while helping you with your compliance challenges.

ADP RUN Features

Has featureEasy and automated payroll
Has featureComplete Payroll tax filing