RUN Powered by ADP® Reviews

July 16, 2019

Quick and Easy with ADP RUN

Return on Investment

• ADP RUN makes our payroll process more cost efficient. It would cost us more to complete the process entirely in-house.
June 11, 2019

Highly Satisfied

Return on Investment

• ADP has saved my company a lot of time and effort when it comes to payroll.
Charnice Charles | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 26, 2019

A great tool for my home-based business. Excited about trying more products from ADP!

Return on Investment

• Positive: My business is home based so having professional checks and payroll processing services gives the impression that my company is more professional and traditional.
  • Positive: The return on my investment with this service is a good measurable in that it's worth the overall cost for my small home-based business. All the expenses (printer ink, check forms and envelopes) associated with producing payroll, are in one place and the pre-formatted reports have saved me the time and trouble of creating these myself. In addition, it's easier to comply with state and local agencies because I receive notices and information in a timely fashion and I don't have to search for this information myself...saving me both time and money.
Read Charnice Charles's full review
May 17, 2019

Peace of Mind from Federal and State Red Tape

Return on Investment

• All federal and state reports are filed on time without my direct input.
  • My time is not needed to handle payroll details such as garnishments, deductions, etc.
  • Going paperless has saved us considerable time and hassle. Having the employees able to access their own payroll records is very helpful!
April 17, 2019

ADP is for everyone

Return on Investment

• We can focus on people since the transactions can be automated.
  • Employees can focus on customers instead of being bogged down with cumbersome paperwork.
JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2018

So Much Time is Saved!

Return on Investment

• HUGE TIME SAVER. My time is very valuable and I am always looking for ways to save time. RUN by ADP saves so much time for me when it comes to processing payroll. I love that it takes me only minutes to do.
  • I wish it would be easier to add cash bonuses to the employees for taxes. I usually have to go through support to have the process done the quickest way possible.
  • The overall cost of RUN by ADP is very affordable. It is good to save money!
Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review

Pay calculation (29)
Support for external payroll vendors (8)
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment (1)
Benefit plan administration (12)
Direct deposit files (29)
Salary revision and increment management (19)
Reimbursement management (16)

About RUN Powered by ADP®

RUN Powered by ADP® (“RUN”) is a platform for payroll and tax processing plus people management for small businesses and startups. It aims to be a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution.

RUN includes cloud-based payroll processing and automatic tax filing. The vendor says users can either process payroll--or even automate it--in just a few steps. Users can run payroll online, on mobile, or over the phone, and can automatically calculate deductions for taxes, benefits and retirement. RUN also allows users to easily export data to major accounting products. These features are designed to give users the following benefits:
  • Allows organizations to go paperless and receive all information online
  • Help HR users analyze their data quickly and easily with custom reporting

The vendor offers service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Users can also access online tools and resources anytime.

According to the vendor, whether you have 2 employees or up to 50, RUN features built-in HR services that make it easy to grow and manage your team while helping you with your compliance challenges.

RUN Powered by ADP® Screenshots