RUN powered by ADP is a benefits administration and payroll platform for small businesses with light additional HR features.Business English Elite review of RUN Powered by ADPWe are using RUN across the whole organization in order to process payroll, implement our 401k, and tax reporting purposes. Business English Elite benefits most from keeping the tax details of our bi-weekly payroll updated and providing a statement at the end of the year. This allows tax preparation to be reduced significantly.,Documentation for tax preparation. Ease of running payroll. Utilized the HR document preparation.,Communication when having issues.,10,We have gotten by without a CFO or accountant on staff so far.,Paychex Accounting Online and Paychex FlexSimplifies the payroll process.We are a small operation with me as a CFO consultant and then the owner. So only two people involved. I am a CPA but don't like the hassle of payroll but it's a necessary function of businesses I work with. ADP makes it easy for me to offer payroll and minimize my time with the service.,Providing information for the accountant. Submitting tax reports timely. Submitting tax payments timely. Providing reports for employees and management.,Some fees could be reduced.,9,Saves me time. Peace of mind.,QuickBooks Desktop Pro,QuickBooks OnlineRUN Powered by ADP ReviewWe switched to Run ADP from a small proprietor who was processing our payroll. As an office manager of a solo pediatrics office taking on payroll seemed overwhelming at the beginning but ADP has made processing payroll so much easier than I thought it would be. Having to take on the responsibility of human resources and all the laws and updates to laws has been manageable with ADP. Getting updates to laws, even local laws is great and being able to call in to ask questions has been great and knowing that all our employees are being paid correctly and according to the laws let me sleep soundly at night. We recently signed up with Aflac and to implement the payroll deductions was a simple phone call. The employees love having access to their pay stubs online and it saves me time by not having to log in somewhere and print a pay stub for them.,Great customer service. Easy to use. Reminders and updates.,I really haven't seen a need for any changes.,10,Payroll taxes are taken care of correctly. Payroll taxes are taken care of correctly and timely. Funding the payroll account is so much easier.,,Google DriveADP RUN = A+ for Youth ConservatoryADP Run is used for our payroll needs as well as our employee database. It is primarily used only by the general manager, however, all employees have access to their employee portals. ADP run allows me to send the paycheck writing and direct deposit distribution to someone else to handle so that I can spend my time on other tasks.,Multiple Payroll Categories- This allows me to pay my teachers for the different roles they take throughout the year. Employee data management- Helps keep tabs on their current phone numbers so if I need a substitute I can look through my current and past employee data to reach out. Snap shot of previous payroll totals- helps give me a quick glance look at our patterns over the last 3 months.,I often process a "salary" amount for my teachers who provide private lessons and an hourly amount for their standard classes. It would be helpful if I could enter these totals on one line without there being an error message. It gets tedious needing to click "add a line" for each different payroll category I need to select. If ADP could also save the lines I've added for each employee from the previous payroll that would be helpful too. For example, if Sharon had three separate lines for payroll (one being her standard teacher rate, the next her office/admin hours and third being her private lesson lump sum ) on the previous payroll when I log in this time if those three lines automatically populated under her name that would be helpful. Or having a function where I can select how many lines the teacher receives and can click them on and off as their role changes.,10,Run helps free me up from writing checks.,QuickBooks Desktop Premier, Google DriveCouldn't be happier!I use this program strictly for payroll for my entire organization. It keeps track of employee hours, vacation time, Holidays, Simple IRA contributions, and tax withholdings. It was a smooth transition to change from our previous payroll program to ADP. The representative was helpful and thorough. He understood our needs and delivered a superior product. We are happy with our decision to make the change to ADP. We find the capability for automatic deposit to be invaluable to all employees.,Keeps track of tax withholding for employees. Keeps track of simple IRA contributions. Ease of automatic deposits. Tracks employee vacation and holiday time. Easy to enter new employees and inactivate old employees.,I have no complaints.,10,I am able to run payroll in a fraction of the time it used to take. I don't have to run my own reports for taxes. ADP takes care of that for me.,,Microsoft 365 Business, QuickBooks for Mac, Adobe PhotoshopA great tool for my home-based business. Excited about trying more products from ADP!My company primarily uses ADP to run payroll for my contractors. I produce checks and arrange direct deposits as well as provide documentation and reports to federal, state and local agencies. In addition, I also utilize their pre-formatted reports to track earnings and provide statements to the contractors who aren't adept in obtaining this information for themselves through the employee access portal. About half of my contractors receive compensation through direct deposit and the other half receive physical checks for services rendered. The biggest problem I had prior to using RUN Powered by ADP was the need to produce checks that do not show my company's account information. ADP has resolved this issue for me by providing "company" checks that show an account number that is not associated with my banking information so I don't have to worry about illegal activity from my contractors as it relates to my company's bank account. ADP has proven that they can handle just about every concern I've had in getting my contractors paid on time and resolving any issues I may have had in a timely and professional manner. The staff at ADP is also very knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient.,Fast direct deposits - usually 24 hours notice is all that's required. Friendly, professional and courteous staff. Fast delivery of checks to my place of business - usually by 10:00 am the next business day following payroll processing. Timely and efficient investigation and resolution to issues.,Pricing - the cost associated with running payroll is as much as $10 per check when my payroll is small (1-5) by comparison to the "big payroll" (25+). Better communication regarding when payroll processing may be affected by holidays. Must log in to be advised of potential delays. I would prefer an email. Calls and emails from staff promoting services my company does not use due to the type of employees (contractors) in my organization. They should review the account before soliciting services. Although, it is acceptable that they would check in in the event my business model changes to include direct employees.,10,Positive: My business is home based so having professional checks and payroll processing services gives the impression that my company is more professional and traditional. Positive: The return on my investment with this service is a good measurable in that it's worth the overall cost for my small home-based business. All the expenses (printer ink, check forms and envelopes) associated with producing payroll, are in one place and the pre-formatted reports have saved me the time and trouble of creating these myself. In addition, it's easier to comply with state and local agencies because I receive notices and information in a timely fashion and I don't have to search for this information myself...saving me both time and money.,Deputy,QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat DCRUN Powered by ADP is a fantastic serviceI never have to worry about payroll or taxes owed with RUN Powered by ADP. I spend 5 minutes entering payroll every week and ADP takes care of everything else. It's very nice to not have to worry about anything. I highly advise everyone signs up with RUN Powered by ADP.,Entering payroll hours is super easy. They file all of our tax liability reports on time. They pay all our tax liabilities on time.,Their fees were a bit too high for our small company, but we were able to negotiate lower fees that were within our budget.,10,Employees are paid on time via Direct Deposit. Our tax liabilities are taken care of completely.,Accounting by WaveVery satisfiedI switched 2 years ago from another payroll company to using ADP. I'm very pleased. It takes me less than 5 minutes to run my payroll, so that couldn't be better for me. All of this, and I saved money from the previous provider. Pretty cool. I do recommend ADP to other business owners that I know, and I will continue to. Thanks, ADP.,Ease of use. Ease of adding and removing employees. Security and login.,When I have trouble with payroll taxes and such, I'd appreciate better support. A dedicated payroll specialist who reaches out every couple of months would be great. I'd appreciate a longevity discount.,9,Saves me time. Saves me money. Ease of documents at tax time.,Best Payroll ProcessorWe use this across our whole organization for all employees. It is very easy and user-friendly, whether you are trying to pull your customized reports or running the payroll and dividing labor costs in their appropriate departments.,Very user-friendly Payroll can be run remotely Able to divide labor costs into respective departments and by the type of work employees do Really easy to enter employees worked hours Easy to run any reports according to the data you are looking for so you can analyze labor costs any way you want Very easy to apply deductions to employees Very easy to pull any employees historical data Easy retrieval on W-2s at year end All garnishments and deductions available within the system and all jurisdictions are available to assign garnishment payments to right withholding authority,Can be a little pushy with marketing emails,10,The search feature can be a bit better but other than that this it has no negative impacts on us.,Paychex Flex,Paychex Flex, Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Business One, Google Analytics, Google Charts, Google Cloud DNS, Google Ad ManagerQuick and Easy with ADP RUNWe use RUN to process our payroll and W-2s for our organization. We also use it for current HR document resources. RUN helps us to easily process our payroll more efficiently.,Quick and easy payroll processing. Payroll reports are available to print and review immediately after hours are entered for payroll processing which is very helpful. Whenever there has been an occasion in which there was an entry error, Client Services made correcting the problem quick and painless. Simple W-2 processing. With all of our payroll processed through RUN W-2s are easily created for us with little to no work on our end. Helpful reports available. Of the many reports we access most often is quarterly payroll verification for employees. Helpful HR resource documents. We are able to have current tax withholding forms and I-9s available to print when we hire a new employee. This saves us time from having to search for new versions on the internet with the change of the year.,It would be helpful if the payroll summary that I review before final submission showed the separation of regular hours from overtime and vacation/sick hours. We are having difficulty getting general ledger up and running because a few of our people work in more then one job classification. The person that assisted me with trying to map my employees for general ledger also did not properly map some employees so I need to find out how to edit their mapping. The person that assisted me in mapping employees also mapped ALL inactive employees, so our employee list is a muddled mess that is difficult to sort through. I have reached out multiple times to get assistance with fixing these problems, but no one has gotten back with me to followed up or assist me. Since we are an organization near the Kansas/Missouri state line we have employees that work for us from outside the state our organization resides in, which is KS. For some reason RUN will only allow for state payroll taxes to be paid to the state where our organization resides (KS), so our employees that live in MO end up getting taxes taken out for the wrong state. These employees end up getting a full refund from KS since they live in MO, however they end up owing a good amount of money each year to MO since no payroll taxes were withheld for their home state. This is frustrating for employees in this situation. I know from my previous job that there are non-resident state payroll tax forms that can be filled our for KS, and that we should as the employer be withholding payroll taxes for the employee for the correct state, however in speaking with ADP client services I was not able to get this available for us to do. If we could get this resolved it would be a HUGE plus! It would also be helpful if we could set our flat rate contractors for monthly payment, vs only biweekly. Right now we have to remember to change the flat pay to zero every other pay period.,8,ADP RUN makes our payroll process more cost efficient. It would cost us more to complete the process entirely in-house.,,QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Microsoft Office 365, MS SharePointADP Run Makes Running Payroll a BreezeADP is a payroll program that we use across the company. It makes running payroll really easy, it does everything for you. All that I need to do is input hours for employees, then ADP takes care of the rest. It files all of the quarterly tax reports and automatically creates W-2's at the end of the year. It cuts the time I spend doing payroll down so much and gets rid of all of the headaches.,Their customer service is always friendly and no question is too small. It takes all of the headache out of running payroll.,Sometimes their site is difficult to maneuver.,9,This saves so much time, which in turn saves money. It prevents any doubt that the tax reports were filed correctly and on time.,QuickBooks Desktop ProADP saves time and money!RUN by ADP is used for all of our payroll needs. I especially value the tax reporting and knowing I do not have to worry about the accuracy and timeliness of tax reports.,Support is very good with RUN. I don't need it often but when I do, they are there. RUN is straight forward and intuitive. RUN's historical reports are very useful. It is great to have at my fingertips when I'm asked for any past information.,Sometimes I wish I could run reports across different years instead of one year at a time. Sometimes I would like to enter information in more of a spreadsheet fashion. I'd like the option. I preferred the previous version of Paycheck Calculator but I am getting used to the latest version.,9,RUN saves me a lot of time. I can't say that enough.,PDF Xchange Viewer and EditorADP Payroll ReviewI use it for my own payroll and refer my clients to it for their payroll. Further, I provide my clients with payroll assistance on the portal as necessary to ensure all of their payroll needs are met. My clients and I have been on the service for about 1 year now and have been happy with the service.,Runs payroll. Calculates net pay. Calculates gross pay.,Too many spam adds. Would like to get automated pay stubs in email. Set up can be time consuming.,9,It can be very expensive.,,QuickBooks Online, XeroQuick and EasyMy organization currently uses RUN Powered by ADP to manage and process payroll. It allows our employees throughout the company to enter working hours and to change personal information.,Payroll processing. Payroll reports. Employee login. Ease of use.,Keeping historical data on salary changes for employees. Keeping historical data on changes of title changes or part-time/full-time status changes. Better HR reports. Better PTO tracking reports.,9,Time saver. Cost effective. Control over data.,,Microsoft 365 Business, SysTools G Suite/Google Apps Backup, Tableau OnlineHighly SatisfiedOur company currently uses ADP for payroll services. We don't have anyone in the house available to stay current on tax requirements, so we like the convenience of ADP.,ADP is excellent at reviewing my account and assessing things that may need to be updated. ADP offers numerous services which add convenience and save time in running a business. Customer service agents are proactive in making sure I am satisfied with ADP.,I actually have zero complaints. I am very satisfied with this ADP.,10,ADP has saved my company a lot of time and effort when it comes to payroll.,,QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft 365 BusinessPeace of Mind from Federal and State Red TapeWe use ADP Run for our payroll processing across the company. The best value it provides for us is the ease of processing bi-weekly payroll and the processing of state and federal employee forms.,Hassle-free report filings Excellent customer service Easy to use website,It can be somewhat expensive with a small number of employees. Specific reports needed for insurance reviews/audits are sometimes hard to find. Using both employees & subcontractors can sometimes create awkward situations during payroll processing.,9,All federal and state reports are filed on time without my direct input. My time is not needed to handle payroll details such as garnishments, deductions, etc. Going paperless has saved us considerable time and hassle. Having the employees able to access their own payroll records is very helpful!,,BuilderTrend, Google Drive,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,I considered other small local payroll services, the payroll services through QuickBooks, and through our accountant. The benefits of going with the larger ADP services outweighed the loss of local contacts. I have had no regrets with my decision.Best tool for payroll management for small enterprisesRUN Powered by ADP has been used entirely in our organization and it's the first payroll system we used. The system is maintained by the HR department and it manages the overall payroll for the whole organization. Having no background in payroll for myself, implementing a system for the first time looked like a daunting task. But even in the short run, we realized RUN Powered by ADP was very easy to use and to manage. It has helped us manage our payroll processes and helped me identify errors in payroll easily, thus saving a lot of time.,Easy to use interface and customizations. Great Customer Support Team available for help when needed. Easy to navigate through payroll processes.,Integration with other HR systems for data transfer. Online Learning Modules.,7,A lot of time saved. Less processes mean more efficiency to do other tasks.,1,1ADP is for everyoneWe use the RUN Powered by ADP platform for all of our HRIS needs. We start the employment relationship through the recruiting module, then our employees are onboarded, paid, and offboarded through the product. They are able to maintain their own information and update it as needed. It has taken the paperwork burden off of the HR team.,Employee Self-Service Manager Self-Service Recruiting Interface Onboarding Payroll Document Cloud Analytics,More interfaces with career websites More automation in reporting (emailing reports for example),10,We can focus on people since the transactions can be automated. Employees can focus on customers instead of being bogged down with cumbersome paperwork.,Paycor, PaycheckCity and PaycomSo Much Time is Saved!Currently, we are using Run Powered by ADP as the only payroll processing software for the company. I have to say that I am very impressed with the user-friendliness of RUN by ADP. It is very simple to use. When I started working at the company, RUN by ADP was already in place, so I had to learn how to use it. I have to say that it was very easy to learn how to use the software. It literally took me about 30 minutes to learn the basics of RUN by ADP, after learning the basics I was more than comfortable to process payroll for the company. Adding and removing employees is very easy to do. Processing payroll is super easy to do. The software will even tell you exactly what amount of funds is needed to process payroll which I love because I can verify that the bank account has enough to cover payroll. The biggest thing RUN by ADP solves for me is the time saved to process payroll. It literally takes me 10 minutes or less to process payroll.,Very easy to add new employees. The process to add new employees is a simple step by step process. If you have the employee present, it is even more easier. Processing Payroll. Processing payroll with RUN by ADP is super easy. When it is time to run payroll, you click on "run payroll" and follow the steps to process payroll for the given period. Processing Payroll with RUN by ADP is super easy and painless. Reporting. RUN by ADP has so many different types of reports. You can get a report for each pay period by each employee or you can run a report for the entire year. Super Helpful.,Chat Function. RUN by ADP has a built in chat function. This function can be improved by the ability to upload data to the rep and provide a more appealing chat design. Employee Access. RUN by ADP offers the ability for employees to gain access to view their pay stubs, change withholding, and change bank account info. The problem with this function is when on the employer side, I allow a new employee access, the employee never gets an email to get access to their account. I usually have to resend the email again.,10,HUGE TIME SAVER. My time is very valuable and I am always looking for ways to save time. RUN by ADP saves so much time for me when it comes to processing payroll. I love that it takes me only minutes to do. I wish it would be easier to add cash bonuses to the employees for taxes. I usually have to go through support to have the process done the quickest way possible. The overall cost of RUN by ADP is very affordable. It is good to save money!,QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Slack, DropboxSOLD on RUN for ALL my Small Business NeedsWe use ADP RUN to process our bi-monthly payroll, as well as the payroll for our sister agency. It allows us to make adjustments and run our payroll quickly and with confidence. We have two company codes, and I can access them both with the same platform. Also, we can run any reports we might need for year to date or for any particular payroll or specific need we have. The platform works great for us and it's quick and efficient. With this platform, it also takes care of all our payroll tax requirements and deposits. That is a HUGE big deal for a company with only a few employees. I feel the price we pay for it is very reasonable for all the things it provides us.,Easy to modify employee information, wages and deductions Has built in calculators for taxes and deductions which is super helpful From start to finish, it only take a few clicks and my payroll is processed and complete. The bundled reporting works awesome for us, but it has a wealth of reporting options and they are also easy to use.,It really provides all we need and more.,10,Absolute positive ROI for RUN - it has freed me up to be able to concentrate on the business and allows me to feel confident and worry free that our payrolls will be processed timely and taxes will be paid.,QuickBooks for MacRUN Powered by ADP My Payroll PartnerRUN is used across the organization to manage our payroll services. The access to reports and the ease of processing payroll is an indispensable asset to our organization. Payroll processing is easily accomplished across several types of devices. I am able to process payroll from any location that I can get internet access.,RUN allows me to easily add new employees and make changes to current employees. RUN allows new or current employees to change direct deposit locations and receive their pay at the new financial institution, the same pay period. RUN allows the review of payroll reports and to do research quickly and easily.,When entering new employee information, there could be more guidance on items like taxes. When entering employee items like a wage garnishment, there could be more guidance online. When granting employees access to their accounts, more online guidance would be appreciated,10,From the time our organization moved from 2 employees to 10, we have used ADP. The cost of using the service has been minimal versus the value of the services provided. RUN allows us to use volunteers rather than paid staff to manage our payroll services. This is because RUN is time saving and easy to use. With RUN, we have minimal investment in the payroll process and this is especially helpful when it comes to doing research on payroll issues.,,QuickBooks Online,2,2,Process Payroll Quarterly tax filings Year end statements for employees.,NA,Unknown at this time.,10RUN powered by ADP has made me a payroll pro!I have been using ADP RUN for about 6 months now since the hiring of our first "payroll" employee. We are a small automotive repair facility and have never needed payroll before but due to our great work and reviews, we have now experienced an unprecedented amount of growth and it all happened fast! We had two hire three new employees within a two month period and to make things worse, I have no prior payroll experience nor knowledge of anything related to the field, including taxes and worker's comp. I quickly made a call to the rep at ADP through my Chase Bank relationship partners. Ashley quickly came out to see me and provided all of the answers to my concerns. I signed up and got started setting up the employees as I was trained by their cool support team. I had no issues and everything went perfect from start to finish on the set up. I ran my first payroll 3 days later and it was also flawless and super easy. I am now much more acquainted with the system and the way it works. I am also more educated in the payroll arena and can do much more than just enter pay hours and employees. I could not see the stress lowering at first but it all got handled with ease thanks to the great support I received from Ashley and her team at ADP RUN. I will not do without them!,Payroll Checks & Reports Calculate taxes & related expenses Remind you of incomplete tasks every time you are in the home page,Do not have any complaints yet,10,Saved me training time Saved me on the complete set up for Quick Books and paying someone to do it for me,QuickBooks Pro and Paychex Flex,QuickBooks ProSaves time and hassleI have a very small business. Since I do all the bookkeeping on top of my medical consulting, I outsource our payroll to ADP. They are very prompt and trustworthy. I have never had them make a mistake with withholding. RUN Payroll is very easy to use with a great online interface. All the reports for taxes, etc. are available in the online site. I like being able to download and store a PDF instead of having piles of paper the way I did with traditional payroll prior to this. My accountant is also very pleased with the RUN/ADP service, and doesn't have any trouble getting the necessary information from the reports to file our taxes. Highly recommend.,Easy to use website. Don't have to phone in the payroll! All necessary reports available in PDF format to download. You can see what the total cost of the payroll will be (including withholding) before you approve it. Very helpful phone support.,I don't have any suggestions for improvement.,10,I don't have any actual data on how our business is impacted by RUN Payroll. All I know is that I don't trust myself to get all the withholding correct if I tried to process the payroll myself, which would probably result in some costly fines from the government.,QuickBooks PremierNo Grey HairWe are a small company of 1 location and 7 employees and I manage ADP for all employees. [This includes] Their wages, vacation, sick, and any bonuses, pay raises and/or dental, and gym memberships. Any problems we have had were handled very quickly. Everyone I have spoken to at ADP was very courteous and friendly. I never give anyone a five or ten in reviews, there is always room for improvement.,Correcting mistakes I've made Help with understanding anything new that comes out Last but not least they very quickly fix any problem and get back to you in a timely [manner],There is probably something that can be improved, but for what my company uses everything is easy to use.,9,It has saved us a lot of time and money. They handle any changes that the government makes.Quick and Easy Complete Payroll Solution!I use RUN Powered by ADP to process payroll for my small public accounting firm. I have also recommended it to several clients.,RUN Powered by ADP is excellent at providing complete payroll services. Fast, accurate, and most helpful!,I do not have any complaints.,10,RUN Powered by ADP has greatly simplified my payroll. It takes me about 5 minutes per month to process payroll and have all reports completed. I have checks in hand the next day, and they take care of all the deposits.,Excel4apps, Chrome Remote Desktop, Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
RUN Powered by ADP

ADP RUN Reviews

ADP RUN
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 87 of 193 ADP RUN ratings and reviews.

Hunter Hay profile photo
July 12, 2019

"Business English Elite review of RUN Powered by ADP"

Read Hunter Hay's full review
Adam Jowers profile photo
July 12, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Simplifies the payroll process."

Read Adam Jowers's full review
Yvonne Roberts profile photo
July 12, 2019

"RUN Powered by ADP Review"

Read Yvonne Roberts's full review
Katie Skinner profile photo
July 12, 2019

User Review: "ADP RUN = A+ for Youth Conservatory"

Read Katie Skinner's full review
Matthew Elison profile photo
June 11, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Couldn't be happier!"

Read Matthew Elison's full review
Charnice Charles profile photo
April 26, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "A great tool for my home-based business. Excited about trying more products from ADP!"

Read Charnice Charles's full review
Lynn Cisneros profile photo
April 25, 2019

Review: "RUN Powered by ADP is a fantastic service"

Read Lynn Cisneros's full review
Ty Schrupp profile photo
July 12, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Very satisfied"

Read Ty Schrupp's full review
Talha Anwar profile photo
May 30, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Best Payroll Processor"

Read Talha Anwar's full review
July 16, 2019

User Review: "Quick and Easy with ADP RUN"

July 12, 2019

User Review: "ADP Run Makes Running Payroll a Breeze"

July 12, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "ADP saves time and money!"

July 12, 2019

ADP RUN: "ADP Payroll Review"

June 12, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Quick and Easy"

June 11, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Highly Satisfied"

April 23, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "Best tool for payroll management for small enterprises"

April 17, 2019

ADP RUN Review: "ADP is for everyone"

JaCoby Marston, CPA profile photo
November 17, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "So Much Time is Saved!"

Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review
Laura Virtue profile photo
October 30, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "SOLD on RUN for ALL my Small Business Needs"

Read Laura Virtue's full review
Vernon Fuller profile photo
September 05, 2018

User Review: "RUN Powered by ADP My Payroll Partner"

Read Vernon Fuller's full review
Eric Torres profile photo
August 15, 2018

Review: "RUN powered by ADP has made me a payroll pro!"

Read Eric Torres's full review
Theresa Treep, MD, FAAP profile photo
August 15, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "Saves time and hassle"

Read Theresa Treep, MD, FAAP's full review
Teresa Roth profile photo
October 31, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "No Grey Hair"

Read Teresa Roth's full review

Pay calculation (24)
Support for external payroll vendors (8)
Benefit plan administration (11)
Direct deposit files (24)
Salary revision and increment management (18)
Reimbursement management (14)

About ADP RUN

ADP RUN is a platform for payroll and tax processing plus people management for small businesses and startups. It aims to be a smarter, simpler, and more affordable payroll, tax and HR solution.

ADP RUN includes cloud-based payroll processing and automatic tax filing. The vendor says users can either process payroll--or even automate it--in just a few steps. Users can run payroll online, on mobile, or over the phone, and can automatically calculate deductions for taxes, benefits and retirement. ADP RUN also allows users to easily export data to major accounting products. These features are designed to give users the following benefits:
  • Allows organizations to go paperless and receive all information online
  • Help HR users analyze their data quickly and easily with custom reporting

The vendor offers service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Users can also access online tools and resources anytime.

According to the vendor, whether you have 2 employees or 25, RUN features built-in HR services that make it easy to grow and manage your team while helping you with your compliance challenges.

ADP RUN Features

Has featureEasy and automated payroll
Has featureComplete Payroll tax filing