Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Easier for an employee to enroll. The employees' basic information is already in the system so they don't have to fill out all that information.
- Employees can log in and see what coverage they elected for the year, which they couldn't do before.
- The ability to electronically sign certain forms, like the Ltd and Std form without having to print, sign, scan, and upload the form. Not everyone has access to a scanner to upload the form.
- The ability to breakdown the data into segments allows us to zero in on errors or problems that we can focus on in order to correct those issues.
- The information is presented in an easy to understand interface which is very user-friendly and very intuitive. I have used the interface in the past to change data or approvals of forms. It was something I could figure out on my own due to it being so easy to navigate.
- ADP Compliance is very good at pulling in the data and identifying issues and presenting it in method that is easy to work off of. We have many employees and the files we sent over were uploaded and processed. The errors were quickly identified so we could focus on correcting the problem employees.
- I would love to see a more robust testing environment after the data has been uploaded. For example, different life events to ensure they are appearing on the 1095's as they should. If the data is going across correctly that seems to be the end point of testing. I identified a few concerns and had them corrected but I wish they had done some more checks after the data had come over in reference to changes.
ADP Health Compliance Scorecard Summary
About ADP Health Compliance
ADP Health Compliance is a SmartCompliance module designed to help organizations manage compliance with the IRS Regulated Affordable Care Act. It helps determine employees' eligibility, analyze coverage affordability, and manage IRS reporting, exchange notices, and penalties - all while giving companies visibility and control along the way both through the product and certified specialists dedicated to each account.
ADP Health Compliance employs a proprietary technology that cleanses, transforms, interprets and stores a wealth of disparate data. It integrates and synchronizes data from your payroll, time, benefits and financial systems, as well as data from external sources like state and federal Marketplaces. It plugs into many platforms, both from ADP as well as from other companies so you don’t need to rethink your IT strategy to get the ACA big picture.
ADP Health Compliance Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
ADP Health Compliance Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ADP Health Compliance Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|