ADP Streamline is a payroll and benefits administration offering specifically for companies with multi-national / global employees.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bd/79/BQTSA2VSB6SX.PNGADP StreamlineWe utilize ADP Streamline to process payroll for our International employees.,It is a repository for payroll data. With correct data, the calculations are accurate. The support knowledge is very helpful.,It would be great if it were a system we could work directly in. It is difficult that we can't make edits ourselves but have to rely on ADP during processing. Reporting capabilities could be greatly improved.,6,It allows us to pay our employees timely & accurately on a monthly basis. The support knowledge assists us in making business decisions that impact our International employees. The lack of reporting results in the manual tracking of data.,Allsec,Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, Cornerstone OnDemand, ADP Enterprise eTIMEADP Streamline ReviewADP Streamline was used by my former employer for payroll in Germany. We likely didn't use it as fully as some other companies but it worked well for what we needed it to do; it made submitting our payroll easy and reviewing and running reports a snap.,ADP Streamline works best if you have a great ADP rep on the other end for your payroll purposes. I had a fantastic rep who was very responsive. The ease and security of the upload process makes things quick and easy. Especially when actually preparing the payroll for upload can be difficult. The report running format when I was using ADP Streamline was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.,Training was almost non existent when I was using the service. It was easy to figure out but I could have benefitted from some detailed training to help me better use the system and all its functionality. I'm not sure this is anything ADP Streamline can fix because of time differences and such but it was very much like I was on an island waiting for messages in a bottle. I would upload and it would take sometimes more than a day to get a response. The process was very manual when I was using the system. I did all my payroll work off ADP Streamline and basically used it to upload and relied on the rep to enter everything correctly. I felt like I had less control than I would like. I would have preferred to have some control over what was being uploaded and entered.,7,ADP Streamline was just a function to us so I can't really say it had a positive or negative effect on our business objectives. We went with Streamline because we already were with ADP. We didn't really shop. Because of the great rep we had we were able to get a more positive response from our German staff to their pay. Before I came on board there were a lot of payroll errors which had an effect on staff morale. With help from the rep we were able to improve our accuracy and pay people correctly.,,ADP Workforce NowADP needs a changeADP was being used throughout the whole organization as our payroll/HR system. I used it for all payroll functions. A colleague of mine used it for HR purposes.,The concept is good Help is available User friendly,ADP sales team should be more knowledgeable about the product they sell you ADP employees should be more up to date on tax liabilities in different states I think ADP should assign one contact person so you don't have to get a different person each time you need assistance,2,Decreased employee efficiency Heavier work load to correct the things that didn't go right Double entry for not receiving the proper product,,1,2,Vendor implementedForeign payroll processingWe used ADP Streamline Payroll Module to process payroll for our sales offices located across the world in Europe and Asia. It allowed us to process our payroll in an effective and secure matter.,I liked the notification features of the payroll module, which helped ensure, that payroll was processed in a timely manner without missing any deadlines. The features in the payroll module seem effective to ensure that no accidental erroneous data entry can take place by a payroll administrator. The CRS system allowed us to generate consolidated payroll summaries for all of our foreign sales office which were very beneficial and useful for our Finance Department,ADP Streamline billing is slow to react to company changes. Hence incorrect invoices from ADP Streamline were issued and it took a very long time to get their billing department to correct these and issue credit notes. In the payroll system I missed not being able to obtain a per country headcount and payroll numbers. Once payroll is processed it goes directly into an archive and is not easily viewable. It would be nice to have more visibility of personnel and payroll data.,7,I cannot comment on this,none,7
ADP Streamline Payroll

ADP Streamline Payroll Reviews

ADP Streamline Payroll
Filter 18 vetted ADP Streamline Payroll reviews and ratings
Marissa Johnson profile photo
April 25, 2018

ADP Streamline Payroll Review: "ADP Streamline"

We utilize ADP Streamline to process payroll for our International employees.
  • It is a repository for payroll data.
  • With correct data, the calculations are accurate.
  • The support knowledge is very helpful.
  • It would be great if it were a system we could work directly in.
  • It is difficult that we can't make edits ourselves but have to rely on ADP during processing.
  • Reporting capabilities could be greatly improved.
ADP is knowledgeable about international payroll but the system just isn't as user-friendly as it could be.
Read Marissa Johnson's full review
Sandra Van Munster profile photo
November 20, 2015

ADP Streamline Payroll: "ADP Streamline Review"

• ADP Streamline works best if you have a great ADP rep on the other end for your payroll purposes. I had a fantastic rep who was very responsive.
  • The ease and security of the upload process makes things quick and easy. Especially when actually preparing the payroll for upload can be difficult.
  • The report running format when I was using ADP Streamline was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.
  • Training was almost non existent when I was using the service. It was easy to figure out but I could have benefitted from some detailed training to help me better use the system and all its functionality.
  • I'm not sure this is anything ADP Streamline can fix because of time differences and such but it was very much like I was on an island waiting for messages in a bottle. I would upload and it would take sometimes more than a day to get a response.
  • The process was very manual when I was using the system. I did all my payroll work off ADP Streamline and basically used it to upload and relied on the rep to enter everything correctly. I felt like I had less control than I would like. I would have preferred to have some control over what was being uploaded and entered.
Make sure you understand exactly what ADP Streamline is before you purchase. And make sure you get a great rep!
Read Sandra Van Munster's full review
June 03, 2015

ADP Streamline Payroll Review: "ADP needs a change"

• The concept is good
  • Help is available
  • User friendly
  • ADP sales team should be more knowledgeable about the product they sell you
  • ADP employees should be more up to date on tax liabilities in different states
  • I think ADP should assign one contact person so you don't have to get a different person each time you need assistance
I think that if the sales staff were more knowledgeable on the product they are selling you and were less worried about making a sale then perhaps I would have had a better experience and would have kept them longer than a couple of months.
August 17, 2014

ADP Streamline Payroll Review: "Foreign payroll processing"

• I liked the notification features of the payroll module, which helped ensure, that payroll was processed in a timely manner without missing any deadlines.
  • The features in the payroll module seem effective to ensure that no accidental erroneous data entry can take place by a payroll administrator.
  • The CRS system allowed us to generate consolidated payroll summaries for all of our foreign sales office which were very beneficial and useful for our Finance Department
  • ADP Streamline billing is slow to react to company changes. Hence incorrect invoices from ADP Streamline were issued and it took a very long time to get their billing department to correct these and issue credit notes.
  • In the payroll system I missed not being able to obtain a per country headcount and payroll numbers. Once payroll is processed it goes directly into an archive and is not easily viewable. It would be nice to have more visibility of personnel and payroll data.
I was not involved in the selection process and have not worked with other payroll products.

ADP Streamline Payroll Scorecard Summary

About ADP Streamline Payroll

For companies with employees in multiple countries, ADP Streamline Payroll offers a complete multi-country payroll and HR services solution, provided by a single vendor.

Streamline provides a simple, consistent set of processes and tools for managing a company's multi-country payroll and human resources administration. ADP has knowledge of local requirements and access to local resources. According to the vendor, by using an outsourced service model users can focus on efficiency within their organizations.

Streamline has more than 3,500 skilled experts on the ground, providing multi-country payroll expertise, best practices and technology to manage human capital and minimize the risks of non-compliance. Reporting and analytical tools provide an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to payroll and HR metrics and modeling. The vendor says that together, these aim to allow users to practice better governance and exert greater administrative control over their global human capital assets from headquarters.

Streamline helps users see where they're spending money and eliminate the complexities caused by using multiple platforms by providing the tools to mine and analyze global data. Streamline’s multi-country payroll reporting capabilities also allow users to control international governance and policy deployment from headquarters for an accurate overview of payroll and HR data.

Categories:  Payroll

ADP Streamline Payroll Features

Has featureGlobal Payroll - combines advanced technology with service for high visibility and control of distributed payroll and HR operations across countries.
Has featureCompliance - delivers comprehensive compliance management standards to track, interpret, audit, and implement legally required and regulatory changes in a multi jurisdiction environment.
Has featureStreamOnline Payroll Management - plan, coordinate, track and validate all activities and data flows to get employees paid accurately and on time.
Has featureStreamOnline Reporting - delivers trusted data for accurate analysis utilizing reports and dashboards to monitor employee data flows while providing accurate worldwide payroll.
Has featureSecurity - industry-leading platform defense, intelligent detection, automated data protection, fraud defense, and identity and access management.

ADP Streamline Payroll Screenshots

ADP Streamline Payroll Integrations

ADP Streamline Payroll Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No

ADP Streamline Payroll Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

ADP Streamline Payroll Support Options

Paid Version

ADP Streamline Payroll Technical Details

Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported Countries:Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Algeria, Angola, Azores, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Ukraine, Zambia, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Fiji, Guam, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tonga
Supported Languages: English, Canadian French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese