Reviews (1-10 of 10)
March 16, 2020
We use ADP to run payroll. It has our employees' tax information and pay rates saved along with our tax information. Then each payroll, we just have to input the hours for the hourly employees and it calculates our tax payments and makes all the payments to employees and tax agencies by itself. At the end of the year, they also make W-2's for everyone as well as the W-3.
- They actually make the payments to the tax agencies for you, you don't have to manually do that yourself.
- It does all the calculations of how much to withhold and pay for taxes for everyone.
- It has certain reports and saves the employee tax information for everyone within the platform.
- It would be nice if the interface was more "modern" looking.
- It's very difficult to log into since they don't use a regular login, you have to use an ID number which is hard to remember.
- Their pricing is not clear, it's hard to understand why you're paying whatever you are paying and how often they charge you.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
If you are running payroll for a small business it would probably be a great option. Definitely better than any option where you have to make the payments yourself. We had an accounting firm help us get set up with it. I'm not sure their regular pricing is low enough that it makes sense for everyone, though.
March 11, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
The entire company uses ADP Streamline Payroll--from hourly to salaried personnel, from full-time to seasonal employees. It works well for everyone we employ. It is very user friendly. ADP has some of the best people for working through issues. We are currently going through another implementation--change in organization. ADP personnel have been with us every step to make this a very smooth transition.
- We are given a good lead time on deadline for payroll. It is easily manageable.
- Customer Service is one of the best. I enjoy speaking with a real person.
- They have been in the business of doing payroll for years and are extremely dependable.
- Happens rarely, but sometimes Customer Service has to look up an answer. I would prefer they simply upgrade my call to someone who knows the answer.
- If you are going through a huge company change, let them know ahead of time so you can get a timeline of when changes should and can be done. Implementation of a new company takes considerable time.
- Offer more LIVE webinars to get more interaction. Listening to webinars, not so exciting and you can't ask questions while you are listening.
Read Cora Hunt's full review
Actually, I think ADP Streamline Payroll is a fit for any company. They make sure payroll is correct, garnishment monies sent out, and taxes are completed accurately and on time. I suppose the only payroll that it wouldn't fit would be if you are self-employed, or maybe a very small business of under 10 people. Otherwise, my vote goes to ADP.
ADP Streamline Payroll is being used to manage payroll within my company. ADP has many different resources that can be helpful to both the employees and the administrators of the software. Their online interactive apps help organize what information that is being given. The ADP Streamline Payroll helps with a payroll of other offices as well. If you are a company that has multiple offices, ADP Streamline can help organize payroll with that as well.
- Their online logins for employees is something that many people like. You are able to keep track of what and when you are getting paid which people love to see and know.
- They have the best customer service and while they may not be the cheapest, they have the best quality service.
- Lastly, they offer a large variety of services for almost all industries to use.
- Unfortunately, the company that is paying for the ADP Streamline Payroll service limits what the employees can use the app for. So for example, if the company doesn't want the employee to see all of their pay stubs, then they simply just won't see it.
- The free trial doesn't include the HR services that not many people know about when it comes to ADP.
Read this authenticated review
ADP Streamline Payroll is definitely more useful to companies that are large and have multiple offices. If you are a smaller company with not too many employees, then you may want to reconsider using this service. It is cut out for companies that have large quantities of information that need to be distributed about their pay.
October 24, 2019
We use the software across our organization. ADP makes my life extremely easy from the use of the software to calling ADP support for help. We are a small organization that does not have the time to navigate the complexities of Payroll and its associated reporting at the state and federal level. ADP makes life simple so I can devote more time to make my company grow.
- Reporting capabilities. It is straightforward and simple.
- The financial impact is small compared to having to implement multiple systems and or outsource to an accounting firm.
- ADP is the "Best in Class". No other provider of like services remotely compares.
- I have found nothing difficult in using the service. Any question(s) are easily answered by one of the many professional ADP personnel.
Read Guy G. Gray's full review
ADP Streamline Payroll is great for a small company that wants to remove the nightmare of doing payroll on their own, as reporting is instantaneous. You will thank yourself for choosing ADP and not have the worry of ever missing a payroll or reporting to both local, state, and federal jurisdictions.
August 23, 2019
ADP Streamline Payroll, together with other ADP solutions, is used by our human resource & compensation and benefits as the overall all-in-one payroll system. Our organization is quite big and has lots of personnel from different geographical locations which our HR needs to manage, and this solution quite helped them a lot in achieving proper processing of payroll of more or less 15k employees.
Read Brandon Macapelit, CISA's full review
Based in our experience with ADP, it is well suited for large companies handling a huge number of employees and located in different geographical areas. It would be very handy for handling and managing compensation and benefits of employees. This would enable HR to process payroll accurately and on time so as to avoid inconvenience to employees, especially in our area wherein a company can be fined by the Government if salaries are released late.
Along with other ADP products, ADP Streamline Payroll is used by multiple departments as our all in one payroll system.
- Online interactive apps help us organize information from multiple offices.
- Report running format is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Easily accessible due to it being cloud-based.
- Needs to rely on ADP Streamline Payroll to make some edits during processing.
- Would like the ability to create more than just the canned reports provided.
- More training prior to launch.
Read this authenticated review
It has a few challenges, but overall, ADP Streamline Payroll is a great product. It is very accurate, and the customer service is always readily available.
We utilize ADP Streamline to process payroll for our International employees.
- It is a repository for payroll data.
- With correct data, the calculations are accurate.
- The support knowledge is very helpful.
- It would be great if it were a system we could work directly in.
- It is difficult that we can't make edits ourselves but have to rely on ADP during processing.
- Reporting capabilities could be greatly improved.
Read Marissa Johnson's full review
ADP is knowledgeable about international payroll but the system just isn't as user-friendly as it could be.
ADP Streamline was used by my former employer for payroll in Germany. We likely didn't use it as fully as some other companies but it worked well for what we needed it to do; it made submitting our payroll easy and reviewing and running reports a snap.
- ADP Streamline works best if you have a great ADP rep on the other end for your payroll purposes. I had a fantastic rep who was very responsive.
- The ease and security of the upload process makes things quick and easy. Especially when actually preparing the payroll for upload can be difficult.
- The report running format when I was using ADP Streamline was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Training was almost non existent when I was using the service. It was easy to figure out but I could have benefitted from some detailed training to help me better use the system and all its functionality.
- I'm not sure this is anything ADP Streamline can fix because of time differences and such but it was very much like I was on an island waiting for messages in a bottle. I would upload and it would take sometimes more than a day to get a response.
- The process was very manual when I was using the system. I did all my payroll work off ADP Streamline and basically used it to upload and relied on the rep to enter everything correctly. I felt like I had less control than I would like. I would have preferred to have some control over what was being uploaded and entered.
Read Sandra Van Munster's full review
Make sure you understand exactly what ADP Streamline is before you purchase. And make sure you get a great rep!
ADP was being used throughout the whole organization as our payroll/HR system. I used it for all payroll functions. A colleague of mine used it for HR purposes.
- The concept is good
- Help is available
- User friendly
- ADP sales team should be more knowledgeable about the product they sell you
- ADP employees should be more up to date on tax liabilities in different states
- I think ADP should assign one contact person so you don't have to get a different person each time you need assistance
Read this authenticated review
I think that if the sales staff were more knowledgeable on the product they are selling you and were less worried about making a sale then perhaps I would have had a better experience and would have kept them longer than a couple of months.
We used ADP Streamline Payroll Module to process payroll for our sales offices located across the world in Europe and Asia. It allowed us to process our payroll in an effective and secure matter.
- I liked the notification features of the payroll module, which helped ensure, that payroll was processed in a timely manner without missing any deadlines.
- The features in the payroll module seem effective to ensure that no accidental erroneous data entry can take place by a payroll administrator.
- The CRS system allowed us to generate consolidated payroll summaries for all of our foreign sales office which were very beneficial and useful for our Finance Department
- ADP Streamline billing is slow to react to company changes. Hence incorrect invoices from ADP Streamline were issued and it took a very long time to get their billing department to correct these and issue credit notes.
- In the payroll system I missed not being able to obtain a per country headcount and payroll numbers. Once payroll is processed it goes directly into an archive and is not easily viewable. It would be nice to have more visibility of personnel and payroll data.
Read this authenticated review
I was not involved in the selection process and have not worked with other payroll products.
ADP Streamline Payroll Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About ADP Streamline Payroll
For companies with employees in multiple countries, ADP Streamline Payroll offers a complete multi-country payroll and HR services solution, provided by a single vendor.
Streamline provides a simple, consistent set of processes and tools for managing a company's multi-country payroll and human resources administration. ADP has knowledge of local requirements and access to local resources. According to the vendor, by using an outsourced service model users can focus on efficiency within their organizations.
Streamline has more than 3,500 skilled experts on the ground, providing multi-country payroll expertise, best practices and technology to manage human capital and minimize the risks of non-compliance. Reporting and analytical tools provide an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to payroll and HR metrics and modeling. The vendor says that together, these aim to allow users to practice better governance and exert greater administrative control over their global human capital assets from headquarters.
Streamline helps users see where they're spending money and eliminate the complexities caused by using multiple platforms by providing the tools to mine and analyze global data. Streamline’s multi-country payroll reporting capabilities also allow users to control international governance and policy deployment from headquarters for an accurate overview of payroll and HR data.
ADP Streamline Payroll Screenshots
ADP Streamline Payroll Integrations
ADP Streamline Payroll Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
ADP Streamline Payroll Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||52%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||18%|
ADP Streamline Payroll Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ADP Streamline Payroll Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Algeria, Angola, Azores, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Ukraine, Zambia, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Fiji, Guam, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tonga|
|Supported Languages:||English, Canadian French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese|