- It is a repository for payroll data.
- With correct data, the calculations are accurate.
- The support knowledge is very helpful.
- It would be great if it were a system we could work directly in.
- It is difficult that we can't make edits ourselves but have to rely on ADP during processing.
- Reporting capabilities could be greatly improved.
- ADP Streamline works best if you have a great ADP rep on the other end for your payroll purposes. I had a fantastic rep who was very responsive.
- The ease and security of the upload process makes things quick and easy. Especially when actually preparing the payroll for upload can be difficult.
- The report running format when I was using ADP Streamline was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Training was almost non existent when I was using the service. It was easy to figure out but I could have benefitted from some detailed training to help me better use the system and all its functionality.
- I'm not sure this is anything ADP Streamline can fix because of time differences and such but it was very much like I was on an island waiting for messages in a bottle. I would upload and it would take sometimes more than a day to get a response.
- The process was very manual when I was using the system. I did all my payroll work off ADP Streamline and basically used it to upload and relied on the rep to enter everything correctly. I felt like I had less control than I would like. I would have preferred to have some control over what was being uploaded and entered.
- The concept is good
- Help is available
- User friendly
- ADP sales team should be more knowledgeable about the product they sell you
- ADP employees should be more up to date on tax liabilities in different states
- I think ADP should assign one contact person so you don't have to get a different person each time you need assistance
- I liked the notification features of the payroll module, which helped ensure, that payroll was processed in a timely manner without missing any deadlines.
- The features in the payroll module seem effective to ensure that no accidental erroneous data entry can take place by a payroll administrator.
- The CRS system allowed us to generate consolidated payroll summaries for all of our foreign sales office which were very beneficial and useful for our Finance Department
- ADP Streamline billing is slow to react to company changes. Hence incorrect invoices from ADP Streamline were issued and it took a very long time to get their billing department to correct these and issue credit notes.
- In the payroll system I missed not being able to obtain a per country headcount and payroll numbers. Once payroll is processed it goes directly into an archive and is not easily viewable. It would be nice to have more visibility of personnel and payroll data.
ADP Streamline Payroll Scorecard Summary
About ADP Streamline Payroll
For companies with employees in multiple countries, ADP Streamline Payroll offers a complete multi-country payroll and HR services solution, provided by a single vendor.
Streamline provides a simple, consistent set of processes and tools for managing a company's multi-country payroll and human resources administration. ADP has knowledge of local requirements and access to local resources. According to the vendor, by using an outsourced service model users can focus on efficiency within their organizations.
Streamline has more than 3,500 skilled experts on the ground, providing multi-country payroll expertise, best practices and technology to manage human capital and minimize the risks of non-compliance. Reporting and analytical tools provide an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to payroll and HR metrics and modeling. The vendor says that together, these aim to allow users to practice better governance and exert greater administrative control over their global human capital assets from headquarters.
Streamline helps users see where they're spending money and eliminate the complexities caused by using multiple platforms by providing the tools to mine and analyze global data. Streamline’s multi-country payroll reporting capabilities also allow users to control international governance and policy deployment from headquarters for an accurate overview of payroll and HR data.
ADP Streamline Payroll Screenshots
ADP Streamline Payroll Integrations
ADP Streamline Payroll Competitors
ADP Streamline Payroll Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||52%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||18%|
ADP Streamline Payroll Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ADP Streamline Payroll Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Algeria, Angola, Azores, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Ukraine, Zambia, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Fiji, Guam, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tonga|
|Supported Languages:||English, Canadian French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese|