ADP Streamline is a payroll and benefits administration offering specifically for companies with multi-national / global employees.Accurate and On time Payroll systemADP Streamline Payroll, together with other ADP solutions, is used by our human resource & compensation and benefits as the overall all-in-one payroll system. Our organization is quite big and has lots of personnel from different geographical locations which our HR needs to manage, and this solution quite helped them a lot in achieving proper processing of payroll of more or less 15k employees.,Accurate computation of payroll Easily accessible anywhere as it is cloud-based No need to have other credentials as it can be integrated to Active Directory,So far, I had no problems with ADP,10,The company can avoid fines from government from delay release of salaries Accurate computation of payroll and changes to compensation and benefits are easily handled On time payroll calculation, we can even view our payslip a day before the payout date,10,10,ADP Enterprise eTIME and ADP GlobalView HCM,Azure Active Directory, MS SharePoint, Skype for Business (formerly Lync)ADP StreamlineWe utilize ADP Streamline to process payroll for our International employees.,It is a repository for payroll data. With correct data, the calculations are accurate. The support knowledge is very helpful.,It would be great if it were a system we could work directly in. It is difficult that we can't make edits ourselves but have to rely on ADP during processing. Reporting capabilities could be greatly improved.,6,It allows us to pay our employees timely & accurately on a monthly basis. The support knowledge assists us in making business decisions that impact our International employees. The lack of reporting results in the manual tracking of data.,Allsec,Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, Cornerstone OnDemand, ADP Enterprise eTIMEADP Streamline ReviewADP Streamline was used by my former employer for payroll in Germany. We likely didn't use it as fully as some other companies but it worked well for what we needed it to do; it made submitting our payroll easy and reviewing and running reports a snap.,ADP Streamline works best if you have a great ADP rep on the other end for your payroll purposes. I had a fantastic rep who was very responsive. The ease and security of the upload process makes things quick and easy. Especially when actually preparing the payroll for upload can be difficult. The report running format when I was using ADP Streamline was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.,Training was almost non existent when I was using the service. It was easy to figure out but I could have benefitted from some detailed training to help me better use the system and all its functionality. I'm not sure this is anything ADP Streamline can fix because of time differences and such but it was very much like I was on an island waiting for messages in a bottle. I would upload and it would take sometimes more than a day to get a response. The process was very manual when I was using the system. I did all my payroll work off ADP Streamline and basically used it to upload and relied on the rep to enter everything correctly. I felt like I had less control than I would like. I would have preferred to have some control over what was being uploaded and entered.,7,ADP Streamline was just a function to us so I can't really say it had a positive or negative effect on our business objectives. We went with Streamline because we already were with ADP. We didn't really shop. Because of the great rep we had we were able to get a more positive response from our German staff to their pay. Before I came on board there were a lot of payroll errors which had an effect on staff morale. With help from the rep we were able to improve our accuracy and pay people correctly.,,ADP Workforce Now
ADP Streamline Payroll

ADP Streamline Payroll Reviews

ADP Streamline Payroll

Showing 3 of 22 ADP Streamline Payroll ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review

Pay calculation (1)
Benefit plan administration (1)
Salary revision and increment management (1)
Reimbursement management (1)

About ADP Streamline Payroll

For companies with employees in multiple countries, ADP Streamline Payroll offers a complete multi-country payroll and HR services solution, provided by a single vendor.

Streamline provides a simple, consistent set of processes and tools for managing a company's multi-country payroll and human resources administration. ADP has knowledge of local requirements and access to local resources. According to the vendor, by using an outsourced service model users can focus on efficiency within their organizations.

Streamline has more than 3,500 skilled experts on the ground, providing multi-country payroll expertise, best practices and technology to manage human capital and minimize the risks of non-compliance. Reporting and analytical tools provide an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to payroll and HR metrics and modeling. The vendor says that together, these aim to allow users to practice better governance and exert greater administrative control over their global human capital assets from headquarters.

Streamline helps users see where they're spending money and eliminate the complexities caused by using multiple platforms by providing the tools to mine and analyze global data. Streamline’s multi-country payroll reporting capabilities also allow users to control international governance and policy deployment from headquarters for an accurate overview of payroll and HR data.

Categories:  Payroll

ADP Streamline Payroll Features

Has featureGlobal Payroll - combines advanced technology with service for high visibility and control of distributed payroll and HR operations across countries.
Has featureCompliance - delivers comprehensive compliance management standards to track, interpret, audit, and implement legally required and regulatory changes in a multi jurisdiction environment.
Has featureStreamOnline Payroll Management - plan, coordinate, track and validate all activities and data flows to get employees paid accurately and on time.
Has featureStreamOnline Reporting - delivers trusted data for accurate analysis utilizing reports and dashboards to monitor employee data flows while providing accurate worldwide payroll.
Has featureSecurity - industry-leading platform defense, intelligent detection, automated data protection, fraud defense, and identity and access management.

ADP Streamline Payroll Screenshots

ADP Streamline Payroll Support Options

Paid Version

ADP Streamline Payroll Technical Details

Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported Countries:Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Algeria, Angola, Azores, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Ukraine, Zambia, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Fiji, Guam, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tonga
Supported Languages: English, Canadian French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese