Direct deposit files (908)
Update personal information (893)
View and generate pay and benefit information (905)
Pay calculation (917)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ADP Workforce Now, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Contact sales team
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
ADP Workforce Now is presented as an all-in-one, adaptable, cloud-based HR . Built on a single database, ADP Workforce Now features Human Resource Management, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Time & Labor Management, Learning and Analytics, and Return to Office capabilities.
ADP Workforce Now equips users with the tools not just to track HR information, but to help manage a workforce and make data-driven decisions. And, the user can add the functionality as needed with tools and capabilities designed specifically to provide an engaging experience for business leaders, managers, and workers.
•All-in-one: A configurable HR platform to efficiently manage all people management functions — payroll, HR, time, talent, and benefits — within a single database.
•Confident Compliance: Security features to keep data safe, while deep compliance expertise and solutions help protect a business.
•Ease of use: Features at the user's fingertips, making it easy to work in ways that fit the user's needs while also providing a better experience for the workforce
•Insights in the flow of work: Make decisions with confidence, informed by insights from a robust workforce database .
•Integrated and connected ecosystem: Broaden people management capabilities with the largest HR ecosystem that integrates with leading third-party solutions. Connect with vital partners such as accountants, brokers and financial providers.
PAYROLL. Built to help operate a business and meet compliance needs. With anytime, anywhere access, process payroll and gain insights into pay and earnings trends. Improve accuracy and increase confidence by reviewing and correcting errors before running payroll. Manage and pay employees across different jurisdictions and borders. ADP Workforce Now is also engineered to help support tax & compliance obligations and scales as the user's needs grow. Manage payroll for a global workforce with a single solution.
HUMAN RESOURCES. Designed to transform HR management from an administrative function to a vital, strategic part of the business. With configurable workflows and online document storage, reduce the time spent with paperwork and increase the time managing and transforming your people. Automate and streamline key needs including new hire onboarding and employee acknowledgment. Reduce employee and manager questions by equipping them with anytime, anywhere access so they can take action at their convenience.
TALENT. Recruitment, performance management, compensation, learning. Attract top talent with intelligent and easy-to-use tools. Advertise open positions across 25,000+ Job Sites with JobTarget. Take a proactive approach to hiring with embedded ZipRecruiter Job Slots that helps you identify and match active job seekers with best fit jobs. Intelligently analyze which applicants best match your job description with Profile Relevancy. Define job requisitions with confidence using industry and geographic Compensation Benchmarks. Streamline the performance review process to better assess and develop high-performing teams. Align performance to corporate goals with the help of cascading and weighted goals and view team priorities and goal progress in one place with an organized Performance dashboard. Provide flexibility outside of the traditional annual review process with continuous and non-common date reviews. Develop a defined pay-for-performance compensation strategy to help retain top talent.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION. Benefits administration with an actionable dashboard that brings notifications and tasks to the user's attention. Administer benefit plans, execute a smooth open enrollment process, and collect the data required to be compliant with the ACA. Utilize electronic carrier connections to ensure that enrolled employees and their dependents match the organization’s records. Open Enrollment, with OE Center and its service team, help reduce administrative burden.
TIME & ATTENDANCE. TIme tracking for both employees and managers. Manage labor costs, boost productivity and simplify compliance by automating timekeeping, attendance tracking and scheduling. Time-saving automation, payroll integration, real-time visibility into attendance, time off, and overtime as well as real-time analytics.
ADP DATACLOUD. To support data-driven decision-making. With Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Time and Talent information in one system, the user can gain real, data-driven insight. ADP Benchmarks lets users see how they compare to similar companies, industries, and locations, to confidently make strategic decisions based on the industry's largest data set.
MOBILE. Equip employees and managers with anytime, anywhere access to view pay and tax information, complete benefits enrollment, clock in or out, and manage payment options. Business leaders can gain actionable workforce insights on their mobile device — when and how they need them with Executive and manager insights.
ADP MARKETPLACE. Broaden the capabilities of the HR suite with solutions ready to securely share data with ADP Workforce Now.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||more than 50 countries currently supported|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Canadian French|
- policy acknowledgements
- time off requests
- carry over vacation - hard to differentiate between earned this year vs. carry over
- Needs more reminders to the approving party - sometimes employee does not have an approval prior to the requested day off
- Taxes calculated and paid automatically on your behalf.
- You can process employee payroll in few steps.
- You can use on your computer as well as on your mobile phone.
- You can manage time, attendance and payroll etc.
- Customer service quality can be improved.
- Less information online about this management system for the new user.
- Reporting tools in ADP Workforce Now can be improved.
- I faced problems with Check delivery option, that can be improved.
- Easy to navigate from a user standpoint.
- All-in-one package for essential HR functions.
- Simple process to update and access information.
- Access levels and approvals restrict the necessary parts of the platform.
- Great support, never crashes either.
- The interface is kind of clunky and old-school looking.
- I feel like the category labels could be more clear about what they actually are/do.
- A page listing out the approval process to gain access to certain info would be nice, that way people know who to reach out to.
- HR Management
- Timecard Management
- Self Relience
- Tracking PTO
- Time clock
- Updating benefits at renewal time
- PTO request process
- Remove the prenote option
- Keeps track of PTO
- Allows users to clock in from mobile
- Easy to obtain paystubs
- Sometimes the login in takes a lot of time
- Consolidate tax functions
- [An improvement would be] uniform instructions from customer service.
- [Improving the] phone system by allowing customers to reach ADP consultants directly, instead of always receiving voicemail and waiting for return calls especially during implementations.
- [It would be helpful if a] grace period [was] added for submitting payroll (30 minutes past the deadline would help a lot).
The Benefit Portal, Talent portal and the Cloud have really assisted all HR Professionals in time-saving. Our company uses ADP across the whole organization and within the last years we have implemented both the Benefit Portal and Cloud.
- Time and Attendance
- Paid Time Off
- Provide documents like policies
ADP should also have the option of a chat where quick questions can be replied quickly.
- Quick access to punching in and out
- Shows previous pay period, current pay period and future pay period
- Shows holidays and paid time off
- Easy to navigate menus
- It would be nice to be able to adjust your punches without having to use the notes feature
- We don't use it to request time off but that would be a nice feature
- Payroll Support
- Learning Management Software
- Taxes and smart compliance
- Dedicated support lines for certain areas of the system. Not everyone can know everything about the software
- Timely notifications
- time clocks
- handling time off
- tax calculation quarterly
- showing previous payroll information
- federal and state tax are not easy
- Custom Reports
- Payroll Preview and auditing access
- EDI files connecting to outside vendors (medical, 401k, etc.)
- Reporting can come from several different "buckets" of data
- Customizing fields
- Payroll Dashboard.
- Performance Dashboard.
- Recruitment Dashboard.
- Benefits Dashboard.
- Onboarding Dashboard.
- ACA Dashboard.
- New Hire Paperwork.
- I did not have any issues with the product.
- Presentation of information.
- Ease of use.
- I honestly don't have any complaints!
- I honestly don't have any complaints!
- I honestly don't have any complaints!
- User friendly.
- Easy to learn.
- Health and Welfare calculations for federal contractors.
- ADP Workforce Now has helped our employees have an easy, efficient way to clock in to work every day.
- ADP Workforce Now has provided the HR department with reports needed monthly for recording purposes.
- ADP Workforce Now has a payroll system that our HR department uses bi-weekly in order to pay our employees.
- ADP Workforce Now can improve its functionality by making payroll a tailored process for each company.
- ADP Workforce Now can improve the process of creating general ledgers.
- ADP Workforce Now can improve by giving employees access to create their own account and enter information that HR would typically enter.
- Service Specialist Knowledge of Product.
- Clear training and Modules.
- ANY Support.
- Downloading your tax documents.
- Requesting time off and notifying you of your manager's approval.
- Checking your pay stubs.
- While secure, the platform was generally hard to access and constantly required password changes with increasingly stricter requirements.
- It did not have a mobile app at the time.
- Was used by HR for company news but the content formatting seemed limited and accessibility was not the greatest.
- Breakdown of pay by category (tax, 401k, take home).
- Benefits elections are very easy.
- Convenient and easy access to tax documents for filing season.
- When taking time off, I wish the app would show a calendar view of days to better distinguish week/weekend days.
- My time.
- My benefits.
- My pay.
- My time off.
- Salary paycheck calculator.
- Information about future tax.
- Form/document storage.
- Employee info/document tracking.
- The site times out too quickly.
- [In my experience] running reports from Workforce Now is very difficult.
- I want to put this twice...running reports is very difficult.
- The Benefits Services Team has provided seamless integration between our employees and their benefits selections upon hire, as well as annual enrollment for all employees. It has saved me untold hours in not only communicating with all of my benefit partners but also in invoice reconciliation and life event changes.
- The recruitment and job requisition has been an absolute game-changer for our company. We launched a career center on our website that integrates from the platform, and allows us to attract talent at a much higher level. It also integrates with the top job posting sites for maximum exposure. All communications with candidates are tracked and saved on the system, and I love that the templates are customizable.
- ADP is excellent at payroll processing. This seems basic, however, there is so much flexibility built into their system. We have had to process one-time checks, make corrections to previous checks, revise end-of-year W2's and the payroll team is always there to help and guide us through the solutions.
- ADP Workforce Now is continually updating and improving modules, so that is appreciated. Have had an occasional instance when something is not working in the recruitment or performance management module, and when reported they do acknowledge an issue has been reported. Perhaps they can send a message to all clients when a known problem is reported so we do not spin our wheels trying to figure out why something doesn't work.
- Have had some problems with the ADP Comprehensive Learning system - glitches such as registrations not recording properly or employees with assigned courses not being able to access the training.
- Reports and analytics.
- Performance Management.
- Time record approvals.
- Customer service.
- It organizes your financial work life very well.
- It houses a centralized place for your paychecks and your W2s - comes in handy during tax season or buying a house.
- It houses numerous LMS trainings that we are able to complete inside the software and allows us to track our employee goals for the quarter or year.
- I honestly cannot think of any. It does precisely what I need it to do - very well.