Direct deposit files (907)
View and generate pay and benefit information (904)
Update personal information (892)
Pay calculation (916)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ADP Workforce Now, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Contact sales team
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
ADP Workforce Now is presented as an all-in-one, adaptable, cloud-based HR . Built on a single database, ADP Workforce Now features Human Resource Management, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Time & Labor Management, Learning and Analytics, and Return to Office capabilities.
ADP Workforce Now equips users with the tools not just to track HR information, but to help manage a workforce and make data-driven decisions. And, the user can add the functionality as needed with tools and capabilities designed specifically to provide an engaging experience for business leaders, managers, and workers.
•All-in-one: A configurable HR platform to efficiently manage all people management functions — payroll, HR, time, talent, and benefits — within a single database.
•Confident Compliance: Security features to keep data safe, while deep compliance expertise and solutions help protect a business.
•Ease of use: Features at the user's fingertips, making it easy to work in ways that fit the user's needs while also providing a better experience for the workforce
•Insights in the flow of work: Make decisions with confidence, informed by insights from a robust workforce database .
•Integrated and connected ecosystem: Broaden people management capabilities with the largest HR ecosystem that integrates with leading third-party solutions. Connect with vital partners such as accountants, brokers and financial providers.
PAYROLL. Built to help operate a business and meet compliance needs. With anytime, anywhere access, process payroll and gain insights into pay and earnings trends. Improve accuracy and increase confidence by reviewing and correcting errors before running payroll. Manage and pay employees across different jurisdictions and borders. ADP Workforce Now is also engineered to help support tax & compliance obligations and scales as the user's needs grow. Manage payroll for a global workforce with a single solution.
HUMAN RESOURCES. Designed to transform HR management from an administrative function to a vital, strategic part of the business. With configurable workflows and online document storage, reduce the time spent with paperwork and increase the time managing and transforming your people. Automate and streamline key needs including new hire onboarding and employee acknowledgment. Reduce employee and manager questions by equipping them with anytime, anywhere access so they can take action at their convenience.
TALENT. Recruitment, performance management, compensation, learning. Attract top talent with intelligent and easy-to-use tools. Advertise open positions across 25,000+ Job Sites with JobTarget. Take a proactive approach to hiring with embedded ZipRecruiter Job Slots that helps you identify and match active job seekers with best fit jobs. Intelligently analyze which applicants best match your job description with Profile Relevancy. Define job requisitions with confidence using industry and geographic Compensation Benchmarks. Streamline the performance review process to better assess and develop high-performing teams. Align performance to corporate goals with the help of cascading and weighted goals and view team priorities and goal progress in one place with an organized Performance dashboard. Provide flexibility outside of the traditional annual review process with continuous and non-common date reviews. Develop a defined pay-for-performance compensation strategy to help retain top talent.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION. Benefits administration with an actionable dashboard that brings notifications and tasks to the user's attention. Administer benefit plans, execute a smooth open enrollment process, and collect the data required to be compliant with the ACA. Utilize electronic carrier connections to ensure that enrolled employees and their dependents match the organization’s records. Open Enrollment, with OE Center and its service team, help reduce administrative burden.
TIME & ATTENDANCE. TIme tracking for both employees and managers. Manage labor costs, boost productivity and simplify compliance by automating timekeeping, attendance tracking and scheduling. Time-saving automation, payroll integration, real-time visibility into attendance, time off, and overtime as well as real-time analytics.
ADP DATACLOUD. To support data-driven decision-making. With Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Time and Talent information in one system, the user can gain real, data-driven insight. ADP Benchmarks lets users see how they compare to similar companies, industries, and locations, to confidently make strategic decisions based on the industry's largest data set.
MOBILE. Equip employees and managers with anytime, anywhere access to view pay and tax information, complete benefits enrollment, clock in or out, and manage payment options. Business leaders can gain actionable workforce insights on their mobile device — when and how they need them with Executive and manager insights.
ADP MARKETPLACE. Broaden the capabilities of the HR suite with solutions ready to securely share data with ADP Workforce Now.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||more than 50 countries currently supported|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Canadian French|
- Payroll management is great in ADP Workforce Now.
- They provide options like check delivery and print your own check.
- You can use in your computer and mobile both.
- They need improvement in the customer service team.
- New user needs more information online about how to use this HCM software.
- Made it easy for people to both access and change their information when necessary.
- Took the guess work out of time off, pay, scheduling, and hiring activities.
- Allowed us to attract a larger talent pool and streamline the hiring process.
- Increased visibility and made DEI metrics much more attainable.
- ADP agents giving incorrect information
- Wait time to resolve time sensitive payroll
- Slow processing
- We have better functionality with reporting
- Time clock interface reduces time spent on payroll entry
- Benefits administration reduces time spent updating employees records
- It has made payroll easier
- ADP [Workforce Now] has made payroll more streamlined.
- The auto pay function should not be a default.
- ROI On Benefit connections
- ROI on COBRA connections
- ROI on setting up garnishments
- Efficient way to clock in and out
- Able to receive a notification the day before we are paid
- Easy to favorite the parts of the application you frequent the most
- Time savings from HR for payroll
- Time savings from HR for benefits admin
- easier having 1 program for time cards and payroll
- Payroll is quicker
- tax forms are shipped to you wish we could do it electronically
- We had to implement the software twice and are still finding errors from the set up
- Allowed for us to work efficiently with organized data.
- Easy to use.
- All encompassing.
- Ease of use on schedule creation.
- Ease of use on integration with accounting system.
- ADP Workforce Now has positively impacted our business.
- ADP Workforce Now has been instrumental in providing our employees with bonuses, reimbursements, and incentive pay.
- ADP Workforce Now provides our employees with an easy to use time clock system.
- I had to hire another full-time staff member to manage payroll~$102k/yr because [in my experience] the system requires so much maintenance.
- Hidden fees, charges, and unclear invoicing.
- Reduces request from HR department resulting in personnel savings.
- Streamlines certain common processes such as time off requests.
- Employee satisfaction.
- The total margin.
- Workforce saves us from potential legal liability.
- It helps with having all of our HR/payroll documents in one location for our teams to source easily.
- ADP Workforce Now saves us money by ensuring we have accurate timecards for our team members.
- ADP WorkforceNow has provided a positive ROI for our company. It has saved me countless hours in the time I used to spend preparing reports, managing benefits, and annual enrollment, recruitment tracking, and much more.
- The integration with Payscale has allowed our company to take every position in our organization and benchmark it to industries and job titles. This has allowed us to be more competitive on recruitment and retention.
- We have used the new DE&I dashboard to provide valuable information on the landscape of our workforce, as well as areas of our organization that may not be as diverse.
- ADP Workforce Now payroll has significantly decreased the time needed to process and allows us to reassign administration staff for other responsibilities.
- Performance management has given us an opportunity to clearly show compliance with accreditation standards and excel in that aspect of the audits.
- Switching our 401K from the previous vendor to ADP has increased the portfolio by upwards of 25% in the past year. Individual returns are up as well.
- Tracking my employees' performance management is priceless. It leads to more honest and open communication and that leads to KPI performance improvement.
- Easier stress free program for employees to track everything.
- Employee access to pay info.