https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/r7/Uk/1PI341WEV9CU.PNGAdRoll Keeps Us RollingAdroll has boosted our remarketing efforts across the whole company due to it's ease of use and quick set up. The easy set up and metrics make it simple to explain to marketing teams, and track and show results.,It has easy set up, you can have a campaign set up in minutes. The metrics are easy to read and provide the information we're looking for. The support team have been helpful and responsive.,Their invoicing process can be confusing. The invoices do not provide enough information, such as an itemized list of the amount spent on each campaign in that invoice, which campaigns are included in the billed invoice, and a date range. Editing campaigns (dates, budget, etc) can be difficult once a campaign has started. The "campaigns purchased" vs. "deliveries billed" invoices can get confusing at times.,8,Has streamlined our remarketing efforts. Has shown how effective remarketing can be in some cases and how ineffective it can be in others. Overall it has had a positive effect and fulfills a need.,Google remarketing,10,Implemented in-house,9,No,I can describe two times. We had an ad that was rejected by Facebook and they immediately contacted us and gave us tip and a great tool to help us improve our ad, and get it accepted by Facebook. We had recently set up a campaign and forgot a step, instead of just letting it go and having us discover it later, they set up the missing step for us to make it a quick and easy process.,Setting up a campaign. Checking the status of a campaign. Reviewing the campaign metrics.,Keeping track of invoices. Editing currently running campaigns.,9Love AdRoll as an easy to use retargeting tool!I use AdRoll in my role as a digital marketing manager to retarget our website visitors with display ads and Facebook ads. As a member of the lead gen/revenue marketing team, I am focused on converting new leads at the top of the marketing funnel. Adroll helps bring in a consistent number of conversions on our content each month, depending on what we are promoting in our display ads. AdRoll helps us keep website visitors engaged after they visit for the first time.,Ad placement. Our ads see good engagement where AdRoll places them. Campaign customization. There are many targeting and budget options within the campaign setup. Reporting. AdRoll provides simple, streamlined reporting on impressions, clicks, conversions, spend, etc. Segmentation. It's pretty easy to set up conversion segments and track where we are seeing conversions.,I would like to see better attribution reporting. Some of AdRoll's new features try to tackle this but I haven't seen much value from this yet. Would love to know where my campaigns are overlapping, if specific people are contributing to impressions across multiple campaigns. Examples of high performing display ads, suggestions on how to improve design and conversions. Access to the prospecting campaigns. I'm super interested in using this feature but have not been given access or any information on how to get up and running.,10,Consistent number of conversions each month, dependent on current campaigns running. Stronger brand awareness with website visitors. More returning visitors.,Both,No,10,Yes,I was looking for a custom integration with Uberflip to track conversion segments. It turned out that an integration was not possible so the AdRoll customer success team helped me custom code conversion segments to track Uberflip. They were very helpful and patient throughout the process. My custom conversion segments work great now and are easy for me to continue setting up on my own now.AdRoll in ProgressWe have been using AdRoll to do Facebook re-targeting for our company and were able to generate some conversions at good value.,Facebook retargeting Conversion tracking Reporting,Ad approval process Call Tracking,7,Cheaper conversions Better ROI,Zoho CRM,7,1,1,Facebook retargeting Lead Generation Brand Awareness,Generate re-targeting list raise brand awareness,News feed ads Better engagement,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,I would try more types of ads running at the same time.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,none,6,No,7,No,I have asked about ad editing and got quick response.,reporting ad creation campaign management,Exporting reports,Yes, but I don't use it,7
AdRoll
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

AdRoll Reviews

AdRoll

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 3 of 75 AdRoll ratings and reviews.

Adam Sabados profile photo

Support

They have helped us solve problems, and have been available when we've had questions. They've also helped us optimize campaigns and improve our overall use of the product.
Read Adam Sabados's full review

Data Transfer (8)
DSP integration (6)
Ad campaign creation (19)
Ad deployment (20)
Display advertising (18)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (20)
Sequence targeting (10)
Ad dashboards (20)
Ad performance reports (20)
Ad conversion tracking (20)
Ad attribution reporting (17)
Cross-channel ad management (13)
Ad forecasting and optimization (12)

About AdRoll