Reviews (1-1 of 1)
October 25, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
We use ADTECH to help display our work on several different platforms. It works as a way of consolidating a lot of different material into one format, so that everything is a bit more streamlined. It makes managing all of our accounts a lot easier because everybody in our organization can access the same amount of material. Everyone can be on the same page, everyone knows what everybody else is talking about. It's like having a giant bulletin board for your entire work process. It makes meeting easier because pulling and viewing content is much easier.
- Adtech follows an algorithm that learns as you use it. It helps process data based on you (or your user) to help determine the best experiences for your client. Pretty neat.
- Adtech helps streamline work by consolidating workflow. Everybody can be on the same page because everything is accessible to anybody in the organization (security pending, obviously). It helps because the data is available if you need it – and you don't have to fetch anything for anybody.
- Adtech is best for larger organizations – and the developers who help create the technology understand that. Working with an interface like Adtech is simple, and easy to use. I can't remember what I did before it!
- The algorithm is a little...well, dumb, at first. And at times it can stay dumb. We've had users complain of clicking on a click-bait headline for an article, and getting ads that represent something else entirely (off to the side, of course). This doesn't make our clients happy.
- AdTech can be prone to crash at times – randomly – it's a little unpredictable, you may want to make sure that your database can handle a streamlined workload. Doesn't work well with older tech.
- Customer service at AdTech is okay, but there's always room for improvement. The support is good, but I don't like being put on hold.
Read this authenticated review
AdTech is best for when you're examining data based on clicks or "likes" – if you're looking to get an idea of what your audience is looking for, you can examine a trend among certain users to determine what drives users and where. This is super helpful for social media managers and web developers. It helps them determine where to drive their UI/UX design
ADTECH Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Data below provided by the vendor
Categories: Ad Serving & Retargeting
Pictela & other Rich Media Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Ad Networks, Tag Mangement Platforms
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
ADTECH Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||26%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||37%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||37%|
ADTECH Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German|