https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/XV/HR/7X78H9OB4V9N.pngAWR: For Users and Clients on a BudgetAdvanced Web Ranking is a system we use for our clients that don't have a large budget to study analytics, particularly clients that need to monitor how their site is performing through user-based searches (or in other words, organic searches). The desktop version is a fairly old product, and they've worked out any bugs that may have existed...meaning the program runs very smoothly, even on our older machines.,It only costs $49/month, which is great for clients that are working with limited budgets (they're cost-conscious!) Its ease of use – I've worked with plenty of cloud-based rank tracking programs before, and AWR was by far one of the cleanest and easiest to navigate. I could use it on my iPad and the user-touch interface was pretty seamless. The info is updated in real-time. We were able to show our clients their live data while in meetings. It made us look good, and it made our clients feel better about the service they were paying for.,The ability of the program to produce dashboards in web page format. While it can do this, it saves them out as HTML files on your hard drive or cloud server, which makes it super hard to share with others. The cloud version is a bit more expensive, which offers the same tools as the desktop, which I found a little troublesome and it didn't make sense to me. Their customer service was a little lacking. I had a couple of general questions and I was on hold for about 15 minutes...which isn't good when you're in the middle of a busy workday.,7,It stayed within our client's allotted budget (which drives more business our way down the road!) Updated information in real-time assures our clients that they get the most accurate information possible, as quickly as possible. It's been only slightly detrimental to my workflow (which is one little drawback of the program) sometimes I have to enlist the help of a keyword generator (because i find the one with the program a bit lacking),Definitely consider AWR if you want to track many keywords on a tight budgetAdvanced Web Ranking is primarily used for the reporting of organic search performance, specifically for content that has been optimized for specific SEO keywords. It is currently used only in one department and has become a secondary tool since our organization began using BrightEdge across many departments (BrightEdge performs some of the same functions for us).,Advanced Web Ranking is a low-cost solution for SEO reporting, suitable for medium-sized businesses that can't afford more expensive solutions of this type. It's also very scalable in some respects, particularly the availability of unlimited keyword tracking, which is preferable to certain solutions that charge by the keyword. There are also a number of other features in the product not directly related to the reporting of performance which some users will find useful.,As a user of the desktop version, I have been a little frustrated that the export of the HTML output of reports has to be saved locally which can make sharing difficult. I partially overcame this by setting up a shared folder on a network server for the output, but it still seems a little clunky in 2018. Due to some issues with my installation, it's necessary for me to manually pull ranking data on a regular basis - it just won't automatically pull the data for some reason. The cloud version of the product offers (I think) only a subset of features, despite costing more than the desktop version. This may have changed since I last looked 1-2 years ago, though.,7,AWR certainly paid for itself due to its low cost. Despite no longer being our primary SEO reporting tool, we did not retire it because its unlimited keyword tracking is very useful. It has allowed us to monitor not only keywords we have optimized for, but also related keywords that we'd like to also rank well for.,BrightEdge,Workfront, InVision, Jive
Advanced Web Ranking

Advanced Web Ranking Reviews

Advanced Web Ranking
Filter 8 vetted Advanced Web Ranking reviews and ratings
April 04, 2018

Advanced Web Ranking Review: "AWR: For Users and Clients on a Budget"

• It only costs $49/month, which is great for clients that are working with limited budgets (they're cost-conscious!)
  • Its ease of use – I've worked with plenty of cloud-based rank tracking programs before, and AWR was by far one of the cleanest and easiest to navigate. I could use it on my iPad and the user-touch interface was pretty seamless.
  • The info is updated in real-time. We were able to show our clients their live data while in meetings. It made us look good, and it made our clients feel better about the service they were paying for.
  • The ability of the program to produce dashboards in web page format. While it can do this, it saves them out as HTML files on your hard drive or cloud server, which makes it super hard to share with others.
  • The cloud version is a bit more expensive, which offers the same tools as the desktop, which I found a little troublesome and it didn't make sense to me.
  • Their customer service was a little lacking. I had a couple of general questions and I was on hold for about 15 minutes...which isn't good when you're in the middle of a busy workday.
My business works with clients from a variety of outlets, with budgets ranging from six figures down to triple digits (not kidding). There's a TON of analytical software out there, so speaking as a guy who has worked with them all (or at least quite a few) if your client is on a budget – particularly a startup – AWR is a great program to use. They've been around for a while, the desktop version is pretty bug-free and updates in real-time, and it's budget conscious.
March 03, 2018

Advanced Web Ranking Review: "Definitely consider AWR if you want to track many keywords on a tight budget"

• Advanced Web Ranking is a low-cost solution for SEO reporting, suitable for medium-sized businesses that can't afford more expensive solutions of this type.
  • It's also very scalable in some respects, particularly the availability of unlimited keyword tracking, which is preferable to certain solutions that charge by the keyword.
  • There are also a number of other features in the product not directly related to the reporting of performance which some users will find useful.
  • As a user of the desktop version, I have been a little frustrated that the export of the HTML output of reports has to be saved locally which can make sharing difficult. I partially overcame this by setting up a shared folder on a network server for the output, but it still seems a little clunky in 2018.
  • Due to some issues with my installation, it's necessary for me to manually pull ranking data on a regular basis - it just won't automatically pull the data for some reason.
  • The cloud version of the product offers (I think) only a subset of features, despite costing more than the desktop version. This may have changed since I last looked 1-2 years ago, though.
If you only need to report on keyword rankings for your site(s) and don't need a particularly 'fancy' presentation of the information AND you would enjoy unlimited keyword tracking, AWR should be on your list of products to look at, especially if your budget for SEO reporting is not that high.

Advanced Web Ranking Scorecard Summary

Keyword analysis (2)
5.0
Backlink management (2)
SERP ranking tracking (2)
Page grader (2)
Competitive analysis (2)
6.5
Site audit / diagnostics (2)
Site recommendations (2)
Social SEO (2)
Mobile SEO (2)
Global SEO (2)
Multi-domain support (1)
Integration with web analytics tools (2)

About Advanced Web Ranking