Reviews (1-1 of 1)
July 03, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Our company uses Advantage for everything including timekeeping and reporting, project management, project trafficking, billing and all sorts of other back-office functions. It's the central nervous system that helps our company operate smoothly and efficiently. My experience, however, is limited to timekeeping and reporting and project management. I do work closely with other parts of the company that use it for the variety of other functions listed above.
- Timekeeping. While there are many other products that do this well in a vacuum, the way it integrates with the other functions is outstanding.
- Project management. Opening new jobs, filling out creative briefs and trafficking projects is fairly easy and the options are robust.
- Reporting. In particular, running time reports is a simple process that's both intuitive and effective.
- Advantage is hugely cumbersome. There are hundreds of functions I will never use, and that I'm not sure anyone else in the organization uses.
- The user interface could be better. Every time there's an update, there's a small but definitive learning curve.
Read this authenticated review
Any integrated agency (more than just a single-discipline agency) that's looking for a one-stop shop to manage all aspects of running the business would do well to consider Advantage as the single-source tool to do it all. Single-discipline agencies could probably find a less robust tool that's equally as effective for tracking and reporting.