Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- The LinkedIn plugin makes it very simple to look up contact details for a specific person.
- The previous leads are stored so that we can access them at a later date and make strategic decisions on our sales approach.
- The plug-in can sometimes cause a lag in LinkedIn. It would be good to have a more obvious toggle to turn off the plug-in when I don't wish to use it.
- AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects with very good accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard.
- AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
I was searching for a tool which could help me to complete my assignments and found this plugin which can easily fetch leads from LinkedIn and CrunchBase. The best at much less time I was able to connect with the people to whom I was trying to connect. So far this is the best lead generation plugin.
- I liked how you can access Aeroleads on LinkedIn.
- Very easy to use and results are accurate. User-friendly, supports bulk search, you can also import your data to be used in other tools which is really cool and helpful if you want to use your data on Aeroleads to other tools. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list.
- I tried to approach them for a service but AeroLeads do not accept less 300 leads for their service work. As I was looking for only less amount of leads.
I highly recommend especially to those students who all are doing the International entrepreneurial subject and I think this is really going to help them in their projects.
- This is useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects. It has a dashboard with various options which is well organized and is useful in finding the information which is not available on the web. This helps recruiters, sales, and marketing executives.
- Fast Speed in searching emails, it can automatically capture the information of candidate.
- Accuracy more than 90%.
- Easy to use. The simplicity made it easy for me to organize my leads' contact information.
- Clean dashboard that where you can make lists and export into a .csv to upload to your CRM is great.
- Aeroleads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
AeroLeads Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Currently the software is free.
AeroLeads Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
AeroLeads Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
AeroLeads Technical Details