AeroLeads Reviews

We are using it to find prospects for our business. We find leads in LinkedIn using Sales Navigator and get their email address using AeroLeads.
  • Easy to use and understand
  • Simple tool
  • Can connect to CRM
  • Some emails are not valid, is there a way to verify emails?
I am using this to find leads in Indeed and LinkedIn. So far, I'm getting good responses and hoping to get more.
My department uses AeroLeads for lead generation and to seek out alternative contact details for people we are looking to network with.
  • The LinkedIn plugin makes it very simple to look up contact details for a specific person.
  • The previous leads are stored so that we can access them at a later date and make strategic decisions on our sales approach.
  • The plug-in can sometimes cause a lag in LinkedIn. It would be good to have a more obvious toggle to turn off the plug-in when I don't wish to use it.
AeroLeads is well suited when targeting specific leads. It is less suited to en-masse lead generation.
Sam Tomlinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
AeroLeads is currently being used for lead generation and information gathering services. It has been a very useful tool when it comes to sourcing information on LinkedIn, and I have not used for any other website. But, for the purposes of lead generation on LinkedIn, I would definitely recommend it. The main areas I have been researching are companies looking to engage with Chinese consumers by accelerating their web content in China. This is mainly CXO's and decision-makers, and AeroLeads is very helpful in this regard.
  • Lead generation
  • Information gathering
  • User interface
  • Pay as you go scheme
  • Doesn't always find correct information
  • Can be slow to generate
AeroLeads is well suited for business use on LinkedIn, more specifically any companies that are looking to generate leads for tech-based businesses. The chrome add-in is very useful for this and many tech companies tend to have a strong presence on LinkedIn. This combined with other lead generation techniques has definitely helped our company flourish in recent months.
Read Sam Tomlinson's full review
We use AeroLeads to target data from potential customers—specifically e-mail addresses and phone numbers. Our entire sales department uses AeroLeads as well as management. Since we operate within different geographic regions in the tourism sphere, customers can be across the country and knowing contacts can be difficult. AeroLeads helps us find the data we need.
  • Google Chrome plug-in is easy to use.
  • Bolding names on websites is a nice feature.
  • Fairly accurate.
  • Linking with CRM
  • Easy to create lists
AeroLeads helps through the cold outreach process in terms of finding the contact information for potential customers, however, it is not as useful throughout the sales lifecycle, meaning it does not interact with our CRM, which can be frustrating
Amanda Schneider | TrustRadius Reviewer
A client of mine required an email list of the sales managers and executives of manufacturing firms in the USA.With something so specific, I thought it would be a time-consuming process. But, as I took to the internet for solutions, I found this tool called AeroLeads. Note that I had used similar tools in the past and these proved to be unsuccessful. Since AeroLeads offers a free trial, I opted for the same and I was happy with my experience. So I extended my usage and soon realized that this can be done a lot faster.
  • AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects with very good accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard.
  • AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
My overall experience was very satisfactory and that is why I am recommending this tool and service to you.

Read Amanda Schneider's full review
Kei R | TrustRadius Reviewer

I was searching for a tool which could help me to complete my assignments and found this plugin which can easily fetch leads from LinkedIn and CrunchBase. The best at much less time I was able to connect with the people to whom I was trying to connect. So far this is the best lead generation plugin.

• I liked how you can access Aeroleads on LinkedIn.
  • Very easy to use and results are accurate. User-friendly, supports bulk search, you can also import your data to be used in other tools which is really cool and helpful if you want to use your data on Aeroleads to other tools. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list.
  • I tried to approach them for a service but AeroLeads do not accept less 300 leads for their service work. As I was looking for only less amount of leads.

I highly recommend especially to those students who all are doing the International entrepreneurial subject and I think this is really going to help them in their projects.

Read Kei R's full review
Shidika Ubr | TrustRadius Reviewer
Well, this is the time of AI and working hard for developing business reach while we have tools for Lead generation is useless. I have used few tools for my business for growth hacking among them I liked AeroLeads. It's a highly recommended tool for lead generation.
  • Better & Cleaner Design
  • Loads much faster now
  • AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone numbers
  • This is useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects. It has a dashboard with various options which is well organized and is useful in finding the information which is not available on the web. This helps recruiters, sales, and marketing executives.
Read Shidika Ubr's full review
Priya Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
We organized a technical fest at our college for which we needed email addresses of various top level technical persons to contact them for sponsorship. AeroLeads came in handy for us and we purchased the software to generate leads or prospects. The product was very easy to use and helped us achieve the task and get the sponsorships. The best part about the software is that it provides very accurate leads or prospects. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list. The user friendly interface acts as an added advantage to the software.

• Fast Speed in searching emails, it can automatically capture the information of candidate.
  • Accuracy more than 90%.
  • Easy to use. The simplicity made it easy for me to organize my leads' contact information.
  • Clean dashboard that where you can make lists and export into a .csv to upload to your CRM is great.
  • Aeroleads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects with very good accuracy. Aeroleads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, Aeroleads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the Aeroleads icon and add the leads to your Aeroleads dashboard. On your Aeroleads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Read Priya Sharma's full review

AeroLeads Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (7)
6.5
Identification of new leads (8)
List quality (8)
6.3
List upload/download (7)
Ideal customer targeting (7)
6.0
Load time/data access (8)
Contact information (8)
Company information (8)
Industry information (7)
Lead qualification process (5)
Smart lists and recommendations (5)
Salesforce integration (5)
Company/business profiles (6)
4.8
Alerts and reminders (5)
6.6
Data hygiene (7)
Automatic data refresh (4)
Tags (5)
3.1
Filters and segmentation (6)
6.4
Sales email templates (4)
Append emails to records (4)

About AeroLeads

AeroLeads is a prospect generation software that finds relevant prospects with email and phone numbers of businesses and decisions makers of those businesses. The data can be exported to Salesforce, MailChimp and HubSpot as well as downloaded into CSV files.