AeroLeads is a prospect generation software that finds relevant prospects with email and phone numbers of businesses and decisions makers of those businesses. The data can be exported to Salesforce, MailChimp and HubSpot as well as downloaded into CSV files.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/O9/WD/EV3AVP45I3DA.pngAeroleads is a highly Recommended tool for lead generationA client of mine required an email list of the sales managers and executives of manufacturing firms in the USA.With something so specific, I thought it would be a time-consuming process. But, as I took to the internet for solutions, I found this tool called AeroLeads. Note that I had used similar tools in the past and these proved to be unsuccessful. Since AeroLeads offers a free trial, I opted for the same and I was happy with my experience. So I extended my usage and soon realized that this can be done a lot faster.,AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects with very good accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard.,AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.,8,Getting 90%+ verified emails. Guiding the clients about how prospect generation can ease the sales process by automating the process of finding the relevant prospect details.,,The accuracy of AeroLeads is more which is about 90% accurate while others have an accuracy of about 70% which sums up as a major difference in AeroLeads and other companies. The simpler dashboard acts as an added advantage.,ZenProspectA good tool to generate prospectsI was searching for a tool which could help me to complete my assignments and found this plugin which can easily fetch leads from LinkedIn and CrunchBase. The best at much less time I was able to connect with the people to whom I was trying to connect. So far this is the best lead generation plugin.,I liked how you can access Aeroleads on LinkedIn. Very easy to use and results are accurate. User-friendly, supports bulk search, you can also import your data to be used in other tools which is really cool and helpful if you want to use your data on Aeroleads to other tools. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list.,I tried to approach them for a service but AeroLeads do not accept less 300 leads for their service work. As I was looking for only less amount of leads.,8,One of the best thing I found free email verifier through which I was able to verify my old leads as well and for my assignment that was an efficient way I found to get connected with the people.,Prospect.io and Hunter,LeadSquared, HunterHighly recommended lead generation toolWell, this is the time of AI and working hard for developing business reach while we have tools for Lead generation is useless. I have used few tools for my business for growth hacking among them I liked AeroLeads. It's a highly recommended tool for lead generation.,Better & Cleaner Design Loads much faster now,AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone numbers,8,Useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects,,I used AeroLeads for generating leads for my previous company.They provided leads based on our requirements of the company.Our company was basically into testing gaming websites and apps.We have the requirement of leads in the gaming field.,Zoho CRM, HubSpot, HunterAeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospectsWe organized a technical fest at our college for which we needed email addresses of various top level technical persons to contact them for sponsorship. AeroLeads came in handy for us and we purchased the software to generate leads or prospects. The product was very easy to use and helped us achieve the task and get the sponsorships. The best part about the software is that it provides very accurate leads or prospects. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list. The user friendly interface acts as an added advantage to the software.,Fast Speed in searching emails, it can automatically capture the information of candidate. Accuracy more than 90%. Easy to use. The simplicity made it easy for me to organize my leads' contact information. Clean dashboard that where you can make lists and export into a .csv to upload to your CRM is great.,Aeroleads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.,9,This is useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects. It has a dashboard with various options which is well organized and is useful in finding the information which is not available in the web. This helps recruiters, sales and marketing executives.,LeadGibbon,I basically use AeroLeads when we have technical fest at our college to get prospects related to various technical heads so as to contact them and get the sponsorship. And we have been very successful in getting the sponsorship from the leads they provided us.
AeroLeads

AeroLeads Reviews

AeroLeads
Filter 7 vetted AeroLeads reviews and ratings
Amanda Schneider profile photo
January 17, 2018

Review: "Aeroleads is a highly Recommended tool for lead generation"

• AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects with very good accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard.
  • AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
My overall experience was very satisfactory and that is why I am recommending this tool and service to you.

Read Amanda Schneider's full review
Kei R profile photo
January 19, 2018

AeroLeads: "A good tool to generate prospects"

• I liked how you can access Aeroleads on LinkedIn.
  • Very easy to use and results are accurate. User-friendly, supports bulk search, you can also import your data to be used in other tools which is really cool and helpful if you want to use your data on Aeroleads to other tools. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list.
  • I tried to approach them for a service but AeroLeads do not accept less 300 leads for their service work. As I was looking for only less amount of leads.

I highly recommend especially to those students who all are doing the International entrepreneurial subject and I think this is really going to help them in their projects.

Read Kei R's full review
Shidika Ubr profile photo
January 16, 2018

AeroLeads Review: "Highly recommended lead generation tool"

• Better & Cleaner Design
  • Loads much faster now
  • AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone numbers
  • This is useful to find the business emails and phone numbers of the added prospects. It has a dashboard with various options which is well organized and is useful in finding the information which is not available on the web. This helps recruiters, sales, and marketing executives.
Read Shidika Ubr's full review
Priya Sharma profile photo
November 22, 2017

"AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects"

• Fast Speed in searching emails, it can automatically capture the information of candidate.
  • Accuracy more than 90%.
  • Easy to use. The simplicity made it easy for me to organize my leads' contact information.
  • Clean dashboard that where you can make lists and export into a .csv to upload to your CRM is great.
  • Aeroleads finds only business emails and phone number - the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects with very good accuracy. Aeroleads is a good CRM tool for generating leads or prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, Aeroleads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the Aeroleads icon and add the leads to your Aeroleads dashboard. On your Aeroleads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Read Priya Sharma's full review

AeroLeads Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (4)
Identification of new leads (4)
List quality (4)
List upload/download (4)
Ideal customer targeting (4)
Load time/data access (4)
Contact information (4)
Company information (4)
Industry information (4)
Lead qualification process (4)
Smart lists and recommendations (4)
Salesforce integration (4)
Company/business profiles (4)
Alerts and reminders (4)
Data hygiene (4)
Automatic data refresh (4)
Tags (4)
Filters and segmentation (4)
Sales email templates (4)
Append emails to records (4)

About AeroLeads