AeroLeads Reviews

July 14, 2020

Effective, Economical and Swift Email Finder Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Basically, our Lead Generation team utilized this tool extensively for approaching clients. The Sales and Marketing teams heavily depended on this tool to verify the contact information and emails received. It provides a detailed report with all the possible email addresses. The best part is it has its own database through which it gives correct and desired details.
Sam Tomlinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 30, 2019

AeroLeads, a Useful Lead Gen Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AeroLeads is currently being used for lead generation and information gathering services. It has been a very useful tool when it comes to sourcing information on LinkedIn, and I have not used for any other website. But, for the purposes of lead generation on LinkedIn, I would definitely recommend it. The main areas I have been researching are companies looking to engage with Chinese consumers by accelerating their web content in China. This is mainly CXO's and decision-makers, and AeroLeads is very helpful in this regard.
Read Sam Tomlinson's full review
May 01, 2019

Good for finding contacts, not full cycle

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use AeroLeads to target data from potential customers—specifically e-mail addresses and phone numbers. Our entire sales department uses AeroLeads as well as management. Since we operate within different geographic regions in the tourism sphere, customers can be across the country and knowing contacts can be difficult. AeroLeads helps us find the data we need.
Amanda Schneider | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2018

Aeroleads is a highly Recommended tool for lead generation

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

A client of mine required an email list of the sales managers and executives of manufacturing firms in the USA.With something so specific, I thought it would be a time-consuming process. But, as I took to the internet for solutions, I found this tool called AeroLeads. Note that I had used similar tools in the past and these proved to be unsuccessful. Since AeroLeads offers a free trial, I opted for the same and I was happy with my experience. So I extended my usage and soon realized that this can be done a lot faster.
Read Amanda Schneider's full review
Kei R | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 19, 2018

A good tool to generate prospects

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I was searching for a tool which could help me to complete my assignments and found this plugin which can easily fetch leads from LinkedIn and CrunchBase. The best at much less time I was able to connect with the people to whom I was trying to connect. So far this is the best lead generation plugin.

Read Kei R's full review
Shidika Ubr | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 16, 2018

Highly recommended lead generation tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Well, this is the time of AI and working hard for developing business reach while we have tools for Lead generation is useless. I have used few tools for my business for growth hacking among them I liked AeroLeads. It's a highly recommended tool for lead generation.
Read Shidika Ubr's full review
Priya Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2017

AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads or prospects

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We organized a technical fest at our college for which we needed email addresses of various top level technical persons to contact them for sponsorship. AeroLeads came in handy for us and we purchased the software to generate leads or prospects. The product was very easy to use and helped us achieve the task and get the sponsorships. The best part about the software is that it provides very accurate leads or prospects. They also have a plugin that makes finding prospects easier and adding them to your list. The user friendly interface acts as an added advantage to the software.

Read Priya Sharma's full review

Advanced search (8)
Identification of new leads (9)
List quality (9)
List upload/download (8)
Ideal customer targeting (8)
Load time/data access (9)
Contact information (9)
Company information (8)
Industry information (7)
Lead qualification process (5)
Smart lists and recommendations (5)
Salesforce integration (5)
Company/business profiles (6)
4.8
Alerts and reminders (5)
6.4
Data hygiene (7)
Automatic data refresh (4)
Tags (5)
2.2
Filters and segmentation (6)
6.2
Sales email templates (4)
Append emails to records (4)

About AeroLeads

AeroLeads is a prospect generation software that finds relevant prospects with email and phone numbers of businesses and decisions makers of those businesses. The data can be exported to Salesforce, MailChimp and HubSpot as well as downloaded into CSV files.