Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Agility CMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Agility CMS
Agility CMS is a headless content management platform designed to make it fast and easy to build, manage, and maintain content, wherever it needs to be.
Agility CMS is a Cloud-based CMS that is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in a multi-tenant architecture.
The Agility CMS platform enables users to create, customize, and manage websites, apps, eCommerce, and ticketing solutions from a central hub to deliver compelling experiences both on the front end and the back.
The vendor states that Agility CMS was built from the ground-up to be the fastest CMS on the market, and describes its benefits:
· With Agility CMS’s headless architecture, customers can use the REST API or the sync SDK (or both) to interact with their content and send to any digital destination.
· Agility CMS provides enterprise-level security and support. Agility hosts and completely abstracts away clients’ databases, so they never have to worry about maintenance or backups.
· Being JAMstack focused, Agility CMS offers an easy Gatsby Starter and is recognized as Gatsby First Class Integration Partner.
Agility CMS Screenshots
Agility CMS Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Free||$0||1 user, 1000 content items, 2 locales|
|Nano||$47||2 users, 2500 content items, 2 locales|
|Small||$279||5 users, 5,000 content items|
|Professional||$879||10 users, 50,000 content items|
See full package comparison here and Pricing FAQ: https://agilitycms.com/product/pricing/package-details Contact our friendly sales team with any questions: https://agilitycms.com/contact-us
Agility CMS Technical Details