Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Competitive analysis (63)
Backlink management (63)
Keyword analysis (62)
SERP ranking tracking (61)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ahrefs, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Ahrefs all-in-one SEO toolset can help users with:
- Competitor research: unveil competitor's organic keywords, backlink strategies and PPC keywords
- Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in a niche
- Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank
- Website Audit: find what SEO issues a website has and learn how to fix them
Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for content
- Rank Tracking: track search rankings along with competitors'
- Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time a brand is mentioned online.
- Supported: Keyword analysis
- Supported: Backlink management
- Supported: SERP ranking tracking
- Supported: Page grader
- Supported: Competitive analysis
- Supported: Site audit / diagnostics
- Supported: Site recommendations
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Local SEO
- Supported: Social SEO
- Supported: Mobile SEO
- Supported: Global SEO
- Supported: Multi-domain support
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, German, Turkish, Swedish, Polish|
The link section of the tool is also very useful. Ahrefs is able to clean up the links to root domains better than competitors, making link tracking much easier than it has been in the past.
Right now we mainly focus on research, keyword research and PPC research, there are other tools that do a way better job with this. Also the keyword explorer gives weird suggestions and feels "incomplete". We are likely to completely switch over to Semrush or other tools.
The interface of Ahrefs is more user-friendly than the one from SEMRush. I can get lost in the way SEMRush presents the data, and their help guides are not as well written as the ones at Ahrefs.
So in general I give Ahrefs a 10/10 in user friendliness.