March 18, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Kenny King's full review
Pros and Cons
- Backlink checker - Ahrefs has a huge database of links and will help you keep track of new links and research competitor's links.
- Keyword research - Finding keywords is the most important step in any SEO campaign. Ahrefs will help you find the perfect keyword to rank in Google.
- Google features - Ahrefs is one of the best tools to find Google Features, included Featured Snippets, Knowledge Panels and more. See what features your site triggers in Google as well as which you competitors trigger.
- Traffic stats are always slightly off. I know it's impossible to get perfect stats, but closer to actual stats would be a great feature.
- Internal link opportunities. While Ahrefs has an internal link report, a nice feature would be suggestions for internal links, similar to their Top Pages feature, but for internal links.
- More filters on referring domains report. Our company uses the referring domains report every day. Having more filters would help us determine which links are moving the needle more accurately.