Airtable Review

May 17, 2021
Airtable is mainly used across my Account Management Department for the organization. We use it to keep track of all RFP's that come in …

Catch some Airtable

May 16, 2021
Our marketing department uses Airtable to build content calendars for clients. We also use various templates within the software to manage …

Team Collaboration (204)

Task Management (185)

Resource Management (181)

Mobile Access (180)

Video Reviews (1)

Record

Plus

per month (billed annually)

Pro

per month (billed annually)

Enterprise

Contact Sales

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://airtable.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 per month

Project Management

What is Airtable?

Airtable is a collaboration platform designed to empower 30,000+ companies for content pipelines, product management, events planning, user research, and more.

The vendor’s value proposition is with the friendly interface, customizable grid, calendar, form, and stacked card views, and a fully flexible structure, Airtable empowers users to build workflows that work the way they want.

Airtable Features

Airtable Competitors

Airtable Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Airtable?

Airtable is a project management and collaboration platform designed to enable content pipelines, product management, events planning, user research, and more. It combines spreadsheet,database, calendar, and kanban functionality within one platform.

How much does Airtable cost?

Airtable starts at $10.

What is Airtable's best feature?

Reviewers rate Team Collaboration highest, with a score of 8.9.

Who uses Airtable?

The most common users of Airtable are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.

I have not used any tools similar to Airtable. With its wide functionality and plethora of tools, I don't see a reason why I would use another project when Airtable works just fine for myself and my company. The entire team uses it and uses it well, so I do not think we will be using any other similar software anytime soon.
December 08, 2021

As good as you make it

Caleb Fortune | TrustRadius Reviewer
While a very capable tool, Smartsheet ultimately didn't provide the ease of use we required for our scenario. Monday was a great tool that felt very similar to Airtable, except its mobile app actually lead to some mismatched information and difficult use in time-sensitive situations. Airtable has been the most stable, user-friendly, and reliable of the three options.
I have tried Trello, monday.com, Meister Task, and even Google Sheets. They are all great and solid applications. Some even have really nice user interfaces. However, none of them have met my primary need of being able to view my current projects and associated deadlines at a quick glance. They had other great features, but when I go to my project management tool at then start of the work day, I need to quickly assess what is priority and what is not and Airtable has done the best job on that front for me.
Ryan Dury | TrustRadius Reviewer
Airtable is a great collaboration tool, Its kanban boards facilitate me to add a texture to my projects. There is so much to talk about Airtable, it has a unique dashboard, design, and gallery feature that allows me to store the data in various formats so that each team member will be at ease to find the right document and to easily embed the images in the projects. Since I have been using Airtable my tasks have become easy to manage so, I would say it is a matchless platform that keeps remarkable functionalities.
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Notion
Airtable exceeds all competitors I’ve seen. The feature set is full and only growing. The UI is intuitive for non-tech employees. Any competitors that match Airtable are really operating in a different space. Airtable is the industry leader in this category. Period.
I find that Airtable is a ton more flexible and more intuitive in nature. If you're looking for a tool that is mainly focused in time-tracking, monday.com might be marginally better there, but in terms of customization and permissioning, Airtable seems to be a lot better on that front.
Adam Montgomery | TrustRadius Reviewer
Asana is a great piece of software but it ultimately had too many features and offerings. Our main focus was having a 'smartsheet' that easily allowed for collaboration at a very affordable price. Airtable was the best fit for what we were looking for at the time. If we ever decide to build out some of our tasks, and if those tasks become more complicated, we may look into Asana again.
Scott Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Airtable stacks up well against Microsoft Excel not because it tries to compete with Microsoft Excel, but because it attempts to be more simple than Microsoft Excel. Additionally, Airtable does a nice job of allowing application programming interface (API) connections behind the scenes compared to Microsoft Excel. Overall, I would recommend the product.
Airtable allows us to schedule out our planned social media posts for months at a time at no cost to our company. This is a distinct advantage over social media-specific tools we have used in the past. Currently, we use Airtable to plan our posts and Buffer to push them through to our three social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Airtable was the most comprehensive, economical, and easy to use in direct comparison to GatherContent, Asana, Smartsheet, and CoSchedule. The solution that sticks out to me the most is Smartsheet. Through our team's evaluation, we quickly recognized how much more flexible, modern and easy to navigate Airtable was over Smartsheet. Airtable helped us follow our existing media process while avoiding redundant tasks (i.e. needing to update multiple spreadsheets with the same information). Keeping data accurate was also important, so we needed "protected" or "locked" grids to avoid accidentally editing by team members who only view content. We found GatherContent was a tool better suited for website/blog-type content reviews and workflows. And Asana was better suited for project management. We did some testing on the format/template that best fit our needs and we came to a general format that we think will work best within Airtable.