AITalent LMS is a corporate-focused learning management software solution offered by AI.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/DF/09/ILK3PUVTA8WO.pngTerrific bang for your buckIt is heavily used by our Customer Education Department. The cloud-based storage promotes ease of sharing with colleagues. It makes it easy to incorporate existing videos and even video conference or allow for virtual classes. The ease of installation was a relief, as was the capability to easily modify the curriculum by adding, removing, or enhancing existing modules.,It was very easy to set up. It was a very good value considering the cost. The ability to share information, files, etc. with co-workers is a huge plus.,It could use better, more thorough documentation. The customer service aspect could also use some additional work. I would like to see more gamification from AITalent.,6,It has allowed us to quickly and easily develop an entire curriculum for our employees. To fully take advantage of the value of this tool, we had to dedicate several specialists to dig into the features to learn how to best use them. The ease of which we can edit existing units allows us to use that time in other aspects of our work.,Absorb Anywhere LMS, Litmos and SabaSuper easy to use learning management systemIt saves much working time. I can be closer to my customers. I can quickly edit units and add them to the curriculum. Allows to us to spend less time taking courses online. Better to give more attention to our clients.,The great and fast product, I like to work with it. Also, it is easy to set up. Clear and simple analytics about everything that happens in the environment. Very good software.,The solution is easy to understand and use. I don't think that a lot of people will struggle with it. They will enjoy using it.,10,I recommend it to you. The software is completely easy to use. All of the steps at work become more interesting and smooth. The product is available and we also see always updated on it. Nice value for the cost.,Moodle
AITalent LMS

AITalent LMS Reviews

AITalent LMS
Filter 8 vetted AITalent LMS reviews and ratings

January 23, 2019

AITalent LMS Review: "Terrific bang for your buck"

• It was very easy to set up.
  • It was a very good value considering the cost.
  • The ability to share information, files, etc. with co-workers is a huge plus.
  • It could use better, more thorough documentation.
  • The customer service aspect could also use some additional work.
  • I would like to see more gamification from AITalent.
As stated in their own brochure, it is "best suited to highly regulated markets such as Pharmaceuticals, Food Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities and Government and Not-For-Profit." I believe that this software could be used in several other markets and be just as productive. It is well-suited for companies that want to take existing templates and customize them to meet their own needs.
germary zambrano profile photo
February 13, 2018

AITalent LMS Review: "Super easy to use learning management system"

• The great and fast product, I like to work with it. Also, it is easy to set up.
  • Clear and simple analytics about everything that happens in the environment. Very good software.
  • The solution is easy to understand and use. I don't think that a lot of people will struggle with it. They will enjoy using it.
I like this cloud based learning management system as it allows me to store most of my important materials online and has eased the sharing process with others for meetings. It is easy to incorporate various training related videos for new employees, and the video conferencing feature is amazing as well. The customization templates are really good as well.

It is hard to remove an account and it does not walk you through the entire usage process. To understand all the features provided, you have to dig through by yourself without any decent tutorial. I haven't found the customer service very impressive either

Read germary zambrano's full review

AITalent LMS Scorecard Summary

Course authoring (1)
Course catalog or library (1)
Player/Portal (1)
Learning content (1)
Mobile friendly (1)
Progress tracking & certifications (1)
Assignments (1)
Compliance management (1)
Learning administration (1)
Learning reporting & analytics (1)
Social learning (1)