AITalent LMS Reviews

Adam Farrell profile photo
My favorite thing about AITalent LMS is that it is amazingly intuitive and it works out of the box. We have found it to be the perfect solution for our onboarding process for new employees and contractors. We took all the PDF and Word documents we were previously using and transformed them into sleek courses inside AITalent so we can perfectly duplicate the process every time with minimal effort.
  • The platform is both functional and well designed in terms of UI and aesthetics.
  • They have an effective and knowledgeable support team.
  • Great reporting.
  • It takes time to organize and upload all the materials, but after that, it is a very straightforward process to create the courses.
  • The editing of pre-set styles and templates is not as smooth as it could be.
  • We are looking for better event-based notifications and automation features.
AITalent LMS is a capable tool for creating online courses, onboarding, and training materials. All content is easily accessible in the cloud from any location, making it ideal for global organizations.
In fact, I cannot think of any situation where it would be not suitable for a typical company. Perhaps for very small enterprises with no need for consistent training.
Read Adam Farrell's full review
It is heavily used by our Customer Education Department. The cloud-based storage promotes ease of sharing with colleagues. It makes it easy to incorporate existing videos and even video conference or allow for virtual classes. The ease of installation was a relief, as was the capability to easily modify the curriculum by adding, removing, or enhancing existing modules.
  • It was very easy to set up.
  • It was a very good value considering the cost.
  • The ability to share information, files, etc. with co-workers is a huge plus.
  • It could use better, more thorough documentation.
  • The customer service aspect could also use some additional work.
  • I would like to see more gamification from AITalent.
As stated in their own brochure, it is "best suited to highly regulated markets such as Pharmaceuticals, Food Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities and Government and Not-For-Profit." I believe that this software could be used in several other markets and be just as productive. It is well-suited for companies that want to take existing templates and customize them to meet their own needs.
germary zambrano profile photo
It saves much working time. I can be closer to my customers. I can quickly edit units and add them to the curriculum. Allows to us to spend less time taking courses online. Better to give more attention to our clients.
  • The great and fast product, I like to work with it. Also, it is easy to set up.
  • Clear and simple analytics about everything that happens in the environment. Very good software.
  • The solution is easy to understand and use. I don't think that a lot of people will struggle with it. They will enjoy using it.
I like this cloud based learning management system as it allows me to store most of my important materials online and has eased the sharing process with others for meetings. It is easy to incorporate various training related videos for new employees, and the video conferencing feature is amazing as well. The customization templates are really good as well.

It is hard to remove an account and it does not walk you through the entire usage process. To understand all the features provided, you have to dig through by yourself without any decent tutorial. I haven't found the customer service very impressive either

Read germary zambrano's full review

AITalent LMS Scorecard Summary

Course authoring (2)
Course catalog or library (2)
Player/Portal (2)
Learning content (2)
Mobile friendly (2)
6.6
Progress tracking & certifications (2)
Assignments (2)
Compliance management (2)
Learning administration (2)
Learning reporting & analytics (2)
Social learning (1)

About AITalent LMS

AITalent LMS is a etraining and compliance certification platform. AITalent provides core elearning services, including content authoring, certification, assessments and surveys, blended integration with offline learning, and can automates training management and regulatory compliance processes. The platform is designed to be customizable to the user’s technical skill, and the vendor emphasizes customer support as a strong feature of the offering. AITalent also advertises enterprise-level user permissions controls and detailed, exportable reporting capabilities.

AITalent LMS Technical Details