July 11, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Adam Farrell's full review
Pros and Cons
- The platform is both functional and well designed in terms of UI and aesthetics.
- They have an effective and knowledgeable support team.
- Great reporting.
- It takes time to organize and upload all the materials, but after that, it is a very straightforward process to create the courses.
- The editing of pre-set styles and templates is not as smooth as it could be.
- We are looking for better event-based notifications and automation features.