September 12, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Aladtec is a powerful, well-rounded employee management tool. Initially we wanted a reliable, cloud-based schedule. What we found quickly was Aladtac's system offers much more than we thought we needed. The user-defined database keeps track of everything from emergency contact data to licensure and certifications. We can easily keep track of who has attended training, meetings and special events. The system has customizable reports that allow us to dynamically audit payroll to prevent costly human error, as well as giving us reports about prioritizing on-call, overtime and leave opportunities. One of my favorite features is the real-time availability (a valuable time-saver when filling shifts). We also love the reminders 24-hours prior to the shift so no one "forgets" to come in.
- Real-time, all the time! Because of the no-delay "in the cloud" database any updates or changes to the schedule are instant. No one can see incorrect versions of the work schedule.
- Excellent customer support. From the first call, the staff at Aladtec has been very friendly, helpful and always receptive. If we have a need for additional functionality, they want to know how they can help. Frequently this results in system upgrades - FREE - and often features are added we never would have thought about.
- Custom and comprehensive. I have worked in several places who use Aladtec. While each looks similar and is easy to navigate and use, the differences in each service are reflected in the Aladtec product. I genuinely believe Aladtec can be applied successfully in any organization.
- Any specific improvements I have already mentioned to Aladtec and (I'm thrilled to report) several have already been implemented. They even made system accommodations for colorblind users - an industry first!
- I am excited to see further development of the custom forms so we can merge to a completely paperless schedule & payroll system.
- Although there is no specific fleet management tool, we have worked with Aladtec's Customer Support pros to develop a ways to accurately record all of our vehicles for scheduling maintenance, in-service and down time.
Read Andrew Blackwood's full review
While most of my Aladtec experience is with public safety agencies, I cannot imagine an industry or service that would not benefit from an Aladtec system. Affordable, reliable, efficient and user-friendly - Aladtec offers a product that most companies simply can only dream about.