Alert Logic Managed Detection and Response
This is the IDS solution for our SaaS platform. Everything that's connected to our application in any way is being monitored by Alert …
We use Alert Logic Network Threat Detection to augment our on-premise staff who are engaged in other duties. The service was fairly easy …
Previously we used Logrhythm to collect syslogs on an on primus server. Logrhythm is/was very convoluted and almost required a dedicated …
Alert Logic Cloud Insight is a different type of security program, unlike others. I was using this software for my AWS environment for …
Barkly is our primary end-user and server anti-virus program. We use this company-wide, for all end-users. This helps our end users …
It is being used to manage websites hosted internally and to manage those sites on a day to day basis. The web security manager includes …
We use Alert Logic Log Correlation and Analysis across our suite of AWS cloud based services which supports over 10,000 users in a health …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Alert Logic, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Alert Logic's Network Intrusion Detection System (IDS), formerly available as Alert Logic Threat Manager, SIEMlessly detects and responds to threats with the company's Intrusion Detection System software, now available as part of the Professional & Enterprise tiers of Alert Logic's MDR service.
Network Intrusion Detection for Containers
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It's hard to put a price on security. But rather than dollars directly, I believe it has helped our business reputation, first that having an IDS solution in place helps put customers at ease, but also by maintaining that reputation by blocking damaging activity.
- Their team has also been good support and saved us from having to invest in specific skills in house. We pay more for the solution so it's probably not a huge cost savings, but a big savings in the headache of finding staff, managing staff turnover, etc.
- Positive: Staff Augmentation allowed our staff to focus on priorities that are key to our company's success.
- In conjunction with Akamai WAF, we saw a 95% drop in malicious traffic hitting our web front ends.
- This product is not effective at blocking attacks without another layer. You need to be aware of this going in.
- The cloud service vs have an on prim dedicated person
- 24x7 monitoring
- The detailed threat analysis
- It is pretty complicated to understand for beginner levels when you start to use it.
- The product is really secure and reliable for any organization.
- Best side of this software is that it is not like other security programs. Unlike them, this software is stronger and has 24/7 security.
- Decently priced for AVs
- Has protected against several viruses, and that right there is enough to warrant purchase, any virus stopped is money saved
- Low impact on users, so they aren't complaining of slowness on their computers when scanning (it does not scan traditionally)
- Filled a critical business need to protect home grown websites.
- Integrated well with SIEM.
- Return on Investment is measured in how protected our reputation is and Alert Logic contributes to this is a large way.
- Alert Logic provides excellent information security assurance to the business and allows us to feel more proactive.