Reviews (1-7 of 7)
January 11, 2021
I currently use Alexa for both personal and business use. I absolutely love Alexa for so many reasons, but the main one would have to be it’s versatility!
- Music--I listen to so much more music because of Alexa; I'm not exaggerating when I say I use it all day every day.
- Timers--This may seem small, but Alexa makes setting and using timers ridiculously easy; it’s definitely one of my favorite features.
- Reminders--Another one of my favorite features is how easy it is to set reminders! It has helped me stay on top of the things I need to get done!
- Alexa has some trouble hearing your voice sometimes, so that can be a bit frustrating!
- Alexa is connected to the cloud (and is supposed to know pretty much everything Google does) yet she still has trouble answering simple questions sometimes.
Read Katie Bindert's full review
I would definitely recommend--and have recommended--Alexa to any one of my colleagues. She is just too versatile for anyone not to absolutely love!
April 22, 2020
There are two different things with the name of Alexa. Here we are gonna talk about Alexa, the ranking website, not the Amazon Alexa, the Voice Assistant. Having this cleared, Alexa ranking helps our organization to track our deliverables and keep an eye on each application we release in the store. We have 80+ skills and applications launched, however, to keep track of the traffic and its small data, it makes a difference and helps with analytics. We just have 3-4 peers at the table weekly to discuss the Alexa ranking and its dynamics.
Well suited for small orgs with high engagement through web-app and websites to perform analytics on the go using the toolbar, and it performs well for what it is meant for.
Read KAJAL AGARWAL's full review
It is well structured for Internet analytics and traffic data.
March 04, 2020
Best in Industry standard for website ranking. Whatever website you go to, whatever website traffic you generate, one must visit Alexa ranking for all the websites they visit. One must not get confused with Amazon Alexa which is a virtual assistant. We use Alexa mostly for tags and marketing tactics for web analytics. All of us try to make our global Alexa rank so good that we must get hit by customers in the genre. SEO tools and Competitive Analysis tools are helpful.
- Website Ranking.
- SEO tools with Tags manager and suggester.
- Site Comparisons.
- Finding websites within the genre.
- Hidden costs may end up losing lot of money, Pricing model is not good
- API calls fail sometimes
- Website suggestions are irrelevant sometimes
Read Shivani Sharma's full review
Alexa is well suited for marketers, SEO practitioners,bBusiness growth development. Toolbars, On Page SEO management, keyword and tag management are some of the best features which could help you grow business. Alexa ranking sometimes gives irrelevant tags and keywords. There are chances where you find a keyword suggestion on Alexa and the same keyword would bring no profit on other websites.
February 17, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We use the Alexa ranking scheme throughout the organization. Most importantly when delivering the website we have to make sure it matches the standards. Additionally, it helps to guess and analyze the page rank of the website which is live and on production. Web analytics and SEO is a major use case of Alexa in our org. We fetch data and other web scraping tasks using top Alexa rank pages.
Being an Amazon product, it is very reliable and efficient. Well suited for SEO, web traffic analysis, web page ranking, global ranking and standard of the website, quality of the webpage. Toolbar and add-ons can help you to easily track the website ranks.
Read Sanyam Jain's full review
It is easy and user-friendly.
June 22, 2018
We are in the preparation phase to launch different ad campaigns and expand our business to the next level. Learning about Alexa is one of the steps to prepare for our goals. We want to create a meditation mobile app serving the company's mission with Alexa. However, right now, our main focus is to increase traffic to our website and build a strong reputation before officially using Alexa. But it is on the list.
- It is easy to navigate through Amazon Developer
- Even for a non coder, it is very thorough and easy to go through setting up steps
- Testing for Alexa is also awesome since you can use simulated websites for it instead of buying the actual device
- Although it is easy to build an Alexa skill, in the end there is still some Java script coding involved. More instruction on that could help users finish building a skill. I had to spend a day looking up what things are for the final step. It was a bit time consuming
Read Ann Le's full review
A solopreneur could easily use Alexa to start a business with low start-up cost and high ROI since Amazon has an enormous customer base. The person could conveniently find their group of customers that would be in need of their service. Technology students who want to excel in building phone application, Alexa would be a good practice.
April 06, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
Our organization used Alexa to try and identify website traffic trends so we could better understand who was coming to our website, where they were going, how long they were staying and what content resonated most. Our goal was to use the data to be able to provide better content for our users.
Read Jimmy Mack's full review
If you are looking to begin an initial dive into website competitive analysis on a relatively low budget, then Alexa is a good option. They have a number of different options, so you can pick the plan that is right for you depending if you want to focus only on basic web traffic analytics or focus more on SEO.
August 16, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Alexa is used by all employees in our company to track metrics on various media websites. It helps us build comprehensive real-time and monthly reports for our clients using accurate analytics/data that support our efforts in media relations and other areas of PR. With the numbers Alexa provides we can better track progress, challenges, opportunities, and more.
- It sources website analytics for most websites we're interested in tracking.
- Each website's dashboard is easy to understand and pull numbers from.
- We can get very nitty gritty with the numbers we're pulling or keep it simple by just pulling basic website visitor stats.
- Not all websites are included, and there isn't always a rhyme or reason for who is or isn't in Alexa.
- It would be great to have more subset URLs tracked vs. only the main website URL. This could really help companies track more direct correlation between numbers and work being done.
Read this authenticated review
Alexa is perfect for PR agencies tracking analytics for their client reporting -- especially if media relations is a core competency for them. We use Alexa almost exclusively for our media relations efforts and showing the reach of our media coverage, the potential of a media opportunity, and more to our clients.
Alexa Scorecard Summary
What is Alexa?
Alexa is a web analytics toolkit built around traffic metrics to drive competitive intelligence and strategic insight.
Categories: Web Analytics
Alexa Technical Details