Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 04, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
AliveChat is used as a medium for customers to reach us about any issues they like to discuss with the company. It is the most preferred option by the majority of our customers and users of our service to contact us since it is free to use on the part of the web visitor and response to queries by customers on live web chat is almost immediate. In comparison with when a customer sends an email to the company or puts a call across.
- Mobile compatibility - AliveChat has a dynamic user interface which makes its popup chat widget display and work perfectly on all devices - mobile and desktop. Thus web visitors get a complete experience no matter the device from which they use in accessing our website.
- Analytic - AliveChat provides us with a dynamic set of website analytics that helps us in analyzing our progress or decline in a timely manner. With the analytics provided by AliveChat, we are able to monitor the number of visitors on the website at a particular time, the duration of which they have been on the website, the number of times they have been on the website in time past etc.
- Feature packed - AliveChat is packed with features which makes the job of the customer care agents easier. For instance, with AliveChat it is very easy for an agent to transfer a web visitors chat to another agent that has better answers to the agent's query. We are also able to introduce short survey questions to web visitors, which they respond to before they begin chatting with a customer care rep.
- AliveChat keeps chat conversations open even after the web visitor has left the website. The chat remains open until an operator closes the chat and this can get very confusing on occasions.
- With AliveChat, web visitors are not allowed to drop a message when no agent is online to chat with them. It would be nice if web visitors are able to open a support ticket in the case when no agent is online, so agents get to see it whenever they come back online.
Read Chamakhe Maurieni's full review
AliveChat is perfect for real-time communication with web visitors, especially when a business doesn't mind getting insight into the activities of people visiting their website. It favours websites whose users log in from multiple device formats like a pc, iPad, tablets, smartphones etc as AliveChat is able to provide a similar user experience across multiple devices. Overall, AliveChat is my suggested program for companies or startups seeking a helpdesk program for their website.
AliveChat Scorecard Summary
What is AliveChat?
AliveChat is a live chat tool for websites from Houston-based WebsiteAlive.
Categories: Live Chat
AliveChat Technical Details