https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/n9/ZP/E51A7MNPZPOS.PNGManages my cooking businessAs a soloprenuer, I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.,The CRM holds all of my contacts and it is already integrated with all of my other tools. The Email Management system is already integrated with all of my other tools. This means that I do not have to download CSVs and upload them to a separate email program everytime I want to send out an email blast. I can take payments in the same system that has my email marketing and CRM. This means that I can create tags and send different email campaigns depending on if I have received payment or not. The website hosting means that I can use the same software to update my blog and gallery of food pictures. I can sell tickets to my cooking classes from the same software that manages everything else that I do in my business. I use the task manager that is built in to remind me of things I need to do. I really like that it is tied into my CRM so I can tag tasks to specific clients. The built in timecard system allows me to "clock in" to whatever client that I am working on so that my time and hourly rate are automatically calculated for me. My invoices are sent automatically on the first of each month.,QuickBooks Integration More email templates They do not have an app,10,It just makes it easier for me to track what is going on in my business. I like having everything in one place, instead of a bunch of different programs.,Microsoft Excel,Dropbox, SendGrid Marketing Email, PayPal Payments
AllProWebTools

AllProWebTools Reviews

AllProWebTools
Filter 4 vetted AllProWebTools reviews and ratings
Trisha Thiel profile photo
June 20, 2016

AllProWebTools Review: "Manages my cooking business"

• The CRM holds all of my contacts and it is already integrated with all of my other tools.
  • The Email Management system is already integrated with all of my other tools. This means that I do not have to download CSVs and upload them to a separate email program everytime I want to send out an email blast.
  • I can take payments in the same system that has my email marketing and CRM. This means that I can create tags and send different email campaigns depending on if I have received payment or not.
  • The website hosting means that I can use the same software to update my blog and gallery of food pictures.
  • I can sell tickets to my cooking classes from the same software that manages everything else that I do in my business.
  • I use the task manager that is built in to remind me of things I need to do. I really like that it is tied into my CRM so I can tag tasks to specific clients.
  • The built in timecard system allows me to "clock in" to whatever client that I am working on so that my time and hourly rate are automatically calculated for me. My invoices are sent automatically on the first of each month.
  • QuickBooks Integration
  • More email templates
  • They do not have an app
It works very well for my cooking business.
Read Trisha Thiel's full review

AllProWebTools Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (1)
Workflow management (1)
Quote & order management (1)
Lead management (1)
Email marketing (1)
Task management (1)
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Custom fields (1)
Mobile access (1)
4.5

About AllProWebTools

AllProWebTools aims to offer a single platform for managing and growing a small business.

Capabilities range from employee management and website SEO all the way to marketing and marketing analytics.

Specific features include: customer tracking, order process tracking, newsletters, drip campaigns, order management, easy shopping cart processes, certified experts for support, real time system editing for websites and email blasts.

The company aims to make businesses more efficient with tracking of team action items and customer history.

AllProWebTools Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Does not have featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Does not have featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Does not have featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureForecasting
Has featurePipeline visualization
Does not have featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Does not have featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Does not have featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Does not have featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Does not have featureSocial data
Does not have featureSocial engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
Does not have featureMarketing automation
Does not have featureCompensation management
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

AllProWebTools Screenshots

AllProWebTools Integrations

AllProWebTools Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Required
Base + Website Hosting$10per installation

Starting price of $10/month for unlimited user accounts. Provides website hosting, task manager, blogging, password manager, office chat, and the WorkFlow Timeline. Setup fee covers up to 10 hours of personal training and data import from other software programs.

AllProWebTools Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AllProWebTools Support Options