Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- The CRM holds all of my contacts and it is already integrated with all of my other tools.
- The Email Management system is already integrated with all of my other tools. This means that I do not have to download CSVs and upload them to a separate email program everytime I want to send out an email blast.
- I can take payments in the same system that has my email marketing and CRM. This means that I can create tags and send different email campaigns depending on if I have received payment or not.
- The website hosting means that I can use the same software to update my blog and gallery of food pictures.
- I can sell tickets to my cooking classes from the same software that manages everything else that I do in my business.
- I use the task manager that is built in to remind me of things I need to do. I really like that it is tied into my CRM so I can tag tasks to specific clients.
- The built in timecard system allows me to "clock in" to whatever client that I am working on so that my time and hourly rate are automatically calculated for me. My invoices are sent automatically on the first of each month.
- QuickBooks Integration
- More email templates
- They do not have an app
AllProWebTools Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is AllProWebTools?
Capabilities range from employee management and website SEO all the way to marketing and marketing analytics.
Specific features include: customer tracking, order process tracking, newsletters, drip campaigns, order management, easy shopping cart processes, certified experts for support, real time system editing for websites and email blasts.
The company aims to make businesses more efficient with tracking of team action items and customer history.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Base + Website Hosting||$10||per installation|
Starting price of $10/month for unlimited user accounts. Provides website hosting, task manager, blogging, password manager, office chat, and the WorkFlow Timeline. Setup fee covers up to 10 hours of personal training and data import from other software programs.
AllProWebTools Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||18%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
AllProWebTools Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AllProWebTools Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|