AllProWebTools Reviews

June 20, 2016
Trisha Thiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a soloprenuer, I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.
  • The CRM holds all of my contacts and it is already integrated with all of my other tools.
  • The Email Management system is already integrated with all of my other tools. This means that I do not have to download CSVs and upload them to a separate email program everytime I want to send out an email blast.
  • I can take payments in the same system that has my email marketing and CRM. This means that I can create tags and send different email campaigns depending on if I have received payment or not.
  • The website hosting means that I can use the same software to update my blog and gallery of food pictures.
  • I can sell tickets to my cooking classes from the same software that manages everything else that I do in my business.
  • I use the task manager that is built in to remind me of things I need to do. I really like that it is tied into my CRM so I can tag tasks to specific clients.
  • The built in timecard system allows me to "clock in" to whatever client that I am working on so that my time and hourly rate are automatically calculated for me. My invoices are sent automatically on the first of each month.
  • QuickBooks Integration
  • More email templates
  • They do not have an app
It works very well for my cooking business.
Read Trisha Thiel's full review

AllProWebTools Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (1)
Workflow management (1)
Quote & order management (1)
Lead management (1)
Email marketing (1)
Task management (1)
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Custom fields (1)
Mobile access (1)
4.5

What is AllProWebTools?

AllProWebTools aims to offer a single platform for managing and growing a small business.

Capabilities range from employee management and website SEO all the way to marketing and marketing analytics.

Specific features include: customer tracking, order process tracking, newsletters, drip campaigns, order management, easy shopping cart processes, certified experts for support, real time system editing for websites and email blasts.

The company aims to make businesses more efficient with tracking of team action items and customer history.

AllProWebTools Features

Sales Force Automation Features

Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management

Marketing Automation Features

Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing

CRM Project Management Features

Has featureTask management
Has featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting

Platform Features

Has featureMobile access

AllProWebTools Screenshots

AllProWebTools Video

Learn how AllProWebTools can help simplify running a small business.

AllProWebTools Downloadables

AllProWebTools Integrations

AllProWebTools Competitors

AllProWebTools Pricing

• Entry-level set up fee?Required
Base + Website Hosting$10per installation

Starting price of $10/month for unlimited user accounts. Provides website hosting, task manager, blogging, password manager, office chat, and the WorkFlow Timeline. Setup fee covers up to 10 hours of personal training and data import from other software programs.

AllProWebTools Customer Size Distribution