Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Easy to combine data and reports.
- Submit claims for reimbursement.
- Edit and review patient data in patient accounts.
- Some of the "canned" reports are wrong. We have reported issues to Allscripts multiple times and they never were interested in fixing the problem.
- The work and total RVU values that are assigned to each CPT code don't have a reference for the year so we have to keep changing them every year and overwrite the old ones.
- There is no option to load facility and non-facility values for total RVUs.
Read this authenticated review
It is a good and reliable software. There have been some issues with reporting and security concerns but overall the software is reliable and good as a short-term and midterm investment. The company, however, doesn't understand that they are a data company and I am concerned if they have a future in the long run. I would be very careful to invest in it if you were planning to use this long term.
July 17, 2017
- Looking up patients quickly and efficiently with no error.
- Making sure our charts for our patients have as much detail as possible while also making sure we are navigating within a timely manner.
- We make sure that the patient is always there on hand when we are in the program and that the questions are always being answered and put into the program promptly which the program allows for this to be done very well.
- Sometimes the speed needs some work and it makes it so that it takes more time out of our patients' days.
- The navigation on some pages is hard for new employees and they seem to struggle with it.
Read Kelly Ferriter's full review
It is great when we are with clients and taking down information from them and we need to be clear and concise with the information. It is less helpful when the patient is not available, but over the phone can work just as well and we can be just as concise. There is just not as much private time with the patient.
February 16, 2015
Allscripts Practice Management Scorecard Summary
About Allscripts Practice Management
Allscripts Practice Management is a comprehensive revenue cycle management solution for physician practices and large hospital organizations. The vendor’s value proposition is that it boosts operational efficiency and productivity by helping users manage scheduling, collections, claims, and denials.
The vendor says their solution addresses the following challenges:
Shifting from fee-for-service to value-based care—You must accommodate evolving models of reimbursement, such as Meaningful Use, Accountable Care Organizations, and most recently, MACRA Quality Payment Program delivery system reform.
Meeting complex regulations and maximizing reimbursement— Clean claims and automated self-pay collections are tools within Practice Management to streamline and manage A/R (accounts receivable).
Consolidation—Practice Management’s open architecture allows for sharing of patient information across multiple platforms meeting the needs of many complex environments.
Categories: Practice Management
Allscripts Practice Management Competitors
Allscripts Practice Management Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|