- Looking up patients quickly and efficiently with no error.
- Making sure our charts for our patients have as much detail as possible while also making sure we are navigating within a timely manner.
- We make sure that the patient is always there on hand when we are in the program and that the questions are always being answered and put into the program promptly which the program allows for this to be done very well.
- Sometimes the speed needs some work and it makes it so that it takes more time out of our patients' days.
- The navigation on some pages is hard for new employees and they seem to struggle with it.
Allscripts Practice Management Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Allscripts Practice Management
Allscripts Practice Management is a comprehensive revenue cycle management solution for physician practices and large hospital organizations. The vendor’s value proposition is that it boosts operational efficiency and productivity by helping users manage scheduling, collections, claims, and denials.
The vendor says their solution addresses the following challenges:
Shifting from fee-for-service to value-based care—You must accommodate evolving models of reimbursement, such as Meaningful Use, Accountable Care Organizations, and most recently, MACRA Quality Payment Program delivery system reform.
Meeting complex regulations and maximizing reimbursement— Clean claims and automated self-pay collections are tools within Practice Management to streamline and manage A/R (accounts receivable).
Consolidation—Practice Management’s open architecture allows for sharing of patient information across multiple platforms meeting the needs of many complex environments.
Allscripts Practice Management Competitors
Allscripts Practice Management Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|