Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Alma Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Alma Suite?
Alma Suite is a private social network for companies, that includes a task management tool, a private wikipedia for knowledge management, an idea manager, a game for training, professional profiles, discussion groups, news, instant messages, and postings.
The vendor’s value proposition is that they bring together different tools that enable companies to work as a team in one place and be more aligned. Additionally, the vendor says their solution’s simple, easy to use and friendly design helps to improve user engagement.
Alma Suite Screenshots
Alma Suite Video
Alma Suite Downloadables
- New Work Times Article on a Harvard Study about How Human Relations are the key for a Happy Life
- Interaction and Psychological safety are the keys for High Performance Teams, according to a study conducted by Google
- According to McKinsey, 25% increase in productivity can achieve teams that have access to Digital Collaborations tools.
Alma Suite Competitors
Alma Suite Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Alma Suite Enterprise||$5||users|
|Alma Suite Unlimited||Quote||users|
70% Discount for NGOs 50% for Benefit corporations, Educational Institutions & Health Care. 30% for Companies already working with a Consultant on Cultural Development or related issues.
Alma Suite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Alma Suite Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Alma Suite Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Peru, Colombia, Mexico|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese|