High quality audio (27)
Desktop sharing (26)
Meeting initiation (25)
High quality video (27)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Amazon Chime, and make your voice heard!
Business Calling - Inbound
Business Calling - Phone Numbers
Meetings - Pro
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Amazon Chime is a communications service from Amazon Web Services with a built-in VoIP solution. Amazon Chime can be used for online meetings, video conferencing, and business calling, and features pay-as-you-go pricing.
As part of Amazon Chime, Amazon Chime Voice Connector is a service that carries voice traffic over the internet and scales to meet capacity needs. This allows users to eliminate fixed telephone network costs and simplify their voice network administration by transitioning it to the AWS Cloud.
Amazon Chime call me: With Amazon Chime call me, users simply enter their phone number in the web application and answer the incoming call to join a meeting.
Join Meetings with Alexa: Users can simply say “Alexa, start my meeting”, and Alexa gets the meeting started using Alexa for Business’s functionality with Amazon Chime.
Incoming Web Hooks: Developers can configure their applications to use incoming webhooks to post messages into Amazon Chime chat rooms.
Chat Bots: Users can create custom chat bots in chat rooms. Participants can interact directly with chat bots to provide access to corporate applications and information, and to automate common tasks.
Switch Between Devices: From the Chime application, users can switch active calls between mobile and desktop devices without interrupting the conversation.
- The pay as you go model has reduced costs and bandwidth costs for our organization.
- Chime is a more cost-effective solution than in-person interviews, which cost time and resources.
- Chime is a practical solution for an organization that mainly works virtually.
- Positive ROI
- Cost effective due to pay per use pricing model
- Safe meeting due to comprehensive security
- Being Amazon Product, app downtime is very low
- Chat collaboration and chat bot support in chat rooms for improved productivity
- Positive impact with increased efficiency of collaboration for staff
- If your organization integrates with Amazon or AWS it is quick to deploy
- Cost effective in comparison to other solutions
- Reduced efficiency because of less user friendly
- It's not cheap
- Very simple UI (great!)
- Quick setup
- Negative: we have to have multiple video conferencing tools, and Chime in particular if we want to have a video call with Amazon.
- great tool for integration
- cost effective
- collaborating has never been easier
- Positive impact- ability to initiate meetings and recording meetings with [a] couple of clicks.
- Negative impact- Syncing with google calendar.
- Positive impact- solve business needs using Amazon Chime by collaborating with other departments.
- User based pricing so you don't have to buy licenses
- Low long distance price
- It's hard to get other companies to use as they use Zoom or Teams
- The positive ROI is Amazon Chime helps make our sales reps more professional in their calls leading to an increase in closed/won deals.
- Amazon Chime has increased overall morale across our sales team because it has greatly improved our call processes when compared to other tools we've used in the past.
- Inclusiveness of all employees across states.
- Things gets communicated better.
- It's a necessary technology to have now.
- Unlimited number of attendees in calls.
- Remote screen sharing helped with white boarding.
- Integration with Slack helped in file sharing and communication.
- Single sign on enabled easy integrations.
- Currently, there has been no ascertainable impact on our overall business objective. It has simplified teleconferencing to a large degree. As we learn to use all of Amazon Chime's features, we will probably realize more a greater ROI.
- We have not seen a monetary ROI since implementing Amazon Chime, but we have seen many more people willing to do video conferencing than we did before.
- Chime allowed us to gain efficiencies in our technology.
- The ease of use has lead to more web conferencing, which supports telecommuting.
- Chime was a lot less expensive than our previous meeting/chat software.
- Users have quickly adopted Chime and seem to like using it.
- It's been incredibly beneficial for communication throughout the company making it easier for all employees to connect.
- Anytime that my teams do not have to have that frustrating first 5 minutes of a call asked if everyone can hear and are you on, makes life so much better and starts the meeting off on a positive note.
- Knowing that Chime is very reliable, domestic and international, gives me some peace of mind that my teams and I are in good hands. Communication is vital for our business and I feel confident in Chime.
- I would like our company as a whole using the same vendor for online conferences. We constantly try to streamline our vendor list, but I do understand the interface criticism. Amazon has never been known for its design aesthetic and user experience.
- Amazon Chime has a positive impact on our organization with respect to reaching out and getting supported by AWS staff and Web services technical personnel.
- Amazon Chime currently does not cost us anything as our organization is a recipient of meeting requests more so then initiators. Given this, it is nice to be able to have access to a product as no cost.
- One negative aspect to Amazon Chime, but it is not Amazon's fault is that our organization has so many options to conference as it is. Amazon Chime just dilutes the pool. Our organization is a believer in centralized IT and centralized solutions. Having another conferencing solution makes it difficult.
- We use the free version, and we benefit from better access to discussions with prospective hires which can lead to increase win percentage.
- Cost is very comparable to Zoom meeting, can even be cheaper per month depending on use
- Most cost-effective product on the market
- Amazon Chime has negatively impacted our ability to perform demos and calls. Some prospects are late to calls because Chime isn't working, or they give up and don't join the call at all.
- Amazon Chime also makes us look unprofessional when we have to ask them to download a conferencing software for screenshare meeting, when many other alternatives are web-based.
- Amazon Chime helps teams to be more efficient, productive and collaborative across the entire company.