Amazon Chime'd my interest

August 30, 2020
Amazon Chime is being used by a client of ours to communicate with us during our contract. We are working on two projects for them and to …

Chime In

March 04, 2020
We currently use Amazon Chime for our All-Team Meetings along with any smaller meetings we have that require remote employees to be …

• High quality audio (27)
  • Desktop sharing (26)
  • Meeting initiation (25)
  • High quality video (27)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Amazon Chime, and make your voice heard!

Business Calling - Inbound

per minute

Business Calling - Phone Numbers

$1

per number per month, US Only

Meetings - Pro

$3

*per user per day

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://aws.amazon.com/chime/pricing

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Amazon Chime?

Amazon Chime is a communications service from Amazon Web Services with a built-in VoIP solution. Amazon Chime can be used for online meetings, video conferencing, and business calling, and features pay-as-you-go pricing.

As part of Amazon Chime, Amazon Chime Voice Connector is a service that carries voice traffic over the internet and scales to meet capacity needs. This allows users to eliminate fixed telephone network costs and simplify their voice network administration by transitioning it to the AWS Cloud.

Key Features

Amazon Chime call me: With Amazon Chime call me, users simply enter their phone number in the web application and answer the incoming call to join a meeting.

Join Meetings with Alexa: Users can simply say “Alexa, start my meeting”, and Alexa gets the meeting started using Alexa for Business’s functionality with Amazon Chime.

Incoming Web Hooks: Developers can configure their applications to use incoming webhooks to post messages into Amazon Chime chat rooms.

Chat Bots: Users can create custom chat bots in chat rooms. Participants can interact directly with chat bots to provide access to corporate applications and information, and to automate common tasks.

Switch Between Devices: From the Chime application, users can switch active calls between mobile and desktop devices without interrupting the conversation.

Amazon Chime Technical Details

Reviewers rate Confidential attendee list highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of Amazon Chime are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

They were very supportive in answering all of our questions when we had problems. Their in-person calls but their support site also had a full set of information that can answer a good portion of your questions before you have to pick up the phone. But when you, you will get good service.
Amazon Chime was brought on as a beta software with 100 odd people in my team. For initial setup, we reached out to Customer Support and they're very helpful at each step and making us get used to the Chime collaboration tool. They were able to give us walkthroughs of various integrations the Chime supports: remote control, screen share, audio & video calls, etc.
March 04, 2020

Chime In

I think Amazon Chime could offer more options in terms of chat, polling, etc. Those options could be available now but it is not easy to find. But overall for what we use it for it gets the job done.
Keith Lillico, M.Ed, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not had to use customer support very much when working with Amazon Chime. I will have to say that when I did need help, I have been able to find what I need online, and I would expect that if I needed to call in, the quality of support would be as good as I have come to expect from Amazon.
Chime is easy to use, has great Outlook integration, and allows us to use one system instead of two. We have been able to integrate web conferencing into many aspects of our business, including in training, team meetings, and conference calls. Our tools before were able to accommodate our current uses, but because they required more training and were less intuitive, they simply didn't get used to their full potential like I have seen Chime being used.
September 16, 2019

Let me Chime in!

Some customer service reps are great, but I find the majority are not really giving you service, they are not solving the problems and issues can go on for weeks. It is very frustrating and has made me question my decision to stay with them. Once again, there are some great ones that actually follow up when they say they will and have concrete answers, even if they say they are still researching, at least I know someone is on it.