Amazon Chime Reviews

Keith Lillico, M.Ed, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I have not had to use customer support very much when working with Amazon Chime. I will have to say that when I did need help, I have been able to find what I need online, and I would expect that if I needed to call in, the quality of support would be as good as I have come to expect from Amazon.
Read Keith Lillico, M.Ed, MBA's full review

Support

Chime is easy to use, has great Outlook integration, and allows us to use one system instead of two. We have been able to integrate web conferencing into many aspects of our business, including in training, team meetings, and conference calls. Our tools before were able to accommodate our current uses, but because they required more training and were less intuitive, they simply didn't get used to their full potential like I have seen Chime being used.
October 24, 2019

Amazon Chime is great!

Support

We have only had one issue with Chime and support was able to help us out quickly and efficiently.
September 15, 2019

Let me Chime in!

Support

Some customer service reps are great, but I find the majority are not really giving you service, they are not solving the problems and issues can go on for weeks. It is very frustrating and has made me question my decision to stay with them. Once again, there are some great ones that actually follow up when they say they will and have concrete answers, even if they say they are still researching, at least I know someone is on it.

High quality audio (11)
High quality video (11)
Low bandwidth requirements (8)
Mobile support (9)
Desktop sharing (10)
Whiteboards (2)
Calendar integration (10)
Meeting initiation (11)
Integrates with social media (3)
Record meetings / events (10)
Slideshows (7)
Live chat (9)
Audience polling (2)
6.4
Q&A (5)
User authentication (6)
Participant roles & permissions (9)
Confidential attendee list (6)

About Amazon Chime

Amazon Chime is a communications service from Amazon Web Services with a built-in VoIP solution. Amazon Chime can be used for online meetings, video conferencing, and business calling, and features pay-as-you-go pricing.

As part of Amazon Chime, Amazon Chime Voice Connector is a service that carries voice traffic over the internet and scales to meet capacity needs. This allows users to eliminate fixed telephone network costs and simplify their voice network administration by transitioning it to the AWS Cloud.

Key Features

Amazon Chime call me: With Amazon Chime call me, users simply enter their phone number in the web application and answer the incoming call to join a meeting.

Join Meetings with Alexa: Users can simply say “Alexa, start my meeting”, and Alexa gets the meeting started using Alexa for Business’s functionality with Amazon Chime.

Incoming Web Hooks: Developers can configure their applications to use incoming webhooks to post messages into Amazon Chime chat rooms.

Chat Bots: Users can create custom chat bots in chat rooms. Participants can interact directly with chat bots to provide access to corporate applications and information, and to automate common tasks.

Switch Between Devices: From the Chime application, users can switch active calls between mobile and desktop devices without interrupting the conversation.

Amazon Chime Technical Details