Amazon Drive Reviews

Arlex Guzman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2019

Amazon Cloud Drive Review

Return on Investment

• Being free, everything ACD gives is profit. In this service, I have saved files for years and I find the storage very complete and secure. I think it is possible to earn even more if other services are included in the cloud, such as Microsoft Office 360 does it with OneDrive.
Read Arlex Guzman's full review
December 11, 2018

Amazon Cloud...anything Amazon-backed is always trusted, secure, and seamless!

Return on Investment

• It's saved us so many times when we need to see the latest version of something. This helps us show and exhibit our best work so our clients feel confident working with us.
  • Everyone has an Amazon account, so its an easy set up. This ensures that everyone has access to the necessary files for presentations.
  • Overall, Amazon has a such a positive reputation and people feel confident using their services- clients included.
antonio lopez | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 20, 2018

A quick cloud

Return on Investment

• It allows you to take all the documents with you and also access them from other places.
  • Allows me to save time from the fact that several people can use and manipulate the same file at the same time.
Read antonio lopez's full review
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 24, 2017

Amazon, overall not bad.

Return on Investment

• Positive- allows us to save money on hardware maintenance, as local storage is very expensive (NAS/SAN, etc) Allows us to maintain a good availability of data.
Read Mike Narumiya's full review
Jorden Beatty | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 14, 2016

Great Speed, Security, Reliability and Pricing Makes Up For Sub-Par User Interface

Return on Investment

• Amazon Cloud Drive has easily improved my personal efficiency as a digital content manager by more than 20%. The speed at which the service can upload and sync data for use on other devices is critical for my busy role.
  • Our business' reputation for safely and securely maintaining our clients' privacy is definitely improved with Amazon Cloud Drive as a primary tool for keeping our and their information safe.
  • It has saved us hundreds of dollars each year. Compared to other, similar services, the cost of the unlimited tier for Amazon Cloud Drive is far more affordable, which in turn improves our bottom line.
Read Jorden Beatty's full review
Muhammad Fazalul Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 06, 2016

Experience with yet another remote file service - Amazon Cloud Drive

Return on Investment

• There are other options present that can provide cheaper plans for the same services.
  • The number of features that are present is less when compared to its competitors.
  • When being used in an office environment, there is a need for collaboration. Amazon Cloud drive has limited options for collaborating.
Read Muhammad Fazalul Rahman's full review
Kaung Htet Kyaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 06, 2016

Recommended! Well organized.

Return on Investment

• Amazon likes to provide you with one year free unlimited cloud drive in some occasions. There is not much impact on my business but provides me with fast and easy accessibility to the files from anywhere I want.
Read Kaung Htet Kyaw's full review
venkat nitin panaganti | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 02, 2016

A short review on AWS

Return on Investment

• Since it was for a class, there was only learning and no such thing as a good or bad outcome on the overall business.
  • I would say that we used as good a cloud service as possible to accomplish our goals.
  • Maybe the best impact I can state is that we never really had any major issues.
Read venkat nitin panaganti's full review
August 09, 2016

Cloud Drive - Another safety blanket for files

Return on Investment

• It's another place to store the documentation, we are using this as safety blanket. Even though it has [not] returned any monetary benefit, it gives us a good night sleep as all our important documents are safe in cloud.
June 15, 2016

A Review of Amazon Cloud Services

Return on Investment

• It slowed us down at first since we went from purely agile to document based then agile.
  • It is easy to use so even non-developers can access code snippets which they wouldn't know how to access on github.
  • It has a lot of features we don't have a use for in our business.
June 04, 2016

Amazon Cloud Drive: How it stacks to Google Drive

Return on Investment

• It's had a positive impact in terms of being quick and easy whenever I want to store/access files.
  • It also was super useful to be able to use this on my phone. I'm able to access presentations on the go which helps me prepare for meetings.
June 03, 2016

Amazon Driving the business to success

Return on Investment

• We have no ROI numbers that have been reported, we have expected 100% uptime which so far we are satisfied with, so nothing about ACD has hampered our ability to function.

Versioning (13)
Video files (20)
Audio files (18)
Document collaboration (15)
Access control (17)
File search (19)
Device sync (21)
User and role management (17)
File organization (19)
Device management (16)
Performance (23)
Reliability (22)
Storage Reports (15)

About Amazon Drive

Amazon Drive allows users to aggregate all of their digital content, including photos and videos, in one place. The Cloud Drive is build in to Amazon devices. Users have secure access from any computer, or via their free mobile apps. Amazon Drive offers a free 3-month trial, and pricing packages based on what type of storage users seek. For $11.99/yr, users can store unlimited photos plus 5GB of videos and other files. For $59.99/yr, users can upgrade to unlimited everything (photos, videos, files, and documents).

Amazon Drive Technical Details