A quick cloud

July 20, 2018
Almost a year ago I discovered Amazon Cloud Drive by simple chance when I was looking for some files on the internet and when I found them …

Performance (24)

Reliability (23)

Device sync (22)

Video files (21)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Amazon Drive, and make your voice heard!

100 GB

1 TB

2 TB

File Sharing & Management

Cloud Storage Security & Administration

Cloud Storage Platform

What is Amazon Drive?

Amazon Drive allows users to aggregate all of their digital content, including photos and videos, in one place. The Cloud Drive is build in to Amazon devices. Users have secure access from any computer, or via their free mobile apps. Amazon Drive offers a free 3-month trial, and pricing packages based on what type of storage users seek. For $11.99/yr, users can store unlimited photos plus 5GB of videos and other files. For $59.99/yr, users can upgrade to unlimited everything (photos, videos, files, and documents).

Amazon Drive Technical Details

Arlex Guzman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Being free, everything ACD gives is profit. In this service, I have saved files for years and I find the storage very complete and secure. I think it is possible to earn even more if other services are included in the cloud, such as Microsoft Office 360 does it with OneDrive.
  • It's saved us so many times when we need to see the latest version of something. This helps us show and exhibit our best work so our clients feel confident working with us.
  • Everyone has an Amazon account, so its an easy set up. This ensures that everyone has access to the necessary files for presentations.
  • Overall, Amazon has a such a positive reputation and people feel confident using their services- clients included.
  • It slowed us down at first since we went from purely agile to document based then agile.
  • It is easy to use so even non-developers can access code snippets which they wouldn't know how to access on github.
  • It has a lot of features we don't have a use for in our business.
Muhammad Fazalul Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • There are other options present that can provide cheaper plans for the same services.
  • The number of features that are present is less when compared to its competitors.
  • When being used in an office environment, there is a need for collaboration. Amazon Cloud drive has limited options for collaborating.
venkat nitin panaganti | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Since it was for a class, there was only learning and no such thing as a good or bad outcome on the overall business.
  • I would say that we used as good a cloud service as possible to accomplish our goals.
  • Maybe the best impact I can state is that we never really had any major issues.
Jorden Beatty | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Amazon Cloud Drive has easily improved my personal efficiency as a digital content manager by more than 20%. The speed at which the service can upload and sync data for use on other devices is critical for my busy role.
  • Our business' reputation for safely and securely maintaining our clients' privacy is definitely improved with Amazon Cloud Drive as a primary tool for keeping our and their information safe.
  • It has saved us hundreds of dollars each year. Compared to other, similar services, the cost of the unlimited tier for Amazon Cloud Drive is far more affordable, which in turn improves our bottom line.