Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Amazon Cognito, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Faster turnaround to built a quick and fast Authentication and Authorisation system.
- Easy to set-up and monitor.
- Cost Effective. Saved ~20K USD over other products.
- We are already seeing a really good ROI after just 2 months.
- Still can not justify the price. Amazon needs to come off the price hike.
- Continue to support the application through the support line.
- User experience.
- Less admin overhead.
- AWS reliability.
- Amazon Cognito supports both web services management needs such as authentication or user registrations. It integrates easily with external services and the authentication of an application can be easily configured.
- More secure logins as we scale
- Think about how many hours could take to build a solid solution to managed users, groups, credentials, and permissions; all that hard work is already done when you use Cognito.
- ROI is great for Amazon Cognito Overall.
- It is included in the AWS Free Tier so you can use it for a good amount without paying, so the software can be tested beforehand.
- The paid pricing is also affordable, so a positive impact on ROI.
- Amazon Cognito is an expensive purchase - it adds to the overall cost to the business.
- The solution is a time-saver! It is highly-scalable and easily implemented.
- Development Velocity - Getting it up and running is easy.
- All in one solution.
- Reduces login management for employees
- Cuts down on tech support need
- We save time and resources from built-in features.
- Little investment due to AWS prices
- ROI from Cognito comes in terms of developer velocity--you'll get logins and user identities up and running faster and more stably if you use Cognito. Once they're working, they'll keep working.
- Easy to use modern user manager service.
- Moving from our own build user manager will need to be carefully done, we need to be careful about that.
- Since we needed to provide Microsoft AD support for sign-in purpose, use of Cognito Service saved a lot of time.
- Amazon Cognito has had a positive impact on our business by allowing us to develop services that require user sign-up and sign-in more rapidly. Not only do we not need to build or maintain these features, but Cognito's implementation is also better than what we would be justified in building ourselves.
- Amazon Cognito makes user management easy. This reduces the time we have to spend supporting users. Non-technical product managers can even use the AWS Console to manage users without requiring support from developers.
- Amazon Cognito is likely more secure than what would be built in-house; a portion of our attack surface is now managed by Amazon.
- It has a very high positive impact. It reduces a lot of man-hours trying to develop and integrate with many other platforms.
- I would appreciate it if there are additional IDPs added to Cognito.