March 24, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Read Apurv Doshi's full review
Pros and Cons
- It is really easy to set up signup and sign-in for mobile and web applications which makes overall development faster, helps focus more on business.
- It supports multi factor authentication and standard encryption algorithm. This helps tighten the security without investing a lot of time.
- It supports access management via Oauth 2.0 which makes authorization job easy.
- User can use Google, Facebook and Microsoft AD services for sign-in purpose helps reducing user efforts to register or signup within the application.
- As such I do not find any major things as cons. However they can improve the documentation.
- Sometimes additional customisation increases complexity. Most of those advanced features are not used frequently.