It helps our organization to focus on work only, instead of managing …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- It can replace the faulty instances automatically.
- It automatically scales up or down according to the server loads.
- Dynamic scaling, which allows us to configure autoscaling events in response to a wide variety of metrics and alerts
- Predictive scaling, which allows us to get ahead of high traffic events rather than simply reacting to them
- Custom health checks are helpful for us tuning the scaling policies in response to our application specific needs
- Many on-premises server setups were successfully migrated to AWS.
- They reacted strongly to the sensation of direction to travel to the cloud in the absence of equipment.
- Cloud computing on an in-house system.
- Load Dividing
- Able to send extra resources to sleep
- Monitor the health of multiple instances in a single window and use auto-scaling UP when we have a lot of data.
- Keeping track of all scaling processes and ensuring that the instance is always available for our application.
- Monitor the health of multiple instance under single window
- Make sure the availability of the instance for our application
- Sometimes customer support can be slow.
- If you are not experienced, using the CLI can be confusing.
- No cost (Pricing)
- Way it configures with total AWS infra
- Setting up the Auto Scaling over the console
- It supports CFT as well which has more advantage when we safe the infra as a code
- Auto scaling UP, mostly used when we're suffering for high rate of information
- Historical with all scaling processes
- Load balancer.
- Pay As You Go.
- Resource monitoring.
- Scale up and scale down
- Programmatic API
- Integration of AutoScaling with CloudWatch
- Doing both horizontal and vertical scaling using auto scaling group
- Health checks.
- Capacity planning.
- Ability to disable scaling actions as deemed appropriate.
- Dynamic Scaling is the key
- No manual intervention required to provision servers
- The Auto scaling kicks off automatically based on the threshold set