August 10, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Winston Mendes's full review
Pros and Cons
- It is very good as a mainframe, for web projects, webapps, databases, etc.
- It is the ideal tool for scalable projects, because it is pay-as-you-go.
- It has a high-speed internet connection.
- It has a high level of security, and a very useful control panel from the web that allows you to use the console without having to start the instance.
- It is very versatile and the mainstay for many other functions offered by AWS.
- Having so many options makes it complex to understand how to start an instance, or configure it.
- If the key generated to enter the VPS is lost, all the information is lost and there is no way to access it again.
- Having multiple instances at the same time is really expensive.
- The commands to use the console are somewhat complex.