Amazon Sagemaker has multiple applications and use cases in our organization. It is used to create machine learning models for our call …
We are using the SageMaker service from AWS for POC, and to build the final model on the large dataset of healthcare domain under the R&D …
Amazon SageMaker is used by a specific department that supports machine learning models development and deployment. From my perspective, …
We use SageMaker in the engineering and data science departments to host Jupyter notebooks, periodically retrain models, and serve models …
Amazon SageMaker is currently being used by our analytics and technology groups but managed by the associates at our firm. It addresses …
At my previous company, I worked for a top social media brand on their recruiting models and functions. In this role, they were utilizing …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Amazon SageMaker, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Amazon SageMaker enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale. Amazon SageMaker removes all the barriers that typically slow down developers who want to use machine learning.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Machine Learning models help in reducing operating cost for manual intensive processes by deploying chatbots
- Improvement in product roadmap for learning about customer feedback on an early stage
- Supporting analytics and data science team to share correct insights and models with business teams
- Using SageMaker, we can truly implement 'fail early, learn fast,' using an on-demand server for training.
- It also saves your money from investing in a physical server for very rare use.
- However, the pricing is high, but it will cost you only for what you use.
- SageMaker was a positive return on investment for those analysts that wanted to use new tools and had the aptitude to implement machine learning models with new resources. Such individuals were quick to improve their productivity with SageMaker.
- SageMaker was not a useful tool for analysts used to running reports on small data. Machine learning is a new area, and analysts that are only marginally interested in machine learning will find SageMaker not worth the effort.
- When used in combination with other machine learning tools, SageMaker is a perfect addition because it complements the Amazon ecosystem while the other tools provide more simple model development environments.
- We have been able to deliver data products more rapidly because we spend less time building data pipelines and model servers.
- We can prototype more rapidly because it is easy to configure notebooks to access AWS resources.
- For our use-cases, serving models is less expensive with SageMaker than bespoke servers.
- Easily integrates with our existing workflow
- Quick to get us results and reporting back.
- Database of algorithms and models already there for you to use.
- Use of this tool across areas of our organization has allowed for more time to be spent on other things as this is taking a lot of the heavy lifting and developing out of the machine learning process all together.
- Database of algorithms ready to use and adjust, customizing is key with this group of employees and their daily work while using this software.